"Straight Pride" Month on TOL.

Gaviidae

lovemeorhateme said:
In the interests of equality, there should then be a gay pride month here on TOL.

Since there are more straights than gays here wouldn't giving gays equal time be inequality? :think:

Maybe a gay pride hour?

Gaviidae

Rimi said:
So Hateme IS a homo, as admitted again. Creep.

This :juggle: is a "homo" smiley?

Uh oh. I have used this smiley in the past... I didn't know what it meant. Honest. I didn't.

Anyway, I would have thought this :devil: would be a gay smiley.

Rimi

Gaviidae said:
This :juggle: is a "homo" smiley?

Uh oh. I have used this smiley in the past... I didn't know what it meant. Honest. I didn't.

Anyway, I would have thought this :devil: would be a gay smiley.

:flamer: and :beanboy: are faggot smilies. :vomit: Sorry, just made me sick.

Crow

lovemeorhateme said:
In the interests of equality, there should then be a gay pride month here on TOL.

:chuckle:
Maybe we could incorporate it into a sort of "Gross Wickedness Week" along with other forms of immorality. :rolleyes:

I'm sure that Knight would just love to celebrate that on his site.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
lovemeorhateme said:

We're not interested in equality here. We're only interested celebrating righteousness, and not wickedness.

dRock

over the top? I don't believe that there even is this "top" of which you speak to go over.

Gerald

Resident Fiend
RightIdea said:
We would be very conspicuously not dressing up like whores and kissing guys.
I will infer from this that (given the straight pride thing), you are referring to female behavior.

One might conclude from this that you would be highly supportive of folks dressing like Puritans and refraining from displays of affection in public.

Such a parade of couples, soberly marching in single file, perhaps singing hymns, would make a very powerful statement. :thumb:

(And no, folks, I'm not being a wise-acre!)

Gerald

Resident Fiend
RightIdea said:
Perhaps an Adulterer Pride Week?

Or a Liars Pride Week?
You mustn't forget Blasphemer Pride Week, Idolater Pride Week and, most important, Apostate Pride Week.