Scripture. What is considered Scripture?

Zeke

This snake is trying to slither out through the holes in his own story. :rotfl:

You deny God gives men the words He wants written down, as He did from the time of Moses?

If so, then you are an UNBELIEVER.....which means you are a FOOL, according to the Bible, itself.

John 21:25, the letter is an introduction/teet in the awakening process 2Cor 3:6 a base/beginning source of nourishment with clues about where to find instruction from The Spirit directly just like our pattern/Jesus did, Luke 17:20-21 is the door to the kingdom within where we sit in silence to be served meat/spiritual nourishment then the need for a teet no longer exist 1Cor 13:11, 2Cor 5:16, because we have acess to the Father/Christ Mind within where we learn perfect love 1John 4:18, the letter won't reveal that through reading it John 5:39, "inward revelation" is the "WAY" Galatians 1:12.
There is a big difference in proclaiming the mystery of Christ within and actually living it, separation is the folly of a carnal mind that judges with the help of the letter denying the world has been reconciled by perfect love.

john w

Hall of Fame
The word is within you thunderbolt you just can't hear it, that mstery you chirp about but haven't experienced it yet or you wouldn't ask kindergarten question like wheres the word. You believe in the foundational dogma of Rome that pushes the flesh and blood sacrifice of a man on a literal cross to save you, When you were born with that light like all who come into this world, like I said you don't really believe the mystery nor that the kingdom of heaven is at hand always, you look for another to come which is vanity and still a slave to you're mind Galatians 4:1 is you're state Like Lon you still judge by appearance and think like a child of Hagar that talk about salvation and grace yet condemnation is the fruit spewing out of that hell hole, you need to awake from the dream Eph 5:14.

Sober up, loser.

glorydaz

No, I honestly report the Bible says Heli was Joseph’s father.

You must rewrite the Bible to pretend it doesn’t.

That shows great disrespect for the scriptures and it shows a willingness to falsify canonized scripture for the benefit of your man-made tradition.

Luke 3 Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph, the son of Heli,

The disrespect for Scripture comes from cherry picking one verse over another, instead of seeking the meaning behind what is written. Jacob begat Joseph (the husband of Mary). You do know what "begat" means, don't you? It means Jacob was the biological father of Joseph. It does not say that about Heli. There are several ways to be counted as sons...by adoption, by marriage, etc.

Matt. 1:16 And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.​

But, close your eyes and continue to harp about "Heli".

2003cobra

The disrespect for Scripture comes from cherry picking one verse over another, instead of seeking the meaning behind what is written. Jacob begat Joseph (the husband of Mary). You do know what "begat" means, don't you? It means Jacob was the biological father of Joseph. It does not say that about Heli. There are several ways to be counted as sons...by adoption, by marriage, etc.

Matt. 1:16 And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.​

But, close your eyes and continue to harp about "Heli".

You pick and choose.

You picked Joseph as the son of Jacob from Matthew, and you deny and reject the gospel of Luke which disagrees:

Luke 3 Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph, the son of Heli,

You are the one with closed eyes, blacking out the text of Luke.

glorydaz

You pick and choose.

You picked Joseph as the son of Jacob from Matthew, and you deny and reject the gospel of Luke which disagrees:

You are the one with closed eyes, blacking out the text of Luke.

Are you really this ignorant? I deny and reject neither. I accept both versions, and told you so too many times to count. Matthew says Jacob begat Joseph....nothing mysterious about that.

Luke merely names Joseph as a son...without specifying whether a son by adoption or by marriage.

BUT, just as Jesus was called the "son" of Joseph (when He was, in fact, Joseph's step son), you would think you'd see how foolish you're being. Jesus was called the son of Joseph....as was the custom of the day. In fact, it's the custom to this very day. :rolleyes:

John 6:42
42 And they said, Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? how is it then that he saith, I came down from heaven?​

Unless, of course, your claim is even more sinister. Are you suggesting Jesus was Joseph's biological son?

john w

Hall of Fame
John w,
Have you had time to look at the genealogies?

Who do you think was the father of Joseph, Heli or Jacob?

Since you did not answer my questions, admitted bible rejector/corrector/agnostic/mystic, and an admitted child of the devil, satanist......

....Neither do I tell you...(Matthew 21:27 KJV, Mark 11:33 KJV, Luke 20:8 KJV).

2003cobra

Are you really this ignorant? I deny and reject neither. I accept both versions, and told you so too many times to count. Matthew says Jacob begat Joseph....nothing mysterious about that.

Luke merely names Joseph as a son...without specifying whether a son by adoption or by marriage.

BUT, just as Jesus was called the "son" of Joseph (when He was, in fact, Joseph's step son), you would think you'd see how foolish you're being. Jesus was called the son of Joseph....as was the custom of the day. In fact, it's the custom to this very day. :rolleyes:

John 6:42
42 And they said, Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? how is it then that he saith, I came down from heaven?​

Unless, of course, your claim is even more sinister. Are you suggesting Jesus was Joseph's biological son?
No, I am not suggesting Joseph’s biological son was Jesus.

I am pointing out that you deny what the text of Luke actually says.

2003cobra

What errors? I told you, the genealogies are out of your pay grade. Actually, truth be told, the Bible itself seems to be foolishness to you. :think:

What is your pay grade?

Why do you think that you can rewrite what the Bible says? Are you greater (at a higher pay grade) than Luke and Matthew, whose writings you are redacting?

2003cobra

Since you did not answer my questions, admitted bible rejector/corrector/agnostic/mystic, and an admitted child of the devil, satanist......

....Neither do I tell you...(Matthew 21:27 KJV, Mark 11:33 KJV, Luke 20:8 KJV).
I did answer your questions, so I note your falsehoods.

Do you think God will hold you accountable for those falsehoods?

Who was the father of Joseph, Heli or Jacob? It is a simple question.

glorydaz

No, I am not suggesting Joseph’s biological son was Jesus.

I am pointing out that you deny what the text of Luke actually says.

No, I'm not. I'm denying it means what you claim it means. Fortunately your lack of understanding does not dictate what the Scripture reveals to the saints.

I know, why don't you start claiming David is Saul's son? :popcorn:

1 Samuel 24:16 And it came to pass, when David had made an end of speaking these words unto Saul, that Saul said, Is this thy voice, my son David? And Saul lifted up his voice, and wept.​

Why don't you start claiming Jesus is the son of David instead of the Son of God?
So far we have verses that say He is the Son of God, the son of Joseph, the son of Mary and the son of David. What a quandary that must be for you. :sigh:

Matthew 20:31 And the multitude rebuked them, because they should hold their peace: but they cried the more, saying, Have mercy on us, O Lord, thou son of David.​

glorydaz

What is your pay grade?

Spiritual.

Why do you think that you can rewrite what the Bible says? Are you greater (at a higher pay grade) than Luke and Matthew, whose writings you are redacting?

I'm not "redacting" anything. They understood what they were writing....it's YOU that doesn't understand.

The Holy Spirit gives me understanding, as He does all true believers.

Ephesians 1:17-18
17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: 18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,​

Zeke

No, I'm not. I'm denying it means what you claim it means. Fortunately your lack of understanding does not dictate what the Scripture reveals to the saints.

I know, why don't you start claiming David is Saul's son? :popcorn:

1 Samuel 24:16 And it came to pass, when David had made an end of speaking these words unto Saul, that Saul said, Is this thy voice, my son David? And Saul lifted up his voice, and wept.​

Why don't you start claiming Jesus is the son of David instead of the Son of God?
So far we have verses that say He is the Son of God, the son of Joseph, the son of Mary and the son of David. What a quandary that must be for you. :sigh:

Matthew 20:31 And the multitude rebuked them, because they should hold their peace: but they cried the more, saying, Have mercy on us, O Lord, thou son of David.​

So how can Jesus say call no man Father because we all have the same Father spiritually Matt 23:9, Eph 4:6, Acts 17:24 etc.. in regards to that truth you must have been born without a biological father through a physical virgin as well if you believe that's the way the Sons of God John 1:13 (who is Spirit)come into this world of darkness and vanity. Mary/Sarah were types of the Jerusalem which is above, bearing a spiritual mind that has been regenerated from mortal blindness Galatians 4:20-28 explains it if you can hear it, you think you know the scripture but believe in figurines of symbology that are dead letter if taken literally and know not the God of the living or the states of mind these allegories/portrayals represent "spiritually yet you want to keep them in the realm/land of flesh and blood who have no inheritance awareness Galatians 4:1, and still believe in death and sickness Galatians 3:1-5, the word among John 1:14 should be translated in, like it is in other parts of the letter, is the correct way Colossians 1:27, 1Cor 3:16, John 1:9, Matt 11:11 backs that up concerning biological birth verses inward spiritual awakening Eph 5:14, Galatians 1:12.

2003cobra

No, you did not. Therefore, admitted satanist, Neither do I tell you.

“admitted satanist” ?

Are you aware that making such a false statement is not what a person who claims to be a Christian should do?

I understand that you cannot explain the errors in the genealogies, but do you really want to compound that inability with such shameful false accusations?