THE BLAME GAME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Antifa and BLM are continuing to get more violent/aggressive as time goes by. In many cases, the Police are not doing their Jobs. Sometimes because they're told to "Stand down" by their Superiors. So, if this happens during a possible Civil War, are you prepared to defend yourself and your Family?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Days ago the "Charlottesville Virginia" violent riot took place. The Police left the scene because they said it was too "Dangerous." The Police are paid to serve and protect the people, however, in this case, they decided to turn and walk away. Were they told to not interfere, yet again? Was the "Riot" just a set-up? Are we the people being "PLAYED?" Was this orchestrated from behind the scenes, or is this all a coincidental "Conspiracy Theory?"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Does anyone want to opine about how a Civil War would be divided? During the 1860s the war was fought between the North and the South and they had separate uniforms. Sometimes family members fought and killed one another because of the division between the North and South. We have a "Verbal Civil War" being waged now. Will it go any further than that in your opinion? The violence, so far, has been minimal, however, if it intensifies, what will the outcome be?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
If we're faced with an all out Civil War...
Or a zombie apocalypse.

It happened once, it could happen again.
No. We've never had a war between a whinny minority of over privileged white people and radicalized college kids majoring in cultural hypersensitivity and learning from youtube.

Are we the people being "PLAYED?"
No, but stay with it. Give it a minute.

It appears to me that we might just be in the last days.
:plain: Of August.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I noticed that in a desperate attempt to communicate with old GM, TH posted something, however, as I've tried to explain to him, he's on my infamous "Eggnore List" and is unable to make any points with me. So, until further notice TH will remain there. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I sincerely hope TH isn't under the impression that I'm being biased towards him. If it will make him feel any better, aVultureWarrior is on my "Eggnore list," as well.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
He's [Trump] crazy and his sole purpose for running for president was to ruin America.

Actually, and Libertarian turned republican for a day patrick jane will confirm this: Donald Trump's sole purpose as running as a republican was to destroy the once conservative based Republican Party. You should be grateful that LGBTQ flag waver Donald Trump accomplished his goal Sandy.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The "Far-left-wing" DEMS are trying their best to hide the fact that their, Antifa/BLM Brown Shirts are responsible for the part they play in these insane RIOTS. Just look at the damage Antifa caused in Berkeley California.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It appears that the "Millennials" are the BIGGEST perpetrators of the criminality being staged on our streets, cities, and Freeways. Although, there are a number of thugs of different ages being represented, as well.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
BLM in an uproar over sign posted at a KFC restaurant.

Here's the sign they are sooooooooooooo upset over.

kfc1.jpg

Full story:
http://usherald.com/black-lives-matter-furious-awesome-sign-kfcs-doors/

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Actually, and Libertarian turned republican for a day patrick jane will confirm this: Donald Trump's sole purpose as running as a republican was to destroy the once conservative based Republican Party. You should be grateful that LGBTQ flag waver Donald Trump accomplished his goal Sandy.

No I shouldn't ... nor am I. Trump is an abomination. Feel free to disagree with my statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.