The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

fool

Hall of Fame
So because it's Starbucks and BofA you're good with it, then? Good to know.

No, I'm pointing out the Irony.
I'm definitely not OK with it, it will take at least two weeks to replace giant double glazed insulated windows like those. Those people at Starbucks and BoA are out of work for two weeks.
I don't think those protesters really thought about who they were hurting.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
No, I'm pointing out the Irony.
I'm definitely not OK with it, it will take at least two weeks to replace giant double glazed insulated windows like those. Those people at Starbucks and BoA are out of work for two weeks.
I don't think those protesters really thought about who they were hurting.

She knows your not ok with it, its her desperation speaking. That was being nasty for the sake of it, and she knows it.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I didn't watch it.

I'm sure the GOP establishment all looked like the cats who swallowed the canary....
I think they're nervous on a number of levels. I think everyone should be. This guy is a bit like Mystery Date. Well, the door is opening...

Okay, so I saw the speech. I want to go back and read it later. I mostly listened and looked at the tapes of what seemed to me a thinner crowd than I recalled from past ceremonies. My impression of the delivery was that it sounded notes of nationalism we haven't heard in generations and I suspect that will play poorly in most of Europe and well in other parts of the world, like Israel and Russia, if for different reasons.

They know Trump is a fraud, but they don't care, they know he's just a puppet.
I think he's himself, that on some abiding level he means to be a bit like Teddy Roosevelt or old Rockefeller to a lesser extent. A loose, ego driven cannon. I'm not suggesting he's Teddy Roosevelt in any particular sense, but I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't think of himself in that way or desire to be something akin to that. . . And if that's true, we could be in for an interesting ride.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Reality shapes my Worldview yes.

Or you haven't been paying attention to how conservatives have talked about Hillary Clinton.

To pretend otherwise while being concerned for Trump's comb-over is disingenuous, and more than a little amusing.

But hey, yes - they went to Washington. What of it? After all, you did want to see what happened when you voted for Trump, right?

I voted for Trump, just to see what happens.
Have you ever done something, just to see what it feels like?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I voted for Trump, just to see what happens.
Have you ever done something, just to see what it feels like?
Sure. I've tried a sauna, squid, bungee jumping. Things that might end in infection, spitting, serious bodily harm or death. Never considered spinning that wheel on a national level. :plain:

But then, I heard Folsom Prison Blues early on. :guitar:

fool

Hall of Fame
Or you haven't been paying attention to how conservatives have talked about Hillary Clinton.

To pretend otherwise while being concerned for Trump's comb-over is disingenuous, and more than a little amusing.

But hey, yes - they went to Washington. What of it? After all, you did want to see what happened when you voted for Trump, right?
I'm not "Concerned for His Combover", his hair has more experience than Obama's whole body did when he swore in.
I'm just pointing out that it seems a little counter productive to go all the way to D.C. to ridicule someone's hair.

fool

Hall of Fame
Sure. I've tried a sauna, squid, bungee jumping. Things that might end in infection, spitting, serious bodily harm or death. Never considered spinning that wheel on a national level. :plain:
I spun it for ya, you're welcome.

kmoney

Hall of Fame

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I'm not "Concerned for His Combover", his hair has more experience than Obama's whole body did when he swore in.
I'm just pointing out that it seems a little counter productive to go all the way to D.C. to ridicule someone's hair.

Or whine about finding out their agenda is not as important as they thought it was.

fool

Hall of Fame
Well, that's what I thought. But now I'm reading more about them and it appears they are targeting Trump. So who knows.

Wasn't J20 the guys that Project Veritas filmed in Comet Ping pong Pizza talking about an acid attack and setting off the sprinklers at The Deploraball?