Theology Club: The Grace History Project

Jerry Shugart

Check the date on her post, ol neurotic one - that was over a month ago. Then again, that matters not - you have been proven you will pursue any assertion for decades...

Once again all you do time after time is to make up excuses why you and those in the Neo-MAD camp refuse to actually address verses.

Your act is getting old but you cannot even figure that out.

Jerry Shugart

:chuckle:

I am still waiting on your proof that I am in error when I said that beginning at the rapture those in the Body of Christ will forever be in the vicinity of presence of the Lord Jesus:

"Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord" (1 Thess.4:17).​

That verse proves that those in the Body of Christ will be with the Lord Jesus when He returns to the earth to sets up His earthly kingdom and that they will be with Him throughout the time when He reigns in that kingdom.

That fact contradicts the teaching of the Neo-MADs who say that those in the Body of Christ will have no place in the earthly kingdom.

Danoh

I am still waiting on your proof that I am in error when I said that beginning at the rapture those in the Body of Christ will forever be in the vicinity of presence of the Lord Jesus:

"Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord" (1 Thess.4:17).​

That verse proves that those in the Body of Christ will be with the Lord Jesus when He returns to the earth to sets up His earthly kingdom and that they will be with Him throughout the time when He reigns in that kingdom.

That fact contradicts the teaching of the Neo-MADs who say that those in the Body of Christ will have no place in the earthly kingdom.

glorydaz

Maybe Jerry thinks we can't be with the Lord in heaven while He is on the earth. I thought with God all things are possible. :think:

John 3:12-14
If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things? And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

glorydaz

Check the date on her post, ol neurotic one - that was over a month ago. Then again, that matters not - you have been proven you will pursue any assertion for decades...

Lol, you should have been a bounty hunter.

I had a pitbull once that wouldn't let go of anything even when he was choking on it. :chuckle:

Jerry Shugart

Maybe Jerry thinks we can't be with the Lord in heaven while He is on the earth. I thought with God all things are possible.

Let us look at this passage:

"Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord" (1 Thess.4:17).

The first part of the verse is speaking about being in the vicinity of the actual presence of the Lord Jesus.

And the Greek word translated "so" means:

"By virtue of its native demonstrative force it refers to what precedes" (Thayer's Greek English Lexicon).​

So when Paul writes that we will forever be with the Lord that can only be understood as being forever in the vicinity of the presence of the Lord Jesus.

So when the Lord Jesus returns to the earth to set up His earthly kingdom then those in the Body of Christ will be with Him. But those in the Neo-MAD camp deny that those in the Body of Christ will be on the earth during the kingdom when the Lord Jesus will reign.

Last edited:

Jerry Shugart

I'm here on earth and seated with Him in heavenly places. :think:

Eph. 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:​

You just ignored the evidence which I gave that demonstrates that beginning at the rapture those in the Body of Christ will be in the vicinity of the presence of the Lord Jesus and will remain in His vicinity forever.

So when the Lord Jesus returns to the earth to set up His earthly kingdom then those in the Body of Christ will be with Him. But those in the Neo-MAD camp deny that those in the Body of Christ will be on the earth during the kingdom when the Lord Jesus will reign.

Danoh

You just ignored the evidence which I gave that demonstrates that beginning at the rapture those in the Body of Christ will be in the vicinity of the presence of the Lord Jesus and will remain in His vicinity forever.

No, she "just ignored" you.

Jerry Shugart

No, she "just ignored" you.

Once again you are making excuses to explain why some just absolutely refuse to address verses. Who appointed you to be the official excuse giver within the Neo-MAD community.

The same one who told you not to actually address the meaning of any verses?

Danoh

Once again you are making excuses to explain why some just absolutely refuse to address verses. Who appointed you to be the official excuse giver within the Neo-MAD community.

The same one who told you not to actually address the meaning of any verses?

Like I said some posts back, I actually agree with you on some things, and even have a stronger basis for them then you have yet shown over the last few years - I just do not feel like feeding your decades old stalking of our own.

Get your head out of your butt and you'll see it in some of my posts.

But, again, I will neither point any of it out, when I have noted any aspect of it, nor will I aid you in your neurotic cause against our own when ever you bring one issue up or another.

You need to leave that neurosis at the Cross.

Jerry Shugart

Yep, and here I was sure he'd said he would ignore me. :chuckle:

Guess I'll have to make it official on my end because I'm feeling like I'm in the Twilight Zone and Jerry is at every corner.

Anybody who claims that they have not sinned since she was saved many years ago is indeed living in the Twilight Zone!

You need professional help!

Get you head out of your butt and you'll see it in some of my posts.

Yes, I can see that you are really a refined lady! NOT!

DAN P

Anybody who claims that they have not sinned since she was saved many years ago is indeed living in the Twilight Zone!

You need professional help!

Yes, I can see that you are really a refined lady! NOT!

Hi and when the Body id complete and then in unity , will be complete !!

I know that Stam believed that even the OT saints are in the Body of Christ BUT Gal 3:28 TRUMPS it as there are no Jews ( cannot be a Present Tense verb of Continuous action ) !!

Stam is as mistaken as the many believe the same thing are wrong as Gal 3:28 WINS AGAIN !!

Can you believe Gal 3:28 ??

DAN P

Jerry Shugart

The link has 5 sessions of talking about the growth of MAD doctrine, and all the "but, what about ____?" that came up, and how views changed and made them study even more.

Ross failed to address what Anderson said here about a dispensation which began in the middle of the Acts period:

"Who can fail to mark the contrast between the earlier and the later chapters of the Acts of the Apostles? Measured by years the period they embrace is comparatively brief; but morally the latter portion of the narrative seems to belong to a different age. And such is the case. A new dispensation had begun, and the book of Acts covers historically the period of the transition" (Anderson, The Silence of God [Grand Rapids: Kregel Publications, 1978], 49).​

In fact, Ross is so ignorant in regard to the development of Mid-Acts Dispensationalism that he failed to mention the following words of John Nelson Darby, the father of systemized dispensationalism:

"Reference to the second chapter of Galatians will confirm and establish the point historically as to the present dispensation, where not only is the fact stated of Paul having the ministry of the Gentiles, as Peter of the circumcision; but it was actually agreed on their conference, consequent upon the grace given, that Paul and Barnabas should go to the uncircumcision; and James, and Cephas, and John should go to the circumcision. And so far was the apostle's mind under Judaising influence, that it required a positive fresh revelation to induce him to go into company with a Gentile at all, and even after this he would not eat when certain came from James. In fact the Gentile dispensation, as a distinct thing, took its rise on the death of Stephen, the witness that the Jews resisted the Holy Ghost: as their fathers did, so did they" (Darby, The Apostasy Of The Successive Dispensations).​

But what about that Pastor Ross?

Those in the Psuedo-MAD movement know nothing about true MAD and they know nothing about its history. They are an insult to the true teaching of MAD and shouldn't be taken seriously.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ross failed to address what Anderson said here about a dispensation which began in the middle of the Acts period:

"Who can fail to mark the contrast between the earlier and the later chapters of the Acts of the Apostles? Measured by years the period they embrace is comparatively brief; but morally the latter portion of the narrative seems to belong to a different age. And such is the case. A new dispensation had begun, and the book of Acts covers historically the period of the transition" (Anderson, The Silence of God [Grand Rapids: Kregel Publications, 1978], 49).​

In fact, Ross is so ignorant in regard to the development of Mid-Acts Dispensationalism that he failed to mention the following words of John Nelson Darby, the father of systemized dispensationalism:

"Reference to the second chapter of Galatians will confirm and establish the point historically as to the present dispensation, where not only is the fact stated of Paul having the ministry of the Gentiles, as Peter of the circumcision; but it was actually agreed on their conference, consequent upon the grace given, that Paul and Barnabas should go to the uncircumcision; and James, and Cephas, and John should go to the circumcision. And so far was the apostle's mind under Judaising influence, that it required a positive fresh revelation to induce him to go into company with a Gentile at all, and even after this he would not eat when certain came from James. In fact the Gentile dispensation, as a distinct thing, took its rise on the death of Stephen, the witness that the Jews resisted the Holy Ghost: as their fathers did, so did they" (Darby, The Apostasy Of The Successive Dispensations).​

But what about that Pastor Ross?

Those in the Psuedo-MAD movement know nothing about true MAD and they know nothing about its history. They are an insult to the true teaching of MAD and shouldn't be taken seriously.
What does any of your blah blah blah have to do with what WAS said in the videos I posted?
Nothing.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Maybe Jerry thinks we can't be with the Lord in heaven while He is on the earth. I thought with God all things are possible. :think:

John 3:12-14
If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things? And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

:thumb: