Stormy Daniels, the tip of the iceberg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
198810_600.jpg

Shut up you little lying nerd.

You make up stuff just to hear your own whiney voice.
It must be difficult being a Trump "surrogate" - spending one's days defending the indefensible, feeling one's religious beliefs being steadily eroded, watching the White House steadily taking on "soap opera" status - lurching from one self-inflicted crisis to the next!

glorydaz

It must be difficult being a Trump "surrogate" - spending one's days defending the indefensible, feeling one's religious beliefs being steadily eroded, watching the White House steadily taking on "soap opera" status - lurching from one self-inflicted crisis to the next!

Nope. I'm so entertained by the liberals' losing their minds, that I just sit back and enjoy the show.

Arthur Brain

Nope. I'm so entertained by the liberals' losing their minds, that I just sit back and enjoy the show.

Except "liberals" aren't the folk pushing for hyper zealous laws regarding "sexual misconduct" and endorsing a president who engages in the very stuff you zealots would have as criminal. It's entertaining all right. It's veritable popcorn fare!

:D

Arthur Brain

That's probably up there with "Let me" means assault.
Words have different definitions with the lefties.

Well, no, in fact I haven't seen anybody argue that the phrase "let me" equates to assault. Where on earth did you get that from Tam?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Screen-Shot-2018-01-07-at-6.43.36-PM.png

If the Senate Election in Alabama and the Pennsylvania's 18th District are any indicators, the curtain comes down on this Republican one act play in November with the 2018 Interims!

After that it will be a toss up as to whether it will be the Mueller investigation, the Stormy Daniels affair, impeachment by the House or VP Pence and the Cabinet invoking the 25th Amendment that brings President "David Dennison" down!

Last edited:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
What liberal rag came up with that "quote"? Or did you just make it up out of whole cloth?

Donald Trump has become defined in his presidential campaign by his misogynistic language and a recent downpour of accusations of sexual assault against him. But it’s not exactly a recent phenomenon. One of the defining characteristics of his personal life over the last three decades has been his seemingly insatiable lust for women and a kind of laissez-faire attitude about marital status. He has boasted of courting married women in the same breath as suggesting that because he is a celebrity, he is entitled to kiss women whenever he pleases.

This worldview is not new for Trump; in fact, it took shape almost three decades ago.

The Post, often friendly to Trump during his current presidential campaign, has not publicized its archives prior to 1998 but The Daily Beast obtained some of the old issues which document Trump’s views at the times.

“Do you think adultery is a sin?” Trump was asked in the February issue.

“Very good question,” he responded. According to the report at the time, Trump paused and then said:

“I don’t think it’s a sin but I don’t think it should be done.”

The reporters pressed: “Would you do it?” After which, Trump coyly responded “I’ll let you guess.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/donald-trump-in-1990-adultery-is-not-a-sin

Status
Not open for further replies.