The Law of Moses Has Not Been Abolished

clefty

So the kingdom will not be near at hand when the Lord Jesus returns to the earth:

" And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh. And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees; When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand. So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand" (Lk.21:27-31).​

When the Lord Jesus returns to the earth then He is not going to sit upon His throne, despite the fact that He says He will?:

"When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory" (Mt.25:31).​

I guess He has us all fooled, except for you!

Umm yes He will come and He will sit...but won't need help from Jesuit Zionists...it is His glory not Jews or Israel yes?

clefty

You made a big deal out of it earlier and now that you have been proven wrong it is no longer a big deal.

Good night!

"Now that you have been proven wrong" LOL

Ummm rules to any game are a big deal...you trying to make it this "break one break them all" special and unique to only the OT when it is not...same applies even to the "new NT rules"...if you break one you are in error better fix yourself the next play...you remain on the team and keep playing as long as you can/want to..

The point is that if a rule is broken the game plays on...in the OT if you were unclean well there were things to do to make you clean...like watch the sun set and you are then clean after sundown...still in the game still on the team so to speak...

This is lost to those who think it's one strike and to hell you go...this is how christians play...one foul and you are ejected to hell...when it is not like that at all...it is a bigger deal than that...

But yes good night...

clefty

yada yada yada sin sin sin. The Law is not about Sin. It is how to live your life correctly. "Sin" is a Christian obsession. Don't project it on others.

Yes "keep these and live" but it is also "law points out sin" so well just Israel sinned? No all have sinned...but not all were descendant of one promised and then in need to be retrained from slaves into living life correctly...

He so loved the world...gave it His only begotten Son through which living correctly is fulfilled...

Blood Israel killed her husband and freed herself from her marriage and from having to live correctly and now lives however she wishes...

clefty

nah. but if it makes you feel good...

Me feel good? This ain't about me and my feelings...jesuit Zionism is not a feel good thing for me...but it is prophecied...so I merely preach "go out of her His people"...you know, repent..."His will be done, on earth as it is in heaven" is going to happen...despite an ugly not feel good process of persecution and upheavals...

Just like they wept when they saw the glory was not in the second temple...more will weep at the third made by human hands...as it will have even less glory...

But Glory is coming...HalleluYah

so in the end I do feel better...hmmmm...thanks...Him be praised not jesuit zionist NWO Babylon stooges...

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Then what happened to these people who were baptized into the Body of Christ by One Spirit?:

"For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit" (1 Cor.12:13).​

Someone said this about the one Spirit: "For He Himself is our peace, who has made both one and has broken down the middle wall of separation, having abolished in His flesh the enmity, that is, the law of commandments contained in ordinances so as to create in Himself one new man from the two, thus making peace, and that He might reconcile them both to God in one body through the cross, thereby putting to death the enmity. And He came and preached peace to you who were afar off and to those who were near.

For through Him we both have access by one Spirit to the Father."

You claim to be a Gentile, how do you prove it to skeptics?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus put to death the enmity between Jew and Gentile, why do you resurrect it?

How does it benefit you?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
yada yada yada sin sin sin. The Law is not about Sin. It is how to live your life correctly. "Sin" is a Christian obsession. Don't project it on others.

What defines sin if not the law? Somebody said the soul that sins shall die.

How does the soul know what sin is?

Sin is a Christian obsession because of Isaiah 53:12. Of course, Jews claim that Israel was the scapegoat that bore the sin of many and made intercession for the transgressors.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
So both the males and females in Christ became sexless?

Therefore, in the resurrection, whose wife of the seven will she be? For they all had her.​

We shouldn't promote sex outside of marriage. No, no ... it's a no no. No?

Jerry Shugart

Your bigger argument is that Jews still need their temple and Israel still needs its temporal kingdom...when that was always merely symbolic of something spiritual...the glory of Israel was spiritual not might makes right! NOT Gott mit uns!

I proved that there will be a temporal kingdom with the Lord Jesus ruling on His throne on the earth. So now you say:

Umm yes He will come and He will sit...but won't need help from Jesuit Zionists...it is His glory not Jews or Israel yes?

Now let us look at what the Apostles believed about the temporal kingdom. They were with the Lord Jesus for forty days after He was resurrected while He tutored than about the things concerning the kingdom(Acts 1:3). Then they asked Him this question:

"When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel? And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power" (Acts 1:6-7).​

After being with the Lord Jesus for forty days while He taught them about the things concerning the kingdom they thought that the kingdom would be restored to Israel. If this belief was in error then the Lord would have corrected them, especially since He was about to send them out to preach the "gospel of the kingdom."

But He did not correct them but instead He told them that they were not to know the "time" when it would happen. If the restoring of the kingdom to Israel is never going to happen then it would make no sense for the Lord to say anything at all about when it would happen.

So we can be absolutely certain that the kingdom will be restored to Israel, and it will be a temporal kingdom.

Now you can tell me why I should think that you are right when you deny that a temporal kingdom will be restored to Israel. How much time did you spend with the Lord Jesus while He explained the things concerning the kingdom to you?

Jerry Shugart

In post 51 someone said, "So both the males and females in Christ became sexless?"

The person probably did not know that Jesus Christ is the last Adam.

Yes, I asked a question to someone who insisted that there were no longer males or females in the Body of Christ. So what?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes, I asked a question to someone who insisted that there were no longer males or females in the Body of Christ. So what?

So what, what?

Sexual reproduction in heaven is outlawed.

Nope, you won't get 72 virgins, perhaps not even one.

But keep hoping. Hope is good.

RBBI

Distinguish between the law not being the basis of our(boc members) walk, our sanctification, rule of life, and it being abolished-they are different. And Romans 2:14 KJV reference is not a reference to members of the boc, "Gentiles," but the lost, non Jews, who did not have the revelation of the law of God, in contrast to Jews, who did....

Romans 3 KJV
1 What advantage then hath the Jew? or what profit is there of circumcision?

2 Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God.

Your proper reference, for our walk, in that we are "not under the law"....

Romans 6:14-15 KJV For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.

Audience relevance and context are always helpful, if not required. ROMANS; here speaking to GENTILES who were not born under the law, and now have grace available to them. Since they were not born until the law and therefore had knowledge of what is required of them in the sin category, then now that they are under grace do they STILL get to ignore the law (that details sin), because they are under grace? G-D FORBID.

RBBI

It has happened, hence,

All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit enabled them. (Acts 2:4 [NIV])

But when you have not been baptized into His body, WHICH IS SPIRIT, you can't see it. There's the rub.