Should the government take away my children if I deliberately involve them in ...

Danoh

Despite the protests by the President to the contrary, the current Chief of Staff, Attorney General and senior WH advisors are already on the record stating that this is all part of a deliberate discourage illegal immigration!

What has been left unsaid, but clearly implied, is that the President also intends to make funding for the Wall as the price he intends to extract from congressional Republicans, to make this embarrassment go away before the 2018 Interims!

Practically his entire inept life, life-long financially and politically corrupt Donald Trump has consistently proven himself to be an individual ever oblivious to his own repeated self-destruction, by his own hand.

Ya have to hand it to that Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Magoo - in this, he ever ends up the world's best weapon against him.

Crash and burn once more, Donald...crash and burn.

The sooner, the better we will all be for it - thank you very much.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
childrens-books-about-separation-anxiety.png

Despite the protests by the President to the contrary, the current Chief of Staff, Attorney General and senior WH advisors are already on the record stating that this is all part of a deliberate effort to discourage illegal immigration!

What has been left unsaid, but clearly implied, is that the President now intends to make funding for the Wall as the price he intends to extract from the Republican majorities in Congress, to make this political liability disappear before the 2018 Interims!

Awesome! Sooner the better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
th

bammy tried that and got slapped down by the federal judiciary

It all depends on how the government decides to deal with adults caught entering the country illegally - by changing then with a criminal offence, they're separated from their children and placed in an adult prison awaiting their day in court!

Given the number of different government agencies involved and the inclusion of babies/toddlers , there is a definite risk that some parents will be sent back to their country of origin while their children remain in a legal "no man's land" in the US!

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
th

It all depends on how the government decides to deal with adults caught entering the country illegally - by changing then with a criminal offence, they're separated from their children and placed in an adult prison awaiting their day in court!

Given the number of different government agencies involved and the inclusion of babies/toddlers , there is a definite risk that some parents will be sent back to their country of origin while their children remain in a legal "no man's land" in the US!

So what?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tinark

bammy tried that and got slapped down by the federal judiciary

This president who doesn't give a crap about the judiciary can't find any way to legally keep the families together? You really believe that clap trap?

It is obvious he is using the kids as hostages to get his wall. It's all a part of the "Art of the Deal." The kids will suffer until he gets his wall.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
We are so far apart on what is moral and just

We're probably a lot closer than you care to admit.

Is theft wrong?

Is murder wrong?

Is bearing false witness against someone wrong?

Is it wrong for a man to have an affair with another man's wife?

it isn't worth having any further conversation.

It's totally worth talking about.

I consider any form of slavery to be wicked and I will fight with considerable effort to stop it from being allowed when I can.

We'll have to agree to disagree.

No. That's a cop out.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
yes, let's

(Barbarian notes that 66% of Americans disagree with Trump's policy of separating children from their parents)

25. As you may know, some families seeking asylum from their home country cross the U.S. border illegally and then request asylum. In an attempt to discourage this, the Trump administration has been prosecuting the parents immediately, which means separating parents from their children. Do you support or oppose this policy?

fuzzbutton objects:
that's very different from the question I asked in the OP:

Yes, it is. As you just learned, what has Americans angry is separating children from parents who cross the U.S. boarder illegally.

How you feel about that is really not much of a concern to anyone.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This president who doesn't give a crap about the judiciary can't find any way to legally keep the families together? You really believe that clap trap?

It is obvious he is using the kids as hostages to get his wall. It's all a part of the "Art of the Deal." The kids will suffer until he gets his wall.

^ This ... and it's repugnant. The WH and GOP need to just drop the pretense of caring about children.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
No.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Stripe - you're living in Taiwan still?

What kind of coverage do you see over there in the Taiwanese media?

reason I ask is that I usually listen to the CBC, but haven't for a few weeks. Did yesterday and the pending Canadian legislation legalizing pot got more coverage than the "trump torturing small children" drumbeat that's so loud on the internet

do the Chinese care about white americans torturing small brown children?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
This president who doesn't give a crap about the judiciary can't find any way to legally keep the families together?

Trump knows of two ways to legally keep the families together

1. Apply for immigration status at the American consulate in your home country and wait for legal immigration status

2. Stay in your home country

Last edited:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Stripe - you're living in Taiwan still?
In New Zealand for a little while longer.

What kind of coverage do you see over there in the Taiwanese media?
The fake news MSM here has its left-leaning sob stories as high up as it can justify, but I get information from multiple sources.

When I get back to the newspaper, it will be all over that.

do the Chinese care about white americans torturing small brown children?

Way to start a war, bro. :chuckle:

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Looks like America won this time. Trump apparently caved and agreed to stop pulling children away from their parents.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peqGADGB_Eg

America 1, Trump 0.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
You guys can comfort yourselves in any way you like. America won. Pressure does matter, and decent people can have an effect even with someone like Trump.

dodge

Hypocrites holler about deporting and NOTHING about aborting babies.