THE BLAME GAME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

Are you accusing Glorydaz of being a "Drug addict?" Be honest, now.

Yes GM. My comment was deadly serious...

:plain:

Nobody was seriously suggesting that you were. :dizzy:

I'm not fussed on the latter as the opinions of conspiracy nuts are indicative of not much in the way of upstairs.

:hammer:

Oh, so deadly serious is not really serious. Gotcha

Proof of the fact that you have so much "upstairs", I guess. :chuckle:

Arthur Brain

Oh, so deadly serious is not really serious. Gotcha

Proof of the fact that you have so much "upstairs", I guess. :chuckle:

Wow, someone else who doesn't get sarcasm. Even the smiley at the end should have underlined what was already obvious...

:AMR:

glorydaz

Eh, I addressed your conspiracy stuff only for you to ignore it with some dopey quip. GM just treats the place like his own personal twitter account.

Right, my quips are dopey, but your constant railing on "conspiracy stuff" isn't.

All this talk of "conspiracy stuff" is actually a conspiracy to keep the truth from being believed by the masses. Chalk it up to fake news, and toss it in the wastebasket. Then when it catches fire, you'll have yourself a mess in your waste basket, won't you?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I've observed something of interest. I believe that AB has a penchant for trying to follow in the footsteps of Town Heretics, rather faulty, sense of humor. I have TH on Eggnore so if he has a rebuttal to what I just said, he may send me a "Personal Message" and I'll promptly ignore it as soon as possible.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Right, my quips are dopey, but your constant railing on "conspiracy stuff" isn't.

All this talk of "conspiracy stuff" is actually a conspiracy to keep the truth from being believed by the masses. Chalk it up to fake news, and toss it in the wastebasket. Then when it catches fire, you'll have yourself a mess in your waste basket, won't you?

Well said, Glorydaz.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I've observed something of interest. I believe that AB has a penchant for trying to follow in the footsteps of Town Heretics, rather faulty, sense of humor. I have TH on Eggnore so if he has a rebuttal to what I just said, he may send me a "Personal Message" and I'll promptly ignore it as soon as possible.
Do you think you could spend more time considering my posting if I wasn't on ignore? :think:

Arthur Brain

It was a serious smilie to go with your deadly serious comment.

Is that a clue in your highly intellectual world, Artie? :think:

Wow, you conspiracy nuts have as much difficulty with sarcasm and facetiousness as you do with irony.

:doh:

Believe what you like GD. If I was serious about it I'd have said so.

Arthur Brain

You did say so, Artie. But, you can pretend like you didn't, just like you pretend facts are conspiracy.

Yes GD, I said it, in thinly veiled sarcasm that somehow flew right over you head. So you're either none too bright or you did in fact recognize the sarcasm and are being deliberately dishonest in order to try and paint it as something else.

Spare me your loony tune "facts".

:freak:

glorydaz

Yes GD, I said it, in thinly veiled sarcasm that somehow flew right over you head. So you're either none too bright or you did in fact recognize the sarcasm and are being deliberately dishonest in order to try and paint it as something else.

Spare me your loony tune "facts".

:freak:

Whatever....you lied when you said you didn't say it.:angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.