The Hollywood Elite and the Academy Awards

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
ok, well regardless I don't think your theory makes sense even in light of how it happened. There wasn't a card that said La La Land won and then they changed it. Or had multiple cards for Best Picture with different winners. The card the presenter had was for Emma Stone, who was in La La Land, so LLL got announced and it was later corrected.

Actually it was warren beaty and he wouldnt let go of the card.

You can believe what you want, and so can i.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
It doesn't matter, to liberals. As long as the larger picture they want is achieved.
That response doesn't make sense. I was asking why you brought up Warren.

Why does it matter so much to you, that i don't agree?
Partially I just think it's strange so I'm trying to understand. Partially you are accusing people of lying with no evidence. A lie that would screw people over who spend their lives working for this award.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
That response doesn't make sense. I was asking why you brought up Warren.

Partially I just think it's strange so I'm trying to understand. Partially you are accusing people of lying with no evidence. A lie that would screw people over who spend their lives working for this award.

how do they get screwed over, they still got paid no?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
That's sick.
What's wrong with you?????

liberals-are-a-cancer-liberals-america-politics-1340372445.jpg

kmoney

Hall of Fame
As some would exchange loads of money for agenda too.
Sure, in some situations. And if you were saying that the Academy votes for movies like Moonlight to push an agenda that would be more believable, but a conspiracy theory about lying about the true winner has no ground.

Danoh

Wow, her leg looking good now since i shooed you off mine?

:chuckle: obviously, you are the one following me around.

I purposely ignored a post or to of yours just now - game - set - match - ha, ha.

There comes Musti to give it his spin - which of course does not apply to that "creep" idol of his in the WH.

Jerry Shugart

Who is the "we" refusing to follow what opinions?

Those of us with common sense. I believed that globalism crap when I was in college and my parents were footing the bill.

But that came to an immediate halt when I had to make my own living. Then I realized that my opportunities are found in the good old USA!

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Those of us with common sense. I believed that globalism crap when I was in college and my parents were footing the bill.

But that came to an immediate halt when I had to make my own living. Then I realized that my opportunities are found in the good old USA!
Then why do you live in Mexico. :chuckle: