ECT SO WHERE IS CORNELIUS NOW , IN THE KINGDOM OR THE B O C ??

DAN P

Hi to all so where is Cornelius now ??

Is he in the Kingdom of Heaven ??

Or is he in the B O C ??

How will you prove either one ?

dan p

genuineoriginal

Paul taught the kingdom of God and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Acts 28:30-31
30 And Paul dwelt two whole years in his own hired house, and received all that came in unto him,
31 Preaching the kingdom of God, and teaching those things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ, with all confidence, no man forbidding him.​

You are mistaken if you think the teaching of the kingdom and the teaching of the body of Christ are for two different groups of people.

turbosixx

Hi to all so where is Cornelius now ??

Is he in the Kingdom of Heaven ??

Or is he in the B O C ??

How will you prove either one ?

dan p

What was Paul proclaiming about the kingdom?

Acts 20:25 And now, behold, I know that none of you among whom I have gone about proclaiming the kingdom will see my face again.

DAN P

Paul taught the kingdom of God and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Acts 28:30-31
30 And Paul dwelt two whole years in his own hired house, and received all that came in unto him,
31 Preaching the kingdom of God, and teaching those things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ, with all confidence, no man forbidding him.​

You are mistaken if you think the teaching of the kingdom and the teaching of the body of Christ are for two different groups of people.

Hi and just show a verse that combines the two !!

What does the Kingdom of Heaven , then mean ??

dan p

DAN P

What was Paul proclaiming about the kingdom?

Acts 20:25 And now, behold, I know that none of you among whom I have gone about proclaiming the kingdom will see my face again.

Hi and Paul was earnestly testify the Gospel of the Grace of God , Acts 20:24 and I believe that , proclaiming the KINGDOM of God is speaking of Acts 20:25 is about the Universal Kingdom of God and where He lives !!

dan p

turbosixx

proclaiming the KINGDOM of God is speaking of Acts 20:25 is about the Universal Kingdom of God and where He lives !!

dan p

Jesus taught about the kingdom of God and said it was at hand.
Mk. 1:15 and saying, “The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.”

So if Jesus said the kingdom of God is at hand, is that the Universal kingdom?

What was Paul saying about this universal kingdom?

DAN P

Mk. 1:15 and saying, “The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.”

Hi and the Greek word SAYING / LEGO is in the CONTINUOUS , PRESENT TENSE and speaks to the time of Jesus earthly ministry !!

The Greek word IS FULFILLED / PIEROO it is being fulfilled and this Kingdom IS AT HAND , NOW !!

The term , Kingdom of Heaven and Kingdom of God are used INTERCHANGEABLE and Matthew and MARK show that use !!

dan p

Right Divider

Body part

Jesus was preaching about THIS kingdom:

Luke 1:31-33 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:31) And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. (1:32) He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: (1:33) And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Paul confirmed THIS kingdom and speaks of other aspects of the universal kingdom.

turbosixx

Hi and the Greek word SAYING / LEGO is in the CONTINUOUS , PRESENT TENSE and speaks to the time of Jesus earthly ministry !!

The Greek word IS FULFILLED / PIEROO it is being fulfilled and this Kingdom IS AT HAND , NOW !!
When you say NOW, do you mean when Jesus said it was at hand while on earth. Like he says here:
Lk. 11:20 But if it is by the finger of God that I cast out demons, then the kingdom of God has come upon you.

The term , Kingdom of Heaven and Kingdom of God are used INTERCHANGEABLE and Matthew and MARK show that use !!

dan p
I agree.

Jesus describes the kingdom several times for us. Does it look like the BOC or the earthly kingdom you envision?

Matt. 13:18 “Hear then the parable of the sower: 19 When anyone hears the word of the kingdom and does not understand it, the evil one comes and snatches away what has been sown in his heart. This is what was sown along the path. 20 As for what was sown on rocky ground, this is the one who hears the word and immediately receives it with joy, 21 yet he has no root in himself, but endures for a while, and when tribulation or persecution arises on account of the word, immediately he falls away. 22 As for what was sown among thorns, this is the one who hears the word, but the cares of the world and the deceitfulness of riches choke the word, and it proves unfruitful. 23 As for what was sown on good soil, this is the one who hears the word and understands it. He indeed bears fruit and yields, in one case a hundredfold, in another sixty, and in another thirty.”

turbosixx

Jesus was preaching about THIS kingdom:

Luke 1:31-33 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:31) And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. (1:32) He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: (1:33) And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Paul confirmed THIS kingdom and speaks of other aspects of the universal kingdom.

How is that NOT the church?
Matt. 28:18 And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Go therefore and make disciples

Acts 2:29 “Brothers, I may say to you with confidence about the patriarch David that he both died and was buried, and his tomb is with us to this day. 30 Being therefore a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him that he would set one of his descendants on his throne, 31 he foresaw and spoke about the resurrection of the Christ, that he was not abandoned to Hades, nor did his flesh see corruption. 32 This Jesus God raised up, and of that we all are witnesses. 33 Being therefore exalted at the right hand of God,

Acts 13:34 And as for the fact that he raised him from the dead, no more to return to corruption, he has spoken in this way,
“‘I will give you the holy and sure blessings of David.’

James sees the prophecies coming true:
Acts 15:15 And with this the words of the prophets agree, just as it is written,
16 “‘After this I will return,
and I will rebuild the tent of David that has fallen;
I will rebuild its ruins,
and I will restore it,
17 that the remnant of mankind may seek the Lord,
and all the Gentiles who are called by my name,
says the Lord, who makes these things

Is Jesus not reigning now?

DAN P

When you say NOW, do you mean when Jesus said it was at hand while on earth. Like he says here:
Lk. 11:20 But if it is by the finger of God that I cast out demons, then the kingdom of God has come upon you.

I agree.

Jesus describes the kingdom several times for us. Does it look like the BOC or the earthly kingdom you envision?

Matt. 13:18 “Hear then the parable of the sower: 19 When anyone hears the word of the kingdom and does not understand it, the evil one comes and snatches away what has been sown in his heart. This is what was sown along the path. 20 As for what was sown on rocky ground, this is the one who hears the word and immediately receives it with joy, 21 yet he has no root in himself, but endures for a while, and when tribulation or persecution arises on account of the word, immediately he falls away. 22 As for what was sown among thorns, this is the one who hears the word, but the cares of the world and the deceitfulness of riches choke the word, and it proves unfruitful. 23 As for what was sown on good soil, this is the one who hears the word and understands it. He indeed bears fruit and yields, in one case a hundredfold, in another sixty, and in another thirty.”

Hi turbosixx , , the Kingdom of Heaven will on earth and called the Millennium !!

The B O C sphere of influence and citizenship , is in the DOMAIN of God !!

Gen 1:1 says it all , when God made the Heaven and the Earth !!

Notice what God made first , THE HEAVENS ,Eph 1:4 !!

Then He made the Earth !!

dan p

Right Divider

Body part
Matt. 28:18 And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Go therefore and make disciples

Acts 2:29 “Brothers, I may say to you with confidence about the patriarch David that he both died and was buried, and his tomb is with us to this day. 30 Being therefore a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him that he would set one of his descendants on his throne, 31 he foresaw and spoke about the resurrection of the Christ, that he was not abandoned to Hades, nor did his flesh see corruption. 32 This Jesus God raised up, and of that we all are witnesses. 33 Being therefore exalted at the right hand of God,

Acts 13:34 And as for the fact that he raised him from the dead, no more to return to corruption, he has spoken in this way,

Acts 15:15 And with this the words of the prophets agree, just as it is written,
and I will restore it,

Not from the THRONE OF HIS FATHER DAVID!

DAN P

and I will restore it,

Hi and Jesus is nor reigning yet and the B O C will rein with Christ , after the we are TAKEN UP , as written in 2 Tim 2:12 and 1 Thess 4:13-18 !!

And Christ will reign with Israel during the Millennium , Rev 20:4 and 22:5 !!

dan p

turbosixx

Was there ever a time when Christ was not reigning?

We're trying to determine when Jesus will sit/is sitting on the throne of David.

I think we all agree this is the kingdom we're talking about.
Dan. 2:44 And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that shall never be destroyed, nor shall the kingdom be left to another people.

So if Daniel is prophesying about it then it's in the future and I would say he's wasn't reigning at that time.

turbosixx

Hi turbosixx , , the Kingdom of Heaven will on earth and called the Millennium !!

The B O C sphere of influence and citizenship , is in the DOMAIN of God !!

Gen 1:1 says it all , when God made the Heaven and the Earth !!

Notice what God made first , THE HEAVENS ,Eph 1:4 !!

Then He made the Earth !!

dan p

I fail to see how this explains the kingdom Jesus describes many times.

Hell is in the domain of God.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We're trying to determine when Jesus will sit/is sitting on the throne of David.

I think we all agree this is the kingdom we're talking about.
Dan. 2:44 And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that shall never be destroyed, nor shall the kingdom be left to another people.

So if Daniel is prophesying about it then it's in the future and I would say he's wasn't reigning at that time.
Right.
Him reigning on a throne in heaven is not the same as Him reigning on earth on David's throne.
David's throne was established on earth, not in heaven.
His heavenly throne is not the earthly throne promised to David's seed.
Christ can be said to have always reigned from the heavenly throne, but He has yet to sit upon His earthly throne.