test the spirit

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
It is a sin to not be circumcised, for all Israel. Circumcision is a commandment of God. Any different in the New Covenant for us? How about for Gentiles?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Not being circumcised is a transgression of WHAT LAW?

Good question. The law of circumcision or the Law of Moses or God's Law or Torah law? Not being circumcised is not a transgression. Not getting circumcised, being circumcised, or becoming circumcised, is a transgression.

popsthebuilder

It is a sin to not be circumcised, for all Israel. Circumcision is a commandment of God. Any different in the New Covenant for us? How about for Gentiles?
You are right Jacob; even today; especially today; those who truely believe in the teachings example way and self sacrifice of the Lord, and the second coming and resurrection of the dead unto judgement before GOD are indeed circumcised of the spirit; cutting loose from the desires of the flesh and the wants of the old man in favor of the want to do the will of and be pleasing to GOD.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Note how the lying wolf does NOT QUOTE the scripture where Paul SUPPOSEDLY boasts in his OBEDIENCE.

Eph 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:9) Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Paul must have been schizophrenic.

Your fatal problem is that you don't understand Jesus' teachings of love or word.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You are right Jacob; even today; especially today; those who truely believe in the teachings example way and self sacrifice of the Lord, and the second coming and resurrection of the dead unto judgement before GOD are indeed circumcised of the spirit; cutting loose from the desires of the flesh and the wants of the old man in favor of the want to do the will of and be pleasing to GOD.

I don't think Jacob is talking about circumcision of the heart.

You need to ask him.

popsthebuilder

You need to ask him.
I specified such beforehand to negate any confusion beforehand.

He is aware of the circumsision of the heart; I am confident of such as he has studied the book.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

I do not know what you are talking about.

glorydaz

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I specified such beforehand to negate any confusion beforehand.

He is aware of the circumsision of the heart; I am confident of such as he has studied the book.

how do you know he know the circumcision of the heart?

I have known Jacob a long time.

We have been through a lot.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

You need to ask him.

You workers are like an old sitcom....a laugh a minute. :rotfl:

meshak,

[Deu 10:16 KJV] Circumcise therefore the foreskin of your heart, and be no more stiffnecked.
[Jer 4:4 KJV] Circumcise yourselves to the LORD, and take away the foreskins of your heart, ye men of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem: lest my fury come forth like fire, and burn that none can quench [it], because of the evil of your doings.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
meshak,

[Deu 10:16 KJV] Circumcise therefore the foreskin of your heart, and be no more stiffnecked.
[Jer 4:4 KJV] Circumcise yourselves to the LORD, and take away the foreskins of your heart, ye men of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem: lest my fury come forth like fire, and burn that none can quench [it], because of the evil of your doings.

So were you asking about the heart of circumcision?

thanks.

popsthebuilder

I do not know what you are talking about.
Have you heard about the circumsision of the spirit or heart?

Have you ever heard that the OT is simbolism for the truth and the law of the Spirit?

Do you understand why the killing of GOD'S creatures was never acceptable to GOD, and how it has always been a reference to self sacrifice of desires placed before the will of GOD, and the offering up of one's self wholly to GOD for GOD'S will to be done in one's own life?