Sexist, vulgar posts on women's marches rebound on officials

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You're posting ought to be ignored. After all, you're an avowed Misogynist and absolutely, HATE Females. Your posts verify what I'm accusing you of.

Marches, and pretty much everything else feminists do, are exploitative. You ought to be shamed for supporting their exploitation by calling everyone who acknowledges it a 'misogynist'.

Those as yourself are simply rabid- anything to get the approval of those against you like a beat dog. Repeating your same stupid statement over and over again like a puppet- why don't you go tell it to someone who finds it to be more than hot air :wave2:

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
I definitely disagree that the President is just another American. Clearly, what the President does and says matters more than what most other people do and say. A promiscuous President, for example, is more important than a promiscuous office manager, for example. Their sins affect more people.

What I don't like about the movement against him is the mob-like behavior, and the apparent lack of awareness that they're behaving like a mob, which may be the corresponding equivalent to behaving like a mob; I don't know.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Do you understand the difference between being derogatory to women vs. celebrating womanhood?
Yes, i am a woman.

Your comments suggest you can't tell the difference. Has your political partisanship blinded/damaged you that severely?

Your comments suggest you cant tell the difference between an opinion and profanity laced filth.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
They WEAR vaginas?

edecc654d6d9f05454a399dc6eeaf435

20170122_judd1.jpg

and what do you think all those pink hats are suppose to be resembling?

sjm-mainmarch-0122-142.jpg

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I don't like the vulgarity, but President Trump started it, so I can't fault the hats and those who wear them.

So your defense is that, wrong is ok, if someone else was perceived as wrong first??????????

Vulgarity and immorality is ok now, because other people have done it?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
So your defense is that, wrong is ok, if someone else was perceived as wrong first??????????

Vulgarity and immorality is ok now, because other people have done it?

now that the women have started this (walking around in public dressed as sexual organs), it's ok for guys to walk around dressed similarly?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
and do you celebrate your "womanhood" (whatever that means) with crudity and vulgarity?

No, and i sure dont hold myself to a standard of protesting "immorality" and "lewdness" and course vulgar speech by supporting immorality and lewdness and course vulgar speech and violence and participating in it, those women sure dont speak for me and they are a bunch of total hypocrites.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
now that the women have started this (walking around in public dressed as sexual organs), it's ok for guys to walk around dressed similarly?

No. It is disgusting, those women claim they are more than their vaginas, then thats what they focus on, what a joke.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Funny how they called Trump 'xenophobic' when he's married to an immigrant. That narrative went away mighty quickly :chuckle: