ECT SO WHERE IS CORNELIUS NOW , IN THE KINGDOM OR THE B O C ??

DAN P

Don't you even know that the bringing in of the earthly kingdom was been postponed until the Lord Jesus returns to the earth (Lk.21:27-31)?

How could Cornelius be in the kingdom since it doesn't even exist now?

Cornelius is in the Body of Christ!

Hi Jerry and who preach that there is a B O C , not Peter !!

In Acts 10:43 all all the prophets bear witness to this ( MAN , CORNELIUS ) , every one believing in Him ( is ) to receive forgiveness of sins trough His name !!

Is this is how Cornelius was SAVED , so is this how we are saved by GRACE ?? NO !!!!!!!

And verse 46 says that they were speaking in Languages , and is that what happened to you ,Jerry !!

And in verse 48 Cornelius was WATER BAPTIZED , so is that how we are saved today ??

dan p

Danoh

In Acts 10:43 all all the prophets bear witness to this ( MAN , CORNELIUS ) , every one believing in Him ( is ) to receive forgiveness of sins trough His name !!

Is this is how Cornelius was SAVED , so is this how we are saved by GRACE ?? NO !!!!!!!

And verse 46 says that they were speaking in Languages , and is that what happened to you ,Jerry !!

And in verse 48 Cornelius was WATER BAPTIZED , so is that how we are saved today ??

dan p

Come on Dan, get with Jerry's books based program blender - forget all that - never mind that in Acts 10, Peter basically preached Luke 24 to Cornelius - never mind that what he preached to Cornelius was Prophesied.

What a character this Books Based Program Blender Jerry is.

BBS meet BBPBJ...

"Things That Differ" - meet - "O no they don't!"

:chuckle:

Rom. 5: 6-8.

Jerry Shugart

Dan, you didn't answer how Cornelius can be in the kingdom now since the kingdom on the earth does not even exist now.

You really should think these things out before you make such outlandish statements.

DAN P

Dan, you didn't answer how Cornelius can be in the kingdom now since the kingdom on the earth does not even exist now.

You really should think these things out before you make such outlandish statements.

Hi Jerry and not OUTLANDISH as you might think !!

At the time of Acts 10:1-48 , the B O C was not yet known !!

By your thinking , THEN since the Israel has been set aside Peter will not set on a throne with the rest of the 12 ??

Your thinking is rejecting Gal 3:28 and Col 3:11 that there CANNOT BE /ENI , PRESENT TENSE , Jews not Gentiles in the B O C !!

dan p

DAN P

In Acts 10, the first Gentile believers were baptized into the body of Christ, even though Paul had not yet given the collective of Jewish and Gentile believers that name.

Hi GO , where is that proof in Acts 10 ??

Are also saying that Water Baptism and Tongues places any one into the B O C ??

dan p

Danoh

Hi Jerry and not OUTLANDISH as you might think !!

At the time of Acts 10:1-48 , the B O C was not yet known !!

By your thinking , THEN since the Israel has been set aside Peter will not set on a throne with the rest of the 12 ??

Your thinking is rejecting Gal 3:28 and Col 3:11 that there CANNOT BE /ENI , PRESENT TENSE , Jews not Gentiles in the B O C !!

dan p

Yeah, but Neo-Jerry, the Books Based Programs Blender, ya know...

:chuckle:

Jerry Shugart

Dan, tell me when you think that the Body of Christ began and tell me when you think that the present dispensation began. And please give evidence from the Scriptures that supports your view.

Thanks!

Jerry Shugart

Yeah, but Neo-Jerry, the Books Based Programs Blender, ya know...

Straight from the mouth of a Bullingerite who is merely pretending to be a MAD!

Tell us when you think that the Body of Christ began and when the present dispensation began and cite the verses which you think supports your view.

DAN P

Dan, tell me when you think that the Body of Christ began and tell me when you think that the present dispensation began. And please give evidence from the Scriptures that supports your view.

Thanks!

Hi Jerry and I have 3 ways to prove when GRACE of God began !!

#1 One proof is in 1 Cor 15:8 !!

#2 , Second proof is Gal 1:15 !!

#3 Third , is Acts 16:4 and Acts 9:6 , and 1 Cor 12:3 !!

Where is your prove ??

dan p

genuineoriginal

Hi Jerry and I have 3 ways to prove when GRACE of God began !!

#1 One proof is in 1 Cor 15:8 !!

#2 , Second proof is Gal 1:15 !!

#3 Third , is Acts 16:4 and Acts 9:6 , and 1 Cor 12:3 !!

Where is your prove ??

dan p

You think the present age began somewhere between 19 years before Jesus was crucified (Paul in the womb, Gal 1:15) and 16 years after the crucifixion (second missionary journey of Paul, Acts 16:4)?

DAN P

You think the present age began somewhere between 19 years before Jesus was crucified (Paul in the womb, Gal 1:15) and 16 years after the crucifixion (second missionary journey of Paul, Acts 16:4)?

Hi and I forgot Rom 1:1 where the Greek word SEPARATED is in the Greek PERFECT TENSE , which means something that happened in PAST TIME and also CONTINUES ON !!

The Greek word APHORIZO can be translated by bthe following words :

#1 , SEPARATED

2, LIMITED

#3 BY BOUNDARIES

I like LIMITED as Paul was LIMITED to only preach God's Gospel and nothing else and why Paul could not BAPTIZE !!

dan p

Danoh

Straight from the mouth of a Bullingerite who is merely pretending to be a MAD!

Tell us when you think that the Body of Christ began and when the present dispensation began and cite the verses which you think supports your view.

Sticks and stones, old man, sticks and stones.

And you well know that you only ask out of your ever endless need to rehash a thing over and over and over - and all over all the internet - and you know it.

Neo-Jerry the Books Based Programs Blending Neurotic.

:rotfl:

Danoh

Nope.

Paul's mother's womb refers to the Jerusalem concluded in bondage with her children, Gal. 4:27, that Paul is seen as a child of in Acts 8 (compare with Gal. 1:13,14) until separated from her in Acts 9.

And that separation from said "mother" was "before" her "due time," 1 Cor. 15:8, her said due time was now on hold, Rom. 11:25-27, and said separatatiom of Paul from her before her due time is depicted by him in the following's "Delivering thee from the people" etc., herein below...

Acts 26:15 And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest. 26:16 But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee; 26:17 Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee, 26:18 To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

Acts 17: 11, 12.

DAN P

Cornelius is dead. He is awaiting the return

Hi and the B O C was NOT yet known in Acts 10:1-48 and Cornelius was saved , because on Rom 2:26 and Acts 10:1-4 !!

So, then Cornelius becomes part of Israel !!

dan p

Last edited:

God's Truth

Hi and the B O C was yet known in Acts 10:1-48 and Cornelius was saved , because on Rom 2:26 and Acts 10:1-4 !!

So, then Cornelius becomes part of Israel !!

dan p

Ephesians 4:8 This is why it says: "When he ascended on high, he took many captives and gave gifts to his people."