The gospel, the kingdom, and the nations.

beameup

The Millennial Temple and its sacrificial system is described in great detail, by the Holy Spirit, in Ezekiel ch. 40-48. It is also the Throne of David, upon which Yeshua Messiah will sit, which was promised throughout the Old Testament.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jesus told his disciples that the temple would be destroyed. His prophecy came true in AD 70. It was God's will. The temple was of the Old Covenant. Now the temple of God resides within the believer.

"Jesus left the temple and was walking away when his disciples came up to him to call his attention to its buildings. 'Do you see all these things?' he asked. 'I tell you the truth, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down'" (Matt.24:1-8 NIV). See also Lk.21:5-6.
See:

John 2:18-22 NASB - 18 The Jews then said to Him, "What sign do You show us as your authority for doing these things?" 19 Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up." 20 The Jews then said, "It took forty-six years to build this temple, and will You raise it up in three days?" 21 But He was speaking of the temple of His body. 22 So when He was raised from the dead, His disciples remembered that He said this; and they believed the Scripture and the word which Jesus had spoken.

The temple was destroyed. This was the second temple.

Will there be a future temple? What of the temple Ezekiel spoke of?

I don't know how to answer these questions.

There was sacrifice even by Paul.

I believe you are relating the temple to the old covenant.

Have you studied the first temple? Did you know the temple was destroyed?

Do you understand the history of Israel, the Jewish people, the Bible, the temple system or the temple in temple times?

I don't know why people equate the destruction of the temple with the ending of the old covenant, even if they believe the old covenant ended before it was destroyed. What are your thoughts? Do you understand the new covenant as it is in scripture? Jeremiah 31:31-34 NASB.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The Millennial Temple and its sacrificial system is described in great detail, by the Holy Spirit, in Ezekiel ch. 40-48. It is also the Throne of David, upon which Yeshua Messiah will sit, which was promised throughout the Old Testament.
I don't understand what you are saying in your post here.

Why do you say the Millennial Temple?

What is Ezekiel's Temple?

I don't know what you mean by the Throne of David. What is the "it" you speak of? You said, "It is also the Throne of David".

Are we learning from scripture? Where do your ideas come from? I don't know.

Bradley D

Yes I have read the Old Testament and New Testament and continue to study them today. Am Reading the Nelson Study Bible at the present. The physical temple no longer matters. Israel could not live by the Old Covenant Law. They failed. People need to get there minds off the ground and into the Spirit. The earthly Temple is finished no matter how many times it has been rebuilt.

"Don't you know that you yourselves are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in your midst?" (1 Cor. 3:16)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Yes I have read the Old Testament and New Testament and continue to study them today. Am Reading the Nelson Study Bible at the present. The physical temple no longer matters. Israel could not live by the Old Covenant Law. They failed. People need to get there minds off the ground and into the Spirit. The earthly Temple is finished no matter how many times it has been rebuilt.

"Don't you know that you yourselves are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in your midst?" (1 Cor. 3:16)
I disagree with you.

Jesus observed and taught the Law.

Jeremiah 31:31-34 NASB - 31 "Behold, days are coming," declares the LORD, "when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah, 32 not like the covenant which I made with their fathers in the day I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke, although I was a husband to them," declares the LORD. 33 "But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days," declares the LORD, "I will put My law within them and on their heart I will write it; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. 34 "They will not teach again, each man his neighbor and each man his brother, saying, 'Know the LORD,' for they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them," declares the LORD, "for I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more."

Matthew 5:17-20 NASB - 17 "Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill. 18 "For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished. 19 "Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 "For I say to you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 26:28 NASB - 28 for this is My blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for forgiveness of sins.

Mark 14:24 NASB - 24 And He said to them, "This is My blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many.

Luke 22:20 NASB - 20 And in the same way He took the cup after they had eaten, saying, "This cup which is poured out for you is the new covenant in My blood.

1 Corinthians 11:25 NASB - 25 In the same way He took the cup also after supper, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in My blood; do this, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of Me."

2 Timothy 3:14-17 NASB - 14 You, however, continue in the things you have learned and become convinced of, knowing from whom you have learned them, 15 and that from childhood you have known the sacred writings which are able to give you the wisdom that leads to salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. 16 All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; 17 so that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work.

Romans 3:19-31 NASB - 19 Now we know that whatever the Law says, it speaks to those who are under the Law, so that every mouth may be closed and all the world may become accountable to God; 20 because by the works of the Law no flesh will be justified in His sight; for through the Law comes the knowledge of sin. 21 But now apart from the Law the righteousness of God has been manifested, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets, 22 even the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all those who believe; for there is no distinction; 23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24 being justified as a gift by His grace through the redemption which is in Christ Jesus; 25 whom God displayed publicly as a propitiation in His blood through faith. This was to demonstrate His righteousness, because in the forbearance of God He passed over the sins previously committed; 26 for the demonstration, I say, of His righteousness at the present time, so that He would be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus. 27 Where then is boasting? It is excluded. By what kind of law? Of works? No, but by a law of faith. 28 For we maintain that a man is justified by faith apart from works of the Law. 29 Or is God the God of Jews only? Is He not the God of Gentiles also? Yes, of Gentiles also, 30 since indeed God who will justify the circumcised by faith and the uncircumcised through faith is one. 31 Do we then nullify the Law through faith? May it never be! On the contrary, we establish the Law.