Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

• Total voters

Aimiel

Big Mouth Nana said:
I saw this scripture long before you posted it. Infact, I have posted it a few times myself regarding the last day. in the past few days.
Bully for you.
Big Mouth Nana said:
You said that you are Spirit filled on another post. Which spirit? If you have murder in your heart for the lost, no matter how grievous the sin or the crime, then you do not have the Spirit of Christ.
If you equate execution with murder, then you don't have any sense.
Big Mouth Nana said:
He came to save the lost. That includes ALL SINNERS. John 12:46 -48 ~I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.
47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world. 48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.
Yes, Jesus came to seek and to save the lost, and that means every single sinner. He also said that His Kingdom is not of this world, which means it is of Heaven. He has been given all Power and Authority in Heaven and in earth. He decided to allow us to retain authority over the earth, until His Kingdom be formed in us, and my personal belief is that we will fulfill His prophecy concerning Christians, that we will do not only The Works that He did but greater, and when that is completed His Father will say, "Now you can go get your spotless bride." We are to be imitators of Him, and, by your own admission, He will judge them on the last day, so what prevents us from judging their deeds done in the flesh in our courts, and passing the sentence that He recommends?

Big Mouth Nana

Aimiel said:
Bully for you.If you equate execution with murder, then you don't have any sense.
I'm still waiting for you to show me the verse in the NT that says homo's are to be executed? Also, you must not have a lot of faith in God, to believe that He wouldn't have made sure that we had laws to execute homo's. Where is the law in the NT? Where is it in our "laws of the land"?
He also said that His Kingdom is not of this world, which means it is of Heaven.
It was in heaven before the Holy Spirit took residence on the inside of us. His kingdom is now on earth inside of every believer..Luke 17:20-21 ~ And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The Kingdom of God cometh not with observation: 21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the Kingdom of God is within you.
He has been given all Power and Authority in Heaven and in earth. He decided to allow us to retain authority over the earth, until His Kingdom be formed in us
It already has.
and my personal belief is that we will fulfill His prophecy concerning Christians, that we will do not only The Works that He did but greater, and when that is completed His Father will say, "Now you can go get your spotless bride."
The church has a long way to go before this happens. God is going to judge the church also. 1st Pet 4:17 ~ For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? He is going to judge His church before any of this "greater works" happens. We are a filthy "fornicating" with the world church!!
We are to be imitators of Him, and, by your own admission, He will judge them on the last day, so what prevents us from judging their deeds done in the flesh in our courts, and passing the sentence that He recommends?
The laws that we have on our books..laws of the land, YES. Until such time that executing homo's is in our laws of the land, NO....and it isn't going to happen....right up until the age of grace ends for the Gentiles. This nation is to free in all areas to ever allow that law to come to fruition!!
1st Cor 4:1-5 ~Let a man so account of us, as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God.
2 Moreover it is required in stewards, that a man be found faithful.
3 But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or of man's judgment: yea, I judge not mine own self.
4 For I know nothing by myself; yet am I not hereby justified: but he that judgeth me is the Lord. 5 Therefore JUDGE NOTHING before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.
Judge not lest ye be judged also. That includes homo's...which some of ye were. ... or some other sin.

Last edited:

Just Tom

Just Tom said:
I think the conversation will be more like this..

Jesus: So how did things go down on earth?

BMN: Oh just great I did so many wonderful things in your name. While other christians were calling for the execution of homosexuals I showed them your love.

Jesus: Oh so that is why I am sending so many to hell for being homosexual.

I said that they should be executed, they knew about me haven't you read my word I told you what they were like.. Here READ it again...I will bold it for you so you can read it better...

Romans 1:21Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

27And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29[Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:]
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

They were given over to a reprobate mind since they rejected me and they KNEW me. I was there when they were struggling telling them not to do it. But they knew it was me and rejected me so they recieved in themselves the recompence for their deeds..

Now you try to tell them about ME? they knew me an rejected ME. Do you know how much suffering you have caused by rejecting my word and not punishing them..

Away from me you evil doer I never knew you off to the lake of fire prepared for satan and all his demons....

BMN: But but but..I was just showing them the love of Christ.

Jesus: No you were showing them the love of BMN..

Now what I want you to notice about this scripture is that I put some brackets in to it that I could draw your attention to it...

You see it is after the homos give in to their perversion that THEY become all these things. These verses are talking about homos not everyone else. And you can tell that by the way the list begins and ends..[Who] who is this who knowing the judgment of God, that they which [commit such things] commit what things?are worthy of death, Ah homosexual acts not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

A long list of what the homos are like because of their behavior and what happens when God gives them up. So for you to try to place those who oppose homos and call for the crimminalization of homosexuality in this list that is clearly a discription of homos and what their character and minds are like shows me that you are foolish. You like to try to immobilize Christians with your 'he who is with out sin' line. Which was never a requirement for punishing someone for a crime. So unless Jesus made a new law there he had another reason for saying it. DUH

I suggest you get stock in an asbestos company and have them make you a full body suit..

Aimiel

Big Mouth Nana said:
I'm still waiting for you to show me the verse in the NT that says homo's are to be executed?
Keep waiting. I'm still waiting for you to provide any evidence whatsoever that they shouldn't.
Big Mouth Nana said:
Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the Kingdom of God is within you.
Yes, The Kingdom is within me. If It were within you, you'd be able to comprehend that His Kingdom isn't of this world. It is Spiritual. He doesn't want to have us crown Him King. He is King, and He will rule and reign over this earth when we conquer His enemies. The last enemy to be defeated will be death.
Big Mouth Nana said:
Until such time that executing homo's is in our laws of the land, NO....and it isn't going to happen....right up until the age of grace ends for the Gentiles. This nation is to free in all areas to ever allow that law to come to fruition!
You believe that letting the guilty off scott-free is freedom? You've got a lot to learn about freedom.

Big Mouth Nana

Just Tom said:
I suggest you get stock in an asbestos company and have them make you a full body suit..
I suggest that you truly find Christ!!! I know two of those on that list that is applying to you..Professing themselves to be wise, "they became fools", and "without understanding". God is just not talking about homo's there. All of those in that list have been turned over to a reprobate mind. Notice the semi colon after which are not convenient??? Evidently you failed English in school.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Big Mouth Nana said:
I can almost hear God now...did you tell the homosexual about my Son? No Lord, we tried to get them executed, even though You wanted to try and save them...PATHETIC!!!
Executing them is God's idea, not ours, you blitheringly idiotic blasphemous cow! :bang:

If homos were executed as God instructs in the Bible then more people would end up in heaven, not less. God has more smarts and mercy in His big toe than you know how to conceive of. You are not more merciful than God, nor could you be if you tried.

Resting in Him,
Clete

Aimiel

Big Mouth Nana said:
I suggest that you truly find Christ! I know two of those on that list that is applying to you..Professing themselves to be wise, "they became fools", and "without understanding".
Now you want to continue to deny the truth when it is spelled out for you, and slander someone with phrases, not just taken out-of-context, but also out of the very verse they were spoken in? That's really pathetic, and cheesy. You need to buy a clue.
Big Mouth Nana said:
God is just not talking about homo's there. All of those in that list have been turned over to a reprobate mind. Notice the semi colon after which are not convenient?
When The New Testament was written, punctuation wasn't yet invented. :duh:

Big Mouth Nana

Aimiel said:
Keep waiting. I'm still waiting for you to provide any evidence whatsoever that they shouldn't.
When someone has to ask a question to a question, they do NOT have an answer.
Yes, The Kingdom is within me. If It were within you, you'd be able to comprehend that His Kingdom isn't of this world. It is Spiritual.
Of course it is Spiritual!!! That is why I see it, and you don't!!!
He doesn't want to have us crown Him King. He is King, and He will rule and reign over this earth when we conquer His enemies. The last enemy to be defeated will be death.
Absolutely!!!
You believe that letting the guilty off scott-free is freedom? You've got a lot to learn about freedom.
I didn't say that I believe in letting the guilty off scott free. Quit putting words in my mouth. I believe in the death penalty for some crimes. Show me where homosexuality is a crime, and not just a sin?

Just Tom

Big Mouth Nana said:
I suggest that you truly find Christ!!! I know two of those on that list that is applying to you..Professing themselves to be wise, "they became fools", and "without understanding". God is just not talking about homo's there. All of those in that list have been turned over to a reprobate mind. Notice the semi colon after which are not convenient??? Evidently you failed English in school.

No I think you are a bit confused.

The semi colon was added by man.. It is not in the greek.. God is listing all the things that fill the homo's minds. That is why the list is in between where the homos give into their perversion and where God says that those who do such things..WHAT things? Homo behavior, deserve death..

Have a nice delusion...

Metro

Just Tom said:
No I think you are a bit confused.

The semi colon was added by man.. It is not in the greek.. God is listing all the things that fill the homo's minds. That is why the list is in between where the homos give into their perversion and where God says that those who do such things..WHAT things? Homo behavior, deserve death..

Have a nice delusion...
The words of a proud homophobe. Fear not ... LOL

Big Mouth Nana

Aimiel said:
Now you want to continue to deny the truth when it is spelled out for you, and slander someone with phrases, not just taken out-of-context, but also out of the very verse they were spoken in? That's really pathetic, and cheesy. You need to buy a clue.When The New Testament was written, punctuation wasn't yet invented. :duh:
You are a real joke!!! Do you actually think that God wouldn't have seen to it that His Word wasn't put down correctly so that we could understand it? You buy a clue!!! Maybe when the bible was translated originally, they should have left this out just for you. Correct Verse Rom 1:13 ~Now I would not have you IGNORANT, brethren, that oftentimes I purposed to come unto you, (but was let hitherto,) that I might have some fruit among you also, even as among other Gentiles.
For Just Tom..Rom 1:13 ~ Now I would not have you, IGNORANT, brethren, that oftentimes I purposed to come unto you, (but was let hitherto,) that I might have some fruit among you also, even as among other Gentiles.

Just Tom

Metro said:
The words of a proud homophobe. Fear not ... LOL

Thats right I am out of the closet and proud. I will not let the ignorance and ridicule and social stigma silence me. I was silent about my homophobia to long and now I must speak out..

Big Mouth Nana

Clete said:
Executing them is God's idea, not ours, you blitheringly idiotic blasphemous cow! :bang:
Hell is going to be so full. Might want to think about what color of Asbestos suit that you want.... to match the flames maybe???

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Big Mouth Nana said:
Show me where homosexuality is a crime, and not just a sin?
This has been done numerous times already and you know it. The Bible speaks about executing homos and adulterers within a handful of verses of where it says to put murderers to death.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them.​

Then maybe a page later...

Exodus 21:12 He who strikes a man so that he dies shall surely be put to death.​

On what basis do you uphold the one and ignore the other?

Resting in Him,
Clete

Aimiel

Big Mouth Nana said:
When someone has to ask a question to a question, they do NOT have an answer.
That sentence makes sense to you?
Big Mouth Nana said:
Of course it is Spiritual!!! That is why I see it, and you don't!!!
You're not understanding. Maybe if we type slower it will help. C L U E: Y O U A R E L O S T.
Big Mouth Nana said:
I didn't say that I believe in letting the guilty off scott free. Quit putting words in my mouth. I believe in the death penalty for some crimes. Show me where homosexuality is a crime, and not just a sin?
What would convince you? A law in a book? Do you think abortion is right? Do you think someone should be beheaded for preaching Islam?
Big Mouth Nana said:
You are a real joke!
I know you are, but what am I?
Big Mouth Nana said:
Do you actually think that God wouldn't have seen to it that His Word wasn't put down correctly so that we could understand it?
You're double-negatives make your question incomprehensible. I can't pervert my thought-patterns enough to fit rationality around that mess. Could you restate the question?
Big Mouth Nana said:
Maybe when the bible was translated originally, they should have left this out just for you.
Now you know better than God?

The rest of your post was just rambling, please restrain yourself.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Big Mouth Nana said:
You are a real joke!!! Do you actually think that God wouldn't have seen to it that His Word wasn't put down correctly so that we could understand it? You buy a clue!!! Maybe when the bible was translated originally, they should have left this out just for you. Correct Verse Rom 1:13 ~Now I would not have you IGNORANT, brethren, that oftentimes I purposed to come unto you, (but was let hitherto,) that I might have some fruit among you also, even as among other Gentiles.
For Just Tom..Rom 1:13 ~ Now I would not have you, IGNORANT, brethren, that oftentimes I purposed to come unto you, (but was let hitherto,) that I might have some fruit among you also, even as among other Gentiles.
Is it your contention that which ever English version of the Bible you are using is perfect; that is doesn't have so much as a comma in the wrong place? Is that really what you are saying?

Resting in Him,
Clete

Big Mouth Nana

Clete said:
Is it your contention that which ever English version of the Bible you are using is perfect; that is doesn't have so much as a comma in the wrong place? Is that really what you are saying?

Resting in Him,
Clete
What I am saying is, we have the Holy Spirit...well, some of us do. The bible states that He is our teacher...well, some of us are allowing Him to do that. It doesn't really matter where the punctuation is, He is smarter then those who translated it to where we can understand the meaning.
Have a nice day kiddies. This 'blitheringly idiotic blasphemous cow!" is going to go enjoy this beautiful day that the Lord hath made!!! Love that California sunshine!!! Check back later to see all of the insults being hurled. BMN loves ya anyway!!!!!!!!

Aimiel

Big Mouth Nana said:
Notice the semi colon after which are not convenient? Evidently you failed English in school.

It doesn't really matter where the punctuation is, He is smarter then those who translated it to where we can understand the meaning.
:kookoo: