Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

• Total voters

Aimiel

Big Mouth Nana said:
LOL, who is living in their flesh?
You are, by leaning to your own understanding, rather than listening to the counsel of those who would reason with you using The Word as Guide and Counsellor.
Big Mouth Nana said:
You are the one who wants homo's murdered, and it has nothing to do with God, but your own hatred.
If it wasn't necessary, God would not have commanded us to put them to death. Your argument is against His Word, not with Christians who follow It.
Big Mouth Nana said:
Jesus I do know, as He came to save the sinner....ALL OF THEM.
Those who respond to His Voice are His sheep. Those who don't will not partake of His Grace.
Big Mouth Nana said:
Next you will be judging Christians.
It's pathetic limp-wristed losers like yourself who want peace at all costs that give Jesus a bad name. The Body of Christ doesn't have any place for that and should judge it, from within.
Big Mouth Nana said:
I never said that I didn't believe in the death penalty. I said that homosexuality is not a crime. It is a sin of the flesh.
It should be a crime the same as other sins of the flesh.

Big Mouth Nana

right·eous (
adj.
Morally upright; without guilt or sin: a righteous parishioner.
In accordance with virtue or morality: a righteous judgment.
Morally justifiable: righteous anger :nananana:

Aimiel

Big Mouth Nana said:
Good one Aimiel :BRAVO: To bad that you aren't as good in the Word as you are a comedian.
Thank you, I couldn't resist. Looks like your frog avatar is a good match for you.

You're the one who isn't versed in Scripture, or It's meanings. Your posts are comedic, though you're being laughed at without your knowledge. Unless you're born-again you can't even see The Kingdom.

Big Mouth Nana

Aimiel said:
You are, by leaning to your own understanding, rather than listening to the counsel of those who would reason with you using The Word as Guide and Counsellor.
If you mean you as councellor..forget it. You want those that Jesus came to save executed. I wonder about your salvation!!!
If it wasn't necessary, God would not have commanded us to put them to death. Your argument is against His Word, not with Christians who follow It.
He didn't command us to put them to death in the NT.
Those who respond to His Voice are His sheep.
Then you better start "bleating", because so far He isn't hearing you.
Those who don't will not partake of His Grace.
Listen to yourself. Here you are talking about Grace and wanting homo's murdered. Your sick!!!
It's pathetic limp-wristed losers like yourself who want peace at all costs that give Jesus a bad name. The Body of Christ doesn't have any place for that and should judge it, from within.It should be a crime the same as other sins of the flesh.
Actually, I am doing what Jesus said regarding the lost. As far as judging within, you should be the first in line to be executed :think:

Aimiel

Big Mouth Nana said:
If you mean you as councellor..forget it.
The Bible says that in the multitude of counsellors there is safety. Guess you like taking big risks. You need to learn to stop leaning on your own understanding.
Big Mouth Nana said:
You want those that Jesus came to save executed.
No, I want those who deserve capital punishment to receive it. I want His Word to be my Guide, not my own theology. He is my God, not me.
Big Mouth Nana said:
I wonder about your salvation!
I don't wonder about that. You probably wonder about a lot. I wonder if you know what a wonder is.
Big Mouth Nana said:
As far as judging within, you should be the first in line to be executed
That's your version of Christianity? You only want me killed because I don't bow to your authority. You want to kill me, because you hate The One Who lives in me: Jesus. You're harboring murder in your heart for a Christian. That isn't Christianity, that's flesh. You're carnal, and you want to tell me how to live? Please buy a clue. :rotfl:

Big Mouth Nana

Aimiel said:
The Bible says that in the multitude of counsellors there is safety. Guess you like taking big risks.
Only if they are speaking truth. God also said to beware of wolves in sheep's clothing.
You need to learn to stop leaning on your own understanding.
I don't, I listen to the Holy Spirit who has been speaking volumes to me about some of the things that you and others have been preaching.
No, I want those who deserve capital punishment to receive it.
So do I, and homosexuality isn't a crime!!! It's a sin.
I want His Word to be my Guide, not my own theology.
Then pull your head out of MapQuest and back into the bible.
He is my God, not me.
Exactly on the "not me".
You probably wonder about a lot.
Yeah, I wonder how full hell is going to be. By all of the evidences...FULL.
I wonder if you know what a wonder is.
:kookoo:
That's your version of Christianity? You only want me killed because I don't bow to your authority. You want to kill me, because you hate The One Who lives in me: Jesus. You're harboring murder in your heart for a Christian. That isn't Christianity, that's flesh. You're carnal, and you want to tell me how to live? Please buy a clue. :rotfl:
It's His authority that you aren't bowing to. He came to save the lost, not execute them. You are the one who said that we needed to judge within, so work out your own salvation with fear and trembling!!!

No Worries

Clete said:
Unfortunately for you, you don't get to decide such things, God does. God said that murderers should be made to pay life for life. And such a policy would end up with fewer people dead, nor more. Like I keep saying today, you are not more merciful than God is.

Thats only what you believe God wants. How would it end up with fewer dead people. You guys have the death penalty and you have far more murderers than other european countries.

I would argue that if I spare a man's life and your god doesn't then I am a lot more merciful than your god. I am not more merciful than mine though. You just have a warped neo-nazi view of my God.

Aimiel

Big Mouth Nana said:
Only if they are speaking truth. God also said to beware of wolves in sheep's clothing.
He also said to put queers to death. He also said that in the last days some would depart from the Truth, and harken to fables.
Big Mouth Nana said:
I don't, I listen to the Holy Spirit who has been speaking volumes to me about some of the things that you and others have been preaching.
If you're listening to Hippie Jesus, he isn't holy, and wasn't sent from above.
Big Mouth Nana said:
So do I, and homosexuality isn't a crime! It's a sin.
So do you believe all sin should be legal, and we should not punish anyone for anything?
Big Mouth Nana said:
Then pull your head out of MapQuest and back into the bible.
His Word is where I got the idea that criminals should be punished. You got your nonsense from your imaginary friend: Hippie Jesus.
Big Mouth Nana said:
Exactly on the "not me".
When you presume to interpret God's Word and forget what He said you put yourself on His Throne.
Big Mouth Nana said:
You are the one who said that we needed to judge within, so work out your own salvation with fear and trembling!
I do, that's why capital punishment makes so much sense.

Big Mouth Nana

Aimiel said:
He also said to put queers to death. He also said that in the last days some would depart from the Truth, and harken to fables.
Evidently you like Dr. Seuss.
If you're listening to Hippie Jesus, he isn't holy, and wasn't sent from above.
Did you smoke a lot of pot back in the 70's???
So do you believe all sin should be legal, and we should not punish anyone for anything?
NO. I do believe that murderers should be executed, or anyone who commits a heinous crime. Rapists, and all those who commit other crimes should be put in prison. Child molesters...if I had my way would be tortured!!!
His Word is where I got the idea that criminals should be punished.
Getting an idea, and actually getting what He was saying are two different things. He doesn't mention executing anyone in the NT, but He did say to obey the laws of the land. Homosexuality is not a crime...it is a sin.
You got your nonsense from your imaginary friend: Hippie Jesus.When you presume to interpret God's Word and forget what He said you put yourself on His Throne.I do, that's why capital punishment makes so much sense.
Yep, bet you were a "stoner" at one time. I can't get on his throne. No room with you on there :kookoo:

Aimiel

Big Mouth Nana said:
Evidently you like Dr. Suese.
What on earth does that refer to? Also, if I were to accuse someone of liking my favorite author, I'd at least spell his name right. I enjoyed the late Peter Benchly, but Tom Clancy is my all-time favorite, soon to be eclipsed by Stephen King (once he gets saved).
Big Mouth Nana said:
NO. I do believe that murderers should be executed, or anyone who commits a heinious crime.
Queers are heinous, and sodomy is why God visited Sodom and Gommorrah, if you'll remember.
Big Mouth Nana said:
Rapists, and all those who commit other crimes should be put in prison.
Rapists should be put to death. Do you think someone who gets a speeding ticket or litters should be in prison?
Big Mouth Nana said:
Child molesters...if I had my way would be tortured!
That's just not humane, much less Christian. You need to get some therapy. They should be put to death.
Big Mouth Nana said:
Getting an idea, and actually getting what He was saying are two different things.
So when He said who should be put to death He meant just for a few years, and then Jesus would come along and forgive their heinousness, so we should too? You're a mess. :loser:
Big Mouth Nana said:
He doesn't mention executing anyone in the NT, but He did say to obey the laws of the land.
Yes, and He submitted to capital punishment, too.
Big Mouth Nana said:
Homosexuality is not a crime...it is a sin.
Only in the last century has it become de-criminalized. It is still an abomination, for which the participants should be put to death.
Big Mouth Nana said:
Yep, bet you were a "stoner" at one time.
You'd lose your money; but you're not very good at making judgement calls, are you?
Big Mouth Nana said:
I can't get on his throne.
That's what I'm trying to tell you. You don't belong there, so get down and stop subverting His Word. You're out of your league.

Big Mouth Nana

Aimiel said:
What on earth does that refer to? Also, if I were to accuse someone of liking my favorite author, I'd at least spell his name right.
You said that some would harken to fables.
I enjoyed the late Peter Benchly, but Tom Clancy is my all-time favorite, soon to be eclipsed by Stephen King (once he gets saved).
Stephen King said that he was saved when he was a little boy of about 9 years old. If you believe in once saved always saved, then he is saved...just has strayed.
Queers are heinous, and sodomy is why God visited Sodom and Gommorrah, if you'll remember.
Oh, I remember. I agree that it is a heinous SIN. It is not a crime!!!! God is going to punish the wicked on the day of the Lord. Gee, ya'll can't wait until then??? You want a rush to judgment before He gets the chance to do it Himself. Blood thirsty freaks :Clete:
You're a mess. :loser:
Thank you. I will take that over being lost anyday.
You're out of your league.
Yes, I certainly am. I refuse to be in the same league with Satan!!!

Last edited:

Big Mouth Nana

I can almost hear God now...did you tell the homosexual about my Son? No Lord, we tried to get them executed, even though You wanted to try and save them...PATHETIC!!!

Last edited:

Just Tom

Big Mouth Nana said:
I can almost hear God now...did you tell the homosexual about my Son? No Lord, we tried to get them executed, even though You wanted to try and save them...PATHETIC!!!

I think the conversation will be more like this..

Jesus: So how did things go down on earth?

BMN: Oh just great I did so many wonderful things in your name. While other christians were calling for the execution of homosexuals I showed them your love.

Jesus: Oh so that is why I am sending so many to hell for being homosexual.

I said that they should be executed, they knew about me haven't you read my word I told you what they were like.. Here READ it again...I will bold it for you so you can read it better...

Romans 1:21Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

27And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

They were given over to a reprobate mind since they rejected me and they KNEW me. I was there when they were struggling telling them not to do it. But they knew it was me and rejected me so they recieved in themselves the recompence for their deeds..

Now you try to tell them about ME? they knew me an rejected ME. Do you know how much suffering you have caused by rejecting my word and not punishing them..

Away from me you evil doer I never knew you off to the lake of fire prepared for satan and all his demons....

BMN: But but but..I was just showing them the love of Christ.

Jesus: No you were showing them the love of BMN..

Aimiel

Big Mouth Nana said:
Stephen King said that he was saved when he was a little boy of about 9 years old. If you believe in once saved always saved, then he is saved...just has strayed.
I don't believe in OSAS, I believe that someone who is born-again never strays, though. To be born-again, to me, means to have a relationship with The Lord, not merely going forward at an altar. Someone can go forward at an altar merely because their parents pressured them to, and then when that pressure is gone, they go right back to their sin.
Big Mouth Nana said:
God is going to punish the wicked on the day of the Lord. Gee, ya'll can't wait until then?
Evil flourishes on this earth because of such attitudes.

Aimiel

Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

BigMouth: "Wow, is that from The Bible? I didn't know that was in my New Testament!!! I need to repent, and seek The Lord."

Jesus: "Now you're talkin,' c'mere you, I forgive you, and I love you so much, now read My Word every single day."

Big Mouth Nana

Just Tom said:
Romans 1:21Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

29Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
See yourself anywhere in this listing Just Tom? We can all pick at least one of these from this list. If you are knowingly or unknowingly doing any one of these, and do not repent, you are just as guilty as the homo's. Repentence is the only thing that cleanses us from all unrighteousness...1st John 1:9 ~ If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
What makes it worse in the Christian aspect, we know the truth, but yet continue to do these things anyway...2 Pet 2:20 ~ For if, after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through [the full, personal] knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they again become entangled in them and are overcome, their last condition is worse [for them] than the first.
2 Pet 2:21 For never to have obtained a [full, personal] knowledge of the way of righteousness would have been better for them than, having obtained [such knowledge], to turn back from the holy commandment which was [verbally] delivered to them.
2 Pet 2:22 There has befallen them the thing spoken of in the true proverb, The dog turns back to his own vomit, and, The sow is washed only to wallow again in the mire. RUFF-RUFF - OINK - OINK!!!!! As soon as you can sit on this board and proclaim that you are perfect as God is perfect, and like Jesus stated, ye without sin cast the first stone, I'll take you seriously.
Yes, I have the love of BMN for the lost. God put it there!!!

Last edited:

Big Mouth Nana

Aimiel said:
Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them
Worthy of death? YES. God will execute them on the last day? YES.

Big Mouth: "Wow, is that from The Bible? I didn't know that was in my New Testament!!! I need to repent, and seek The Lord."

Jesus: "Now you're talkin,' c'mere you, I forgive you, and I love you so much, now read My Word every single day."
I saw this scripture long before you posted it. Infact, I have posted it a few times myself regarding the last day.in the past few days.
You said that you are Spirit filled on another post. Which spirit? If you have murder in your heart for the lost, no matter how grievous the sin or the crime, then you do not have the Spirit of Christ. He came to save the lost. That includes ALL SINNERS.
John 12:46 -48 ~I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.
47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world. 48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.