The earth is flat and we never went to the moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
People are saved and teach errors all the time Pat. I’m not pointing to salvation but doctrine. Flat earth is a doctrine of devils that will culminate into more anti Bible people in the earth. It’s not going in any other direction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
People are saved and teach errors all the time Pat. I’m not pointing to salvation but doctrine. Flat earth is a doctrine of devils that will culminate into more anti Bible people in the earth. It’s not going in any other direction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I disagree, and no matter what you say or how often you say it, you will NEVER change my mind on this. Can you deal with that?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Why this topic irks so many people is curious. Evolution, fine. Big Bang., no problem. Worshiping animals, hey that's their thing. Occult beliefs and practices, new age "theosophy", no big deal, have your threads. But flat earth, as the Bible alludes to? No way!!! I'll voice my objections and shame them until they stop. It's not working on Dave or myself. We'll spend time defending our freedom to imagine and interpret scripture as we choose, thank you very much. I've see and heard the evidence for a globe all my life. I'm exploring and "entertaining" and imagining what's POSSIBLE. Pardon me, for questioning what we've been brainwashed to think and know. Go blog your calvinism. Flat earth is NOT a "doctrine"
[MENTION=7209]Ask Mr. Religion[/MENTION].

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why this topic irks so many people is curious. Evolution, fine. Big Bang., no problem. Worshiping animals, hey that's their thing. Occult beliefs and practices, new age "theosophy", no big deal, have your threads. But flat earth, as the Bible alludes to? No way!!! I'll voice my objections and shame them until they stop. It's not working on Dave or myself. We'll spend time defending our freedom to imagine and interpret scripture as we choose, thank you very much. I've see and heard the evidence for a globe all my life. I'm exploring and "entertaining" and imagining what's POSSIBLE. Pardon me, for questioning what we've been brainwashed to think and know. Go blog your calvinism. Flat earth is NOT a "doctrine"
@Ask Mr. Religion.
Atta boy!

Right Divider

Body part
@Ask Mr. Religion.
No, flat earth is just a false belief.

musterion

I asked Dave this and don't recall ever getting an answer.

Why can't people on one side of the flearth see the sun that's over the other side of the flearth? Flat is flat, so the sun should be visible even when as far away on the opposite side of the flearth. But it isn't. Why isn't it?

Right Divider

Body part
I asked Dave this and don't recall ever getting an answer.

Why can't people on one side of the flearth see the sun that's over the other side of the flearth? Flat is flat, so the sun should be visible even when as far away on the opposite side of the flearth. But it isn't. Why isn't it?
Yep... I've asked this many times and show the simple geometry of it. This equals flat earth busted.
View attachment 26194

Status
Not open for further replies.