The Atom vs. the Godhead (Holy Trinity)

Base12

BANNED
Banned
Anti-Matter

We just described Matter, but what about Anti-Matter? Is there an “Anti-Godhead”?

Yes…

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unholy_Trinity

Some call it “The Unholy Trinity”, and with good reason. The Unholy Trinity consists of three of the most wicked beings ever to exist.

They are…

1) Beast
2) False Prophet
3) Dragon (Satan)

The corresponding Anti Sub-Atomic Particles are…

1) Anti-Neutron
2) Anti-Proton
3) Anti-Electron

(Slide 632)
unclemikey-632.png

And just like Matter, Anti-Matter has many verses to back it up as well. In fact, the verses contain many of the same descriptors (like Power for instance) and share strikingly similar concepts.

Now, in case you are wondering why there is a Sephirot in that particular slide, stay tuned. We will cover that in a future study. For now, just know that the man being depicted there is non-other than the Anti-Christ. He is called Adam Kadmon by Kabbalists…

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Kadmon

Let’s start with the Anti-Nucleus, or the Beast and False Prophet. In order to understand them, we must first learn a little bit about where they come from.

We know that God is in the Heavens…

Job 22:12
“Is not God in the height of heaven? and behold the height of the stars, how high they are!”

Notice the word Height? That’s where God is… in the Height.

The Unholy Nucleus is the opposite of that. They come from the ‘Depth’. In Scripture, both Height and Depth are words that describe something that is infinite or Quantum in nature.

Romans 11:33
“O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!”

Depth is being compared to something ‘unsearchable’, in other words… endless.

Proverbs 25:3
“The heaven for height, and the earth for depth, and the heart of kings is unsearchable”

Heaven = Height and Earth = Depth. Both are unsearchable, as if in another dimension. Get it?

Job 38:16
“Hast thou entered into the springs of the sea? or hast thou walked in the search of the depth?”

Notice Sea and Depth are compared in a bit of a sarcastic comment.

Followed by…

Job 38:17
“Have the gates of death been opened unto thee? or hast thou seen the doors of the shadow of death?”

Here’s where things get interesting. The Depth of the Sea and Earth are where the Beast (Anti Neutron) and False Prophet (Anti-Proton) come from.

Beast = From Depth of the Sea
False Prophet = From Depth of the Earth

Now that we’ve covered some basics, it’s now time to learn about the Beast…

Revelation 13:1
“And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy”

This is the Anti-god, or Anti-Neutron, made of many Crowns (Kings). Quite a fitting title. Again, the Beast comes up out of the Sea, the direct opposite of God who is in the Height.

Remember the Sephirot with Adam Kadmon the Anti-Christ? The Jewish Mystics that created that image drew their inspiration from that verse. Many occultists are unaware of this, and blindly worship this Beast.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_mysticism

This may be why Kabbalists are called the Synagogue of Satan in Revelation…

Revelation 2:9
“I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan”

Next, we have the verse for the False Prophet…

Revelation 13:11
“And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon”

This is the Anti-Proton, speaking as a Dragon. It is literally the Anti-Word of God! False Prophet is a very fitting title as well.

Note that where Jesus the Son or Proton is the True Word of God, the False Prophet or Anti-Proton is the opposite. He is the False Word of God.

That completes the Anti-Nucleus. What about the Anti-Electron?

Enter the Dragon!

Remember that the Electron gives Electricity or Power as the Holy Ghost. This would mean that the Anti-Electron should be similar.

Revelation 13:2
“And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority”

Look at that. The Dragon *gave* the Beast its Power. Dragon Power!

How about another Witness…

Revelation 13:4
“And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?”

Again, we see the Dragon representing Power.

Now, we know that the Holy Ghost (Electron Cloud) descended like a Dove from Heaven. Where does the Dragon (Anti-Electron Cloud) come from?

Revelation 12:9
“And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him”

The Dragon was ‘Cast out’… which is the opposite of descended… another “Anti” reference.

Here is the Dragon (Satan) being compared to lightning…

Luke 10:18
“And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven”

Lightning is of course a form of Power and just recently Scientists have discovered Anti-Electrons (Positrons) originating from them!

(Slide 636)
unclemikey-636.png

In another amazing verse, we see the Serpent and Dove compared in contrast to one other…

Matthew 10:16
“Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves”

Finally, when we combine all three particles together, we get the Atom’s Evil Twin… The Unholy Trinity.

There is even an Anti-hydrogen…

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antihydrogen

Ever heard of Anti-Matter Man?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Matter_Man

“The powers of the Anti-Matter Man were very strange and unpredictable. Because of his antimatter body he could not touch positive material from our universe, at the risk of causing explosions”

Explosions eh? Antimatter Weapons are considered to be the ultimate when it comes to mass destruction. They haven’t been invented yet.

Did I say yet?

Meet The Destroyer…

Revelation 9:11
“And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon”

Apollyon means Destroyer. And look where he comes from. See that? The Bottomless Pit is very similar to Black Holes and Portals to other universes.

Again we see something coming out of a never ending, fourth dimensional Depth.

Could the End Times, described by Revelation and other books be a picture of Matter and Anti-Matter colliding?

Here is a description from the Book of Joel of the End Times…

Joel 2:3
“A fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth: the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and nothing shall escape them”

Can you think of something with flames that looks like the Garden of Eden in front and desolation behind?

(Slide 633)
unclemikey-633.jpg

Although an Atomic (Matter) weapon is shown, how much longer will it take for Mankind to invent the Anti-Matter version?

THIS CONCLUDES THIS LEVEL

Ok, that should do it for now.

Hope you all had fun!!!

I'll be back tomorrow for any questions or comments.

Meanwhile, enjoy this slide to be included in a future post...

unclemikey-649.jpg

JosephR

They make anti matter in the large hadron collider, it can be used for three things.. A bomb.. Unlimited supply of energy or interstellar space travel.... I would suppose only the first is being looked into.. Sad to say..

And what is with the kabbalistic tree of life being used as part of the anti God head?

jerzy

BANNED
Banned
Sir, you are an idiot.

You call me an idiot for pointing to what has been known in the Trinitarian community for a long time.

That makes you an honourable "Christian".

As the matter of fact, the Catholics who invented the Trinity God and added the part in 1Jn 5:7-8 stated that it was a fraud.

Sealeaf

Dear Base 12,
The reasoning you have displayed in your exposition regarding the structure of the atom and the nature of God is what we psychiatric professionals call "tangential". This means that you see firm connections were only superficial simularities exist. It is a symptom of psychosis.

Explain your theorys to a psychiatrist and he will most likely offer to priscribe medication. I sincerly hope you will take this advice and do just that. I think you would feel better if you were taking an anti psychotic medication.

No charge for the free professional evaluation. :)

oatmeal

I hear ya, and the answer is Yes. Maybe not so much today, but eventually, when the Google Bots and KeyWord Search algorithms pick up on all of this, it will draw folks in from all over the Interwebz.

It may take months or years, but people that are searching for this type of info will find it waiting for them.

Plus, I believe in Quality not Quantity anyhow.

:sheep:

Well, you have plenty of quantity.

Keep posting scripture,

and let God speak for himself

quip

BANNED
Banned
<enter name here>,
The reasoning you have displayed in your exposition regarding the <enter subject> and the nature of God is what we psychiatric professionals call "tangential". This means that you see firm connections were only superficial simularities exist. It is a symptom of psychosis.

You should make this your forum signature.

Oh...what's the penalties for practicing without a license?

Base12

BANNED
Banned
I love these comments.

I'm going to go back from the beginning of the post and respond to as many as I can.

:surf:

Base12

BANNED
Banned
Bill Donahue of hidden meanings beat ya to it.

Oh my!

I visited his page. I would call someone like that a 'New Ager' or a type of False Prophet.

Just skimming his Home Page, I see many conflicts with Christianity.

I wish people would use a little common sense when studying material like that. For instance...

The Pineal Gland.

Donahue is promoting it as a 'connection to God'. Unfortunately, it's often used as a setup to connect to the wrong one.

"Pineal Gland Activation" releases Melatonin, the sleep drug. It's activated by Darkness.

In other words, people who practice these rituals are 'asleep' and 'drunk' on drugs.

1 Thessalonians 5:7
For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night"

Once asleep, a coiled up serpent rises to snatch the 'Crown Chakra' and take over the mind, while the host remains forever sleeping.

Jeremiah 51:57
"And I will make drunk her princes, and her wise men, her captains, and her rulers, and her mighty men: and they shall sleep a perpetual sleep, and not wake, saith the King, whose name is the LORD of hosts"

Bad Serpent Rising

I also see Donahue calling Earth "Mother Gaia", with Uranus being our Heavenly Father related to Jesus somehow.

Blasphemy! Lol.

I couldn't read past that. Yikes.

For Christians, "Mother" is in fact, New Jerusalem...

Galatians 4:26
"But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all"

If there really is such as thing as the Divine Feminine, that would be her.

At the Atomic Level, the Twelve Stars (Protons) would represent Magnesium.

Ever heard of M.O.M.?

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1324&bih=794&q=milk+of+magnesia&oq=milk+of+&gs_l=img.1.0.0l10.1583.2617.0.4238.8.7.0.1.1.0.102.560.6j1.7.0.msedr...0...1ac.1.61.img..0.8.563.PYey3Esdtq8#hl=en&tbm=isch&q=M.O.M.+magnesia

The Woman of the Apocalypse (Mom) gives birth to the Man Child.

It's Jesus yes, but it is also us Christians being Born Again into a new incorruptible body.

The Woman with Twelve Stars is a type of Spiritual Polymerase, with Magnesium playing a key role.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polymerase_chain_reaction_optimization

:shadowmd:

Base12

BANNED
Banned
You're taking the dualistic view here. Another interpretation is that "you," as an apparent separate entity from your environment, is illusory.That is, you and the environment are one, an inseparable synergy where one extant state simultaneously holds influence upon another.

Daresay, in effect -- you (collectively speaking) are the god of this analogy.

That' a bit over my head to understand.

Over the years I've seen a lot of Mystery School Initiate types that go around saying "I AM" all day... or "I AM GOD".

I'm not exactly sure where they are coming from, but my ego is too deflated to think of myself as anything close to being a God... lol.

Base12

BANNED
Banned
Hi Jerzy, I'm not trying to ignore you, I'm just not sure how to respond to you yet.

:think:

Base12

BANNED
Banned
They make anti matter in the large hadron collider

They are piercing the side of Jesus right now. Get it? In the “Cloud” Chamber?

Revelation 1:7
“Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen”

it can be used for three things.. A bomb.. Unlimited supply of energy or interstellar space travel

Did you know that the theory of the Big Bang came from Kabballah? It’s actually a religious concept called “Ein Sof”…

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ein_Sof

Later on in the book, I will comment of some of these concepts.

unclemikey-644.jpg

unclemikey-645.jpg

unclemikey-646.png

what is with the kabbalistic tree of life being used as part of the anti God head?

It’s not really “the” Tree of Life. The Kabbalists call it that in order to deceive.

The “real” Tree of Life for example, does not contain opposites like Dark and Light mixed together…

2 Corinthians 6:14
Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

Or Hot and Cold mixed together…

Revelation 3:16
“So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth”

The Kabbalist’s Tree of Life is Flesh and Blood. More specifically, it’s Transhumanism… man becoming God.

Are you familiar with Qlipoth? Once that all gets Alchemized into the mix, well…

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qliphoth

:devil:

Base12

BANNED
Banned
I always thought it was to take away from what 1 John 5:6 was saying. Showing that the water, the blood, and the spirit agree as one. Who knows why they added it

I'm glad you brought that up.

5:8 is the second half to the equation.

5:7 is Heaven (1st Witness) 5:8 is Earth (Second Witness).

5:8 is where the Word (Godhead) becomes Flesh.

Here is a sneak preview of a future section of the book...

unclemikey-647.png

Adam was the first Nucleobase. The 'Rib' is a Nucleotide.

a 'Rib' was taken from Adam to form Eve (Pyrimidine).

unclemikey-640.png

At the Molecular Level, Adam and Eve were the first Base Pair.

They ate the Forbidden Fruit (Pentose 666 Carbon Sugar/Deoxyribose) and was grafted into the Phosphorus (Serpent) Tree of Good and Evil...

unclemikey-614.png