ECT SO , WHERE DID THE GRACE OF GOD , BEGIN ??

DAN P

The grace of God goes back to Creation itself.

Because God is perfect unto Himself, without a need of external influence, creating has no other purpose than to be a work of grace.

Hi and it is great to have a view , so where that verse that prove where the Grace of God began ?

You should read Eph 1:4 and 2 Tim 1:9 Grace before the Foundation of the world was created !!

And that is talking about The dispensation of the Grace of God AND NOT ISRAEL !!

dan p

DAN P

The House of Israel was baptized by whom?

The House of Israel was baptized with water by whose authority?

:cow:

Hi and were BAPTIZED by John the Baptist and read Matt 3:5 and see who John BAPTIZED all Jerumusalem , and ALL JUDAEA and All then Region round about Jordan !!

dsan p

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Hi to all and who can explain where the GRACE of God began , and we do know that it began with a MAN , so who was it and what was the MESSAGE ??

Be specific with verse !!

dan p

Genesis 3:21 Also for Adam and his wife the Lord God made tunics of skin, and clothed them.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
1 Corinthians 12:13 states: "For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit." Anything in that verse that mentions "water?"

Baptism- (in the Christian Church) the religious rite of sprinkling water onto a person's forehead or of immersion in water, symbolizing purification or regeneration and admission to the Christian Church. In many denominations, baptism is performed on young children and is accompanied by name-giving.

So yes. Yes it does.

The early Christians in Rome carried around buckets and spoons when they didn't have safe access to the river- so there is no excuse to disregard baptism.

DAN P

Genesis 3:21 Also for Adam and his wife the Lord God made tunics of skin, and clothed them.

Hi and let make it CLEAR and the Dispensation of the Grace of God bagan with Paul !!

Grace and truth came by Jesus Christ and that is not the same thing !!

With Paul came the MYSTERY , the Dispensation , Rom 16:25 and 26 !!

Then came Reconcilation , Redemption , sealing by the Holy Spirit and No Baptism as Paul was the Pattern of salvation 1 Tim 1:15 and 16 and that means Paul was the first person in the B O C !!

So how was Paul save in Acts 9:6 and when I ask the Acts 28er he ran to another forum where Danoh goes when he gets tried !!

dan p

danp

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi and were BAPTIZED by John the Baptist and read Matt 3:5 and see who John BAPTIZED all Jerumusalem , and ALL JUDAEA and All then Region round about Jordan !!

Christ baptized Israel long before John was born.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Hi and let make it CLEAR and the Dispensation of the Grace of God bagan with Paul !!

Grace and truth came by Jesus Christ and that is not the same thing !!

With Paul came the MYSTERY , the Dispensation , Rom 16:25 and 26 !!

Then came Reconcilation , Redemption , sealing by the Holy Spirit and No Baptism as Paul was the Pattern of salvation 1 Tim 1:15 and 16 and that means Paul was the first person in the B O C !!

So how was Paul save in Acts 9:6 and when I ask the Acts 28er he ran to another forum where Danoh goes when he gets tried !!

dan p

I agree with you. The Dispensation of Grace began with the conversion of Paul in Acts 9.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

Why do you believe Israel was founded by John?

Interplanner

The OP is misguided because the NT says Law was added (to what?) to make transgression clear. There is nothing about that which means that grace did not exist before. But if you were in Judaism (that's the audience and setting of the NT) and you grew up in it, you would say grace 'came.'

DAN P

I agree with you. The Dispensation of Grace began with the conversion of Paul in Acts 9.

Hi and thanks for your support !!

That is why the Acts 28er left and maybe will come back , I do not know , because the can not answer where the B O C began and do not know how Paul was saved in Acts 9 !!

dan p

DAN P

The OP is misguided because the NT says Law was added (to what?) to make transgression clear. There is nothing about that which means that grace did not exist before. But if you were in Judaism (that's the audience and setting of the NT) and you grew up in it, you would say grace 'came.'

Hi and IF you believe what you wrote you would of HAD a verse , who are you KIDDING ?

dan p

turbosixx

Hi to all and who can explain where the GRACE of God began , and we do know that it began with a MAN , so who was it and what was the MESSAGE ??

Be specific with verse !!

dan p

I'll gladly answer but I would like to first know what do you believe the grace we receive is founded upon.

DAN P

I'll gladly answer but I would like to first know what do you believe the grace we receive is founded upon.

Hi and so you can know OR you have written it out , WHO are you KIDDING !!

eITHER YOU know or you do not know !! Nice try !!

dan p

turbosixx

Hi and so you can know OR you have written it out , WHO are you KIDDING !!

eITHER YOU know or you do not know !! Nice try !!

Be specific with verse !! dan p

Yes, it began with a man – JESUS.

Verse support:
Rom. 5:15 But the free gift is not like the transgression. For if by the transgression of the one the many died, much more did the grace of God and the gift by the grace of the one Man, Jesus Christ, abound to the many.
The foundation of grace that saves us is Jesus’ death, burial and resurrection. Through his blood we have the forgiveness of sins.
Rom. 5:9 Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from the wrath of God through Him.
It stands to reason that grace began with Jesus’s sacrifice that he offered for the sins of the people.

When did man first hear this message? This is from Jesus Christ our Lord himself after his d,b&r.
Luke 24:46 and He said to them, "Thus it is written, that the Christ would suffer and rise again from the dead the third day, (foundation of grace) 47 and that repentance for forgiveness of sins would be proclaimed in His name to all the nations, beginning from Jerusalem.

What was the message that was first proclaimed in Jerusalem? Jesus is Lord and Christ!
In Acts 2 we see the same message Paul delivers in Acts 13.
Addressing Israel
Peter: 22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words;
Paul: 16 Then Paul stood up, and beckoning with his hand said, Men of Israel,

Christ descended from David
Peter: 30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;
Paul: 23 Of this man's seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Savior, Jesus:

Christ died
Peter: 23 Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:
Paul: 28 And though they found no cause of death in him, yet desired they Pilate that he should be slain.

David saw decay
Peter: 29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.
Paul: 36 For David, after he had served his own generation by the will of God, fell on sleep, and was laid unto his fathers, and saw corruption:

Christ did not see decay

Peter: 31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.
Paul: 37 But he, whom God raised again, saw no corruption.

Jesus resurrected
Peter: 32 This Jesus hath God raised up,
Paul: 30 But God raised him from the dead:

People witnessed the resurrection
Peter: 32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
Paul: 31 And he was seen many days of them which came up with him from Galilee to Jerusalem, who are his witnesses unto the people.

Forgiveness of sins through Jesus
Peter: 38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Paul: 38 Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins:

Jesus is Israel’s savior
Peter: 36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Paul: 23 Of this man's seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Savior, Jesus:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes Turbo.

Paul was not the first to receive or teach grace provided first by/through Jesus Christ.

Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
Joh 1:15 John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.
Joh 1:16 And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.
Joh 1:17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

LA