The Left has become dangerously unhinged.

eider

Well, that's a bit hard on 'em.....
People migrate to new ideas better if there are similarities that they can adopt.
Nearly all the very old churches here are built upon ancient pagan meeting places. There wouldn't have been any point in building them anywhere else back then or very few folks would have used them.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
In the end analysis I have come to the conclusion that, the opinions (posts) of far-leftists, atheists/agnostics, and posters who say they are Christians, but in truth, are not, are not worth the time and effort to read what they have to say or to argue with. They're all starting to sound the same and I have no intention of reading anything they have to say. From now on, I'll ONLY read what members of the Body of Christ are saying.

Amen brother. Even us idol worshipping papist heathens? :)

glorydaz

I'm not making any excuses. You brought the first vulgarity into the thread and went on about personal attacks that didn't come your way. Then you say I have a proclivity for going on about homosexual sex acts which I simply don't. As before, I leave that stuff for folk like Captain 'gay on the brain' and Tam so that was a false accusation. Finally, you accuse the "left" of not caring about abortion when some of the staunchest opposition to it comes from people like Rusha and Wiz, so once again that's a fail.

Don't you ever get sick of being wrong?

I would if I was, but I'm not.

For your information, the term poop is not vulgar for us deplorables who live in the real world. Right here on my farm, we have horse poop, chicken poop, dog poop, racoon poop, coyote poop, bird poop, baby poop, and it pays to know the difference. If you're that easily offended, I pity you.

On the other hand, your constant obsession with gay innuendos is what I find vulgar. I've never seen any gays wearing tutus, but you sure do manage to jump in that direction for some strange reason. :think:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
20170710edhoc-a.jpg

Given the 12 Russians that were indicted today, a "normal" President would confront Putin and impose additional sanctions - this upcoming summit will have no stated agenda, no discernible rationale and no witnesses to verify what was discussed!

Arthur Brain

I would if I was, but I'm not.

Well, you are but you're that puffed up you simply won't admit it.

For your information, the term poop is not vulgar for us deplorables who live in the real world. Right here on my farm, we have horse poop, chicken poop, dog poop, racoon poop, coyote poop, bird poop, baby poop, and it pays to know the difference. If you're that easily offended, I pity you.

You want to learn to read properly and you won't continually make these mistakes. I already told you I wasn't offended by the term but rather that you were the first to inject a bit of unnecessary vulgarity into your thread that accused the "left" of likely doing. I generally use earthier descriptors...

On the other hand, your constant obsession with gay innuendos is what I find vulgar. I've never seen any gays wearing tutus, but you sure do manage to jump in that direction for some strange reason. :think:

Which I don't have, don't indulge in and don't have any proclivity for, which you know and so are now flat out lying. Instead of compounding the mistake you made, you could have simply admitted you had me confused with someone who actually does all of that.

About the only sensible thing you've done in this post is leave the abortion aspect well alone as even you must have realized you couldn't defend your position given the people on the left here who oppose it.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Eh, doesn't take much to understand that Trump is about as popular and respected around the world as an ingrowing toenail.

Oh. Are you saying the Baby Trump Blimps weren't an endorsement of how much the world adores Trump?

Those were hilarious, BTW. Thank you, UK!

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Because of course, you only had patriotic support for when Obama was "your president"?

:rolleyes:

Obama didn't commit treason by colluding with Russians, brag about sexual assault on tape ... and he behaves a committed family man who loves his wife. One wife. Just one. No mistresses. No adultery. No divorces. That use to matter to the "party of family values".

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Londonistan has fallen. They’re eating their rewards for the anti Semitic past. We could not care less what the fools their think of America. They’ve already lost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Obama didn't commit treason by colluding with Russians, brag about sexual assault on tape ... and he behaves a committed family man who loves his wife. One wife. Just one. No mistresses. No adultery. No divorces. That use to matter to the "party of family values".

4693949c51eadce53988684d373051b0.png

Preach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Idolater

"Matthew 16:18-19" Dispensationalist (Catholic) χρ
20170710edhoc-a.jpg

Given the 12 Russians that were indicted today, a "normal" President would confront Putin and impose additional sanctions - this upcoming summit will have no stated agenda, no discernible rationale and no witnesses to verify what was discussed!
Explain for us briefly your understanding of what Putin's plan is, in this conspiracy theory? What is he trying to accomplish, in this collusion? What's his goal?