ECT Shazam, TOL! The Lord Jesus Christ already returned in 70 AD

Danoh

He didn't tell you anything, because he didn't write his epistles to you. Can you say FAIL?

Lol - actually Paul even warned against you, Sabbath Moon...

Col. 2:16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: 2:17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Christ still speaks directly to people today--

Heb 3:12 Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.
Heb 3:13 But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.
Heb 3:14 For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;
Heb 3:15 While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.
Heb 3:16 For some, when they had heard, did provoke: howbeit not all that came out of Egypt by Moses.
Heb 3:17 But with whom was he grieved forty years? was it not with them that had sinned, whose carcases fell in the wilderness?
Heb 3:18 And to whom sware he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that believed not?
Heb 3:19 So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.

So they believed to exit Egypt but had not faith to enter the promised land.

LA

Danoh

lol

There are a lot of Hyper-Dispensationalists who claim only Paul's four prison epistles were written directly for people today.

Yep, on Santa Cluase chariots in the sky on their way to a Santa Clause Impersonator Convention that Extreme Preterists confuse as the Lord's supposed return in 70AD :rotfl:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yep, on Santa Cluase chariots in the sky on their way to a Santa Clause Impersonator Convention that Extreme Preterists confuse as the Lord's supposed return in 70AD :rotfl:

You can laugh all you want.

(2 Kings 2:11) As they were walking along and talking together, suddenly a chariot of fire and horses of fire appeared and separated the two of them, and Elijah went up to heaven in a whirlwind....

It wasn't Santa Claus chariots and horses that carried Elijah to heaven.

Danoh

You can laugh all you want.

(2 Kings 2:11) As they were walking along and talking together, suddenly a chariot of fire and horses of fire appeared and separated the two of them, and Elijah went up to heaven in a whirlwind....

It wasn't Santa Claus chariots and horses that carried Elijah to heaven.

Ah, a fellow book reader, but try an actual history book.

heir

TOL Subscriber
I don't believe those epistles were written directly to you. I have hard time believing Paul's prophecies were not imminent at the time, and rather about some generation 2000 years later.
Then you have a problem with unbelief. If you won't believe scripture there's nothing I can help you with.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I don't believe those epistles were written directly to you. I have hard time believing Paul's prophecies were not imminent at the time, and rather about some generation 2000 years later.

So, you believe the Bible isn't for today huh? That makes you
a heretic. You shouldn't be posting in this area clown.

JosephR

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115757&page=8

Post #120

"The verse confirms the return of Christ Jesus in 70AD"-Tetelestai, AKA the habitual liar of TOL, Craigie Tellalie

So, TOL members, perhaps we can all weigh in, and have Tellalie, the obsessed one, unpack this for all of us. I've been asking him this, for over 2 years, and he has been silent.

Discuss...

coffeetalk.jpg

since this is EC I will only ask a question...

does 70 AD have nothing to do with your Christ,or everything...

History seems to tell a different story then the biblical one..

JosephR

So, you believe the Bible isn't for today huh? That makes you
a heretic. You shouldn't be posting in this area clown.

any man who belittles another does not need to be here either.

Or is that the way of Christ? which you have no scripture to post to help your name calling?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
since this is EC I will only ask a question...

does 70 AD have nothing to do with your Christ,or everything...

History seems to tell a different story then the biblical one..

I'll take the Biblical story in that case. The written word of God
(The Bible) is inspired by God. History is inspired by mankind.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Christ still speaks directly to people today--

Heb 3:12 Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.
Heb 3:13 But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.
Heb 3:14 For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;
Heb 3:15 While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.
Heb 3:16 For some, when they had heard, did provoke: howbeit not all that came out of Egypt by Moses.
Heb 3:17 But with whom was he grieved forty years? was it not with them that had sinned, whose carcases fell in the wilderness?
Heb 3:18 And to whom sware he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that believed not?
Heb 3:19 So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.

So they believed to exit Egypt but had not faith to enter the promised land.

LA

The book of Hebrews was written about/for the Hebrew people.
However, the entire Bible is for all of mankind but, it's not always
pertaining to us gentiles.