The earth is flat and we never went to the moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I thought of you all when I watched that today. There is no reason to fake the curvature of the earth. We see it all the time from satellite pictures, too. :idunno:
Satellites can take fake pictures too or they can be shopped, which every revealing picture is, or it's CGI. Why do they do that to every pic? :idunno:

Things can float in a weightless environment, that doesn't mean they are held by the magical gravity the globe folks rely on when their evidence is proven dubious. You're so gullible glory. :chuckle: Just kiddin' - it's me not you.

glorydaz

Satellites can take fake pictures too or they can be shopped, which every revealing picture is, or it's CGI. Why do they do that to every pic? :idunno:

Things can float in a weightless environment, that doesn't mean they are held by the magical gravity the globe folks rely on when their evidence is proven dubious. You're so gullible glory. :chuckle: Just kiddin' - it's me not you.

Wait til they start putting up those hologram pictures of Jesus returning. Can't trust anything nowadays.

Derf

Indeed the sun certainly can rise and set in an enclosed flat earth and firmament , as I've proven in this and other threads.

One more thing on this--I haven't looked into all the possible models of a flat earth. The one that is most prevalent in the FE videos, where the sun and moon circle around a wobbling (for seasonal variations) center point at a fixed distance above the earth's flat surface, does NOT allow the sun and moon to rise and set. The very description precludes it. The best you get is an appearance of the same, which is the very thing FE'ers accuse globular earth proponents of--having to change the meaning of scripture to get their viewpoint to fit.

I'm just saying that with that particular model, you don't gain any scriptural accuracy benefit.

Are suggesting a different model to consider?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
One more thing on this--I haven't looked into all the possible models of a flat earth. The one that is most prevalent in the FE videos, where the sun and moon circle around a wobbling (for seasonal variations) center point at a fixed distance above the earth's flat surface, does NOT allow the sun and moon to rise and set. The very description precludes it. The best you get is an appearance of the same, which is the very thing FE'ers accuse globular earth proponents of--having to change the meaning of scripture to get their viewpoint to fit.

I'm just saying that with that particular model, you don't gain any scriptural accuracy benefit.

Are suggesting a different model to consider?
This model is likely what it would look like. The Ancient Hebrew cosmology shows a side view.

fbf3fd3f9af7842838ab00ae966d5ee4.gif

1a34cd7a1d71244bb9555644edf00521.jpg

WatchmanOnTheWall

So the flat enclosed earth model is not impossible to you.

No, I have studied it at length and although the evidence supports the globular Earth model, it not beyond God's ability to actually have made a flat Earth that can also appear to be globular. Nothing is impossible for God.

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Apollo 13 was a NASA/Hollywood Hoax

In this video the contradiction between how cold it got in the Apollo spacecraft when the opposite would have happened. The spacecraft should have gotten hot.

--Dave

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Apollo 13 was a NASA/Hollywood Hoax

In this video the contradiction between how cold it got in the Apollo spacecraft when the opposite would have happened. The spacecraft should have gotten hot.

--Dave
Dave, I'm pretty sure I'm still waiting for a reply to one of my posts.

WizardofOz

Simply put, if [MENTION=4980]DFT_Dave[/MENTION] and [MENTION=16629]patrick jane[/MENTION] wanted to determine the truth for themselves they could with a telescope and some basic math skills.

If you two want to sit behind your computer watching youtube videos that confirm your bias, then you'll only deceive yourselves further. If you actually cared to figure this out for yourself, you could. It's not difficult. You have more tools and technology at your disposal than say, the ancient Greeks. Yet, they still correctly figured out that the earth is a sphere.

What's your excuse not to do a few experiments yourself to determine the truth once and for all?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Simply put, if @DFT_Dave and @patrick jane wanted to determine the truth for themselves they could with a telescope and some basic math skills.

If you two want to sit behind your computer watching youtube videos that confirm your bias, then you'll only deceive yourselves further. If you actually cared to figure this out for yourself, you could. It's not difficult. You have more tools and technology at your disposal than say, the ancient Greeks. Yet, they still correctly figured out that the earth is a sphere.

What's your excuse not to do a few experiments yourself to determine the truth once and for all?
Good one. Why don't you do the experiments and the math and get back to us. You don't seem to get it. The "math" you worship is wrong because it's based on bogus distances and "gravity". If you think you can make a few drive-by posts over the course of a week and end the debate, you're sadly mistaken.

WizardofOz

Good one. Why don't you do the experiments and the math and get back to us. You don't seem to get it. The "math" you worship is wrong because it's based on bogus distances and "gravity". If you think you can make a few drive-by posts over the course of a week and end the debate, you're sadly mistaken.

There is nothing to debate. You want to have a youtube battle.

Buy a telescope and go to a large lake or coast or anywhere you can see in a straight line for over 3.1 miles. Or climb a tree or a hill or a mountain and determine if can see further from a higher vantage point. You can make rather simple calculations to debunk a flat earth yourself if you were truly interested in the truth.

But, you'd rather sit in front of your computer watching youtube videos that confirm your bias.

Status
Not open for further replies.