The Atom vs. the Godhead (Holy Trinity)

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
You're taking the dualistic view here. Another interpretation is that "you," as an apparent separate entity from your environment, is illusory.That is, you and the environment are one, an inseparable synergy where one extant state simultaneously holds influence upon another.

Daresay, in effect -- you (collectively speaking) are the god of this analogy.

Are you looking through the eyes of Natural man?

Or through the eyes of the new creature?

jerzy

BANNED
Banned
Luke 9:50 And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us.

Joh 12:47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Joh 12:48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.
Joh 12:49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
Joh 12:50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I only referred to the title.

Promoting what is not looks silly to me.

So you just read the title and jumped right on in.

The guy is new here, dont yuh think you should have read some of his responses, first?

It didnt take long, Squeaky tested him and he passed.:)

quip

BANNED
Banned
What can I say that you haven't heard in the dozen years you've been here?

Self evident that yer a dullard, isn't it?

I suppose I'm such the dullard as it's not evident as to be self-evident! :e4e:

Speaking of dullards....did you have an opinion on the subject at hand...or are you just exchanging pleasantries?

Zeke

The Proton

What about the Proton? What are the odds that Christ would match that?

Let’s find out…

John 1:1
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God"

That verse reminds me of Particles that are waves, yet they are Particles, yet they are both. How Quantum!

The Word is Jesus, but at the same time, the Word is God.

In the Sub-Atomic world, that would be called a Nucleus. One Neutron and one Proton joined as “One”.

Just to be sure, let’s look for another Witness…

John 10:30
“I and my Father are one”

One cannot argue with that. Simple and to the point.

Acts 7:56
“And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God”

This would be the Proton, standing next to the Neutron.

So which of the two Particles, Neutron or Proton, would we say best represents the ‘Word of God’? The answer would be the Proton.

Why?

Because in the world of Science, the Proton is the Logos. it is the Proton that determines what an Element is called in the Periodic Table of Elements...

“In chemistry, the number of protons in the nucleus of an atom is known as the atomic number, which determines the chemical element to which the atom belongs”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proton

So for example…

1 Word = Hydrogen
2 Words = Helium
7 Words = Nitrogen

…and so on. It is always this way. No exceptions.

At the Sub-Atomic Level, the Proton truly is the Word of God!

(Slide 650)
unclemikey-650.png

The verses that follow John 1:1 are absolutely amazing…

John 1:3
“All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made”

That is the best description of an Atom I have ever heard. Nothing can be made without the Atom.

Let’s talk about John for a moment. John was special. He was privy to some of the most Top Secret Mysteries of God…

John 1:6-7
“There was a man sent from God, whose name was John”

“The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe”

John was the one chosen to bear witness to the ‘Light’, or Illumination. On top of that, John was also chosen to author the Book of Revelation which is replete with Quantum references such as the Seven Stars (Protons) and Seven Eyes (Electrons).

Let’s take a look at how Stars are related to Protons and the Word of God…

(Slide 654)
unclemikey-654.png

This Masonic Tracing Board is not only a wonderful picture of Revelation 1:16, but it reveals some ‘esoteric’ secrets about the Yod. The Yod is often called the Atom of the consonants.

Do they know something we don’t?

We already know Jesus is the Word, but he’s also a Star…

Numbers 24:17
“I shall see him, but not now: I shall behold him, but not nigh: there shall come a Star out of Jacob, and a Sceptre shall rise out of Israel, and shall smite the corners of Moab, and destroy all the children of Sheth”

This is perhaps an even better example…

Revelation 22:16
“I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star”

Jesus is the Morning Star, AKA Proton. Angels are also Stars, and of course they are messengers as well. The Angel mentioned is sent to testify. See how perfectly it all fits?

Speaking of Morning Stars, here we see Stars singing. In other words, they produce ‘Words’…

Job 38:7
“When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?”

Next we see the Electron (Rod of Iron/Electromagnetism) next to the Proton, (Morning Star)…

Revelation 2:27-28
“And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father”

“And I will give him the morning star”

When Rod, Morning Star and Father are combined, we get a subtle form of the Godhead…

(Slide 655)
unclemikey-655.png

Note that a Shepherd’s Staff is to help guide sheep. Remember our Sheep/Electron slide?

It’s almost as if the Rod of Iron doubles as a Magick Wand as well, controlling Electrons and allowing the wielder to “command the Elements” like a Wizard.

Alchemists would no doubt love to get their hands on one of these to be able to turn Lead into Gold.

Tarot-01.png

Speaking of Alchemy. God has a plan to turn the Lead of our corrupted bodies into the Spiritual Gold of unimaginable splendor… and it’s related to Stars!…

1 Corinthians 15:41-42
“There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory”

“So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption”

One of my favorite passages in the Bible shows part of this Alchemical process…

John 1:14
“And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth”

The Words, or rather the Periodic Table of Elements, combined to form Molecules (A, C, G ,T) and eventually become Flesh!

Wow!

We will cover this in great detail at the Molecular Level of this study.

Unfortunately, it’s not just Good Words that can become Flesh.

Revelation 9:1
“And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit”

Yes, it would appear our Magickian friend here is up to no good and is about to open the Bottomless Pit and help build the Perfect Beast.

A ‘Fallen’ Star is the opposite of descended. It’s a type of Anti-Word or Anti-Matter. Another example would be how God’s doctrine rains from the sky, but the Dragon is ‘cast down’.

Here is another Star that is a good candidate for a False Word…

Revelation 8:11
“And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter”

A False Word could be a type of Bio-Weapon as well.

God gives us a stern warning…

Revelation 22:18
“For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book”

Add to the Word and you get the plagues.

Ebola anyone?

New Words Added

The body Luke 17:20-21 is the Alchemy lab hidden in plain site, we just have been led astray by looking for it with the two lamps in this visible kingdom John 1:18 of shadows instead of the single lamp Genesis 32:30, in the cave/temple 1 Kings 19:12 where the spirit speaks in the kingdom of the invisible, not in the visible kingdom 1 Kings 19:11, Galatians 4:24 but in and through the spirit of liberty 2Cor 3:6. Two messages in the Bi-Bull, one kills/slavery the other gives life/freedom and is nameless protecting it from being an exclusive property of anyone religion.

jerzy

BANNED
Banned
So you just read the title and jumped right on in.

The guy is new here, dont yuh think you should have read some of his responses, first?

It didnt take long, Squeaky tested him and he passed.:)

He says he is writing a book.

I wrote my first book after decades of Bible study.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I suppose I'm such the dullard as it's not evident as to be self-evident! :e4e:

Speaking of dullards....did you have an opinion on the subject at hand...or are you just exchanging pleasantries?

The original poster hasn't gotten to yer position yet, that being anti-matter.

Also known as instead of Christ.

Was just preparing you for the exposure.

Take it or leave it.

jerzy

BANNED
Banned
He hasn't contradicted God's word.

:nono:

The Holy Trinity is a contradiction of God's word for there are hundreds of fool-proof texts stating that the Father is the only true/one/our God while the word trinity never appears in the scriptures and God forbade to remove or add even an “iota” from His word.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
The Holy Trinity is a contradiction of God's word for there are hundreds of fool-proof texts stating that the Father is the only true/one/our God while the word trinity never appears in the scriptures and God forbade to remove or add even an “iota” from His word.

No s*** Sherlock.......:duh: