ECT Shazam, TOL! The Lord Jesus Christ already returned in 70 AD

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Like I told you earlier, I never knew who Darby was until TeT started
mentioning him in nearly all his posts. I know nothing about Darby.
I heard the Gospel (Paul's Gospel) in 1962 and subsequently, Christ
became my Savior. I never heard of Darby for 50 years or more, until
I heard about him on TOL. TeT and now you are the only ones that
talk about him.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
By the way, I've never read anything Darby or any other Dispensationilist has
written. Although I believe we're living in the Dispensation of Grace, because
Paul tells us so. I stay away from commentaries and other opinions/theories.

john w

Hall of Fame
Preterism is nothing more than Reformed or Covenant doctrine at its extreme.

Wrong answer, DD..

Preterism denies the future resurrection of the OT saints, as part of the NC , yes, physical blessings promised to them, and spiritual blessings, which explains "inability to sin,"("born again")= salvation/deliverance from the presence of sin(glorification), the resurrection being the hope, constant premise, theme, throughout the OT, which, by definition, is physical, and the redemption of the body, which, again, by definition, is physical, promised to members of the boc, which, again, by defintion,perverts 1 Cor. 15 ff, and you, since you've lost your backbone/vertebrae, in recent days, will not challenge Tellalie on this.

It is satanic. And your "punt" is noted, on Super Bowl day.

Still, I try to look at all views.

That is how the Christ rejecting, "Can't we all get along?," "Rodney King," "all views are acceptable,"multi-cultured," "tolerant," "ecumenical," "enlightened," "diverse" world talks. You talk like them-they talk like you.

Well, done, DD.

I know, I know...I will pray for you, my dear, misguided John W....You are "fleshly," as my new buddy TellaSlanderLie says, and are not reflecting the "sweet spirit of the lowly Galilean fisherman," who would never drive the money changers out of "the house of prayer," with "a scourge of small cords," would He?

Danoh

By the way, I've never read anything Darby or any other Dispensationilist has
written. Although I believe we're living in the Dispensation of Grace, because
Paul tells us so. I stay away from commentaries and other opinions/theories.

Lol, now I know how and why I got into trouble...its land mine city with some where there ought not be any.

Oh, well.

Then again, I know you already; you'll come back to this one with a different perspective.

Danoh

Wrong answer, DD..

Preterism denies the future resurrection of the OT saints, as part of the NC , yes, physical blessings promised to them, and spiritual blessings, which explains "inability to sin,"("born again")= salvation/deliverance from the presence of sin(glorification), the resurrection being the hope, constant premise, theme, throughout the OT, which, by definition, is physical, and the redemption of the body, which, again, by definition, is physical, promised to members of the boc, which, again, by defintion,perverts 1 Cor. 15 ff, and you, since you've lost your backbone/vertebrae, in recent days, will not challenge Tellalie on this.

It is satanic. And your "punt" is noted, on Super Bowl day.

That is how the Christ rejecting, "Can't we all get along?," "Rodney King," "all views are acceptable,"multi-cultured," "tolerant," "ecumenical," "enlightened," "diverse" world talks. You talk like them-they talk like you.

Well, done, DD.

I know, I know...I will pray for you, my dear, misguided John W....You are "fleshly," as my new buddy TellaSlanderLie says, and are not reflecting the "sweet spirit of the lowly Galilean fisherman," who would never drive the money changers out of "the house of prayer," with "a scourge of small cords," would He?

You ask I not post you and then you post me. Grow up already.

What is Reformed Theology at its core? A one size fits all from Genesis to Revelation.

Preterism is that to the extreme.

As for Tet, I see no point. He is like a slick child who learns the word "excuse me" (his having been allowed to post on TOL) only to abuse it as his means of attempting to disrupt any discussion that does not fit his heresy.

But that is his view, he is entitled to it, together with what he will one day find out it sewed, to his loss.

I haven't changed on my position on that. I just believe that he is entitled to his view and his say. Though not in the way he uses it as well as abuses it.

Personally, I don't know why he doesn't just go and play with his own; it is VERY unlikely he will sway the Mid-Acts Dispensationalist to his cause.

He still has the right to his say. Plenty a young man and woman have lost their lives in their belief in the right of free speech.

You are wrong on this; at the same time that you have a right to your voice.

I can't believe I have to remind a Grace Believer of this.

Danoh

I have no idea what you're talking about??

Very well... when you have a minute, ask someone like STP, Steko, or Clete, about Darby's place in Dispensational history.

Consider that you are second guessing into something you have just posted you know nothing of.

In short, Tet's poison has infected your judgment on this one.

But like I said, I know you already; you'll come back with a different perspective. Thus far, you have listened to reason when you have heard me out.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Very well... when you have a minute, ask someone like STP, Steko, or Clete, about Darby's place in Dispensational history.

Consider that you are second guessing into something you have just posted you know nothing of.

In short, Tet's poison has infected your judgment on this one.

But like I said, I know you already; you'll come back with a different perspective. Thus far, you have listened to reason when you have heard me out.

Got me again. I still don't understand what you're getting at??