SABBATH KEEPING

clefty

Where did I say it wasn't from the heart? Truth is so far from you.

You were pretty bee in your bonnet about there being TWO commandments that were differing...

“To covet another man's wife, house, animals is to want to make them yours, as in make his wife yours, his house yours, his animals yours.

To lust sexually at a woman is to fantasize having sex with her, and acting it out means committing adultery with her. It doesn't mean you wanted to make her your wife and take care of her.”

as if lust and covet were differing...catholics think so...even coveting a woman from stuff...”is why TWO coveting clauses”

wanted to know if you thought like catholics that NEW law was created...

God's Truth

Easy there “belly be your god’s truth”...you think coveting a wife is NOT from the heart? LOL how about his ox or donkey...

I like what you said here instead:

Yeah you realized you didn't read and consider carefully enough. You have to know that you still haven't considered carefully enough

“I do agree with you that sin starts in the mind, and then thought about for a while goes to the heart where it is desired, and then acted out it is sin born.”

BINGO...that is true for all 10 of them...NEAT EH?

oh and the dietary laws...and what is clean or unclean...

I mean why you fight so hard against cleaning yourself after touching a dead body? Or sex with your husband...or dead things in the kitchen...assuming these are all different defilements...LOL

As you said ALL start in the mind then thought about for awhile goes to heart where it is desired and then acted out...sin is born...

thanks

I hope to use that again and again when I have to explain other Hippocrates whose god is also the belly “it is not what goes into the body which makes It unclean”

always good to learn another language...even to speak like the rebellious...to reach them for Him His way

Washing yourself or not will not make you clean or unclean when it comes to God and His salvation.

As for learning another language, God does NOT tells us to do that, and it is NOT how we know God better.

God's Truth

yup to keep clean as He did...avoid unclean as He did...to abide in Him and LIVE AS HE DID...

to eat clean AS He did...oh and as Peter did...and as the Acts 15 council rules...

yup they are...and we are to observe Him observe what we are to observe...LOL so what we observe Him observing we are to observe AS HE DID...to FOLLOW HIM AS HE OBSERVED...LIVE AS HE LIVED...

[quoet]The sacrifice of animals is a shadow of Jesus.
Jesus came and is the sacrificial Lamb once and for all.HalleluYah the administration is to a New High Priest...let’s remember His calendar of His faith ministry...as a memorial...celebrating the festival with new unleavened bread of Sincerity and TRUTH...

nope...cuz those shadow point to Him and the good things He is still to do...Paul wrote they ARE still pointing LONG after He returned to a place to prepare a place for us that where He is we might be also...

a Sukkot in Heaven as our permanent home here is made NEW

According to the Bible, you have fallen away from the Lord, and you don't have grace.

You think food and drink and various washings have to do with the kingdom of God.

You are badly mistaken not knowing the scriptures or God.

God's Truth

You were pretty bee in your bonnet about there being TWO commandments that were differing...

“To covet another man's wife, house, animals is to want to make them yours, as in make his wife yours, his house yours, his animals yours.

To lust sexually at a woman is to fantasize having sex with her, and acting it out means committing adultery with her. It doesn't mean you wanted to make her your wife and take care of her.”

as if lust and covet were differing...catholics think so...even coveting a woman from stuff...”is why TWO coveting clauses”

wanted to know if you thought like catholics that NEW law was created...

You are so blind you don't know that God is the one who says:

2I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

3Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

4Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: 5Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; 6And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

7Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

8Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. 9Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: 10But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: 11For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

12Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.

13Thou shalt not kill.

14Thou shalt not commit adultery.

15Thou shalt not steal.

16Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

17Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ***, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.

God made it two different commands.

God's Truth

Trust me...read scripture...there is STILL MORE GOOD to come...for His people...

and for those opposed to Him actually...death...the eternal cessation of their painful rebellion of Him His ways...

Jesus is the good that came, and if a person doesn't get in the light before he comes again, only wrath and eternal damnation await them.

clefty

Yeah you realized you didn't read and consider carefully enough. You have to know that you still haven't considered carefully enough
LOL you are the one admitting FINALLY sin originates in the hearts and minds...

not to me who you still resist but to another teaching Yahushua’s ways...which makes you a HIPPOcrite as your god is your belly...LOL as you lie to one and not the other a two faced...

Washing yourself or not will not make you clean or unclean when it comes to God and His salvation.
NEVER DID was only meant to teach NEED OF SALVATION...and a desire to be His people ALREADY SAVED AND CLEANED BY HIM...you know wash and wait for sundown...a BEAUTIFUL FORESHADOW to when we are baptized but ACTUALLY cleaned when the SON went down off the cross...halleluYah....

As for learning another language, God does NOT tells us to do that, and it is NOT how we know God better.
coming from one who wants to do less and next to nothing for Him...no surprise there that indolent insolence...just wanna rest every day...not DO as HE DID...as He also learned another language...LOL and another...

But NOOOO NOT YOU...”NOT FOR ME” is exactly your MADness...

clefty

According to the Bible, you have fallen away from the Lord, and you don't have grace.
falling from grace is expecting to be saved by works...

works do NOT save...but they do reveal the faith that saved you...faith compels works...works befitting repentance...that HE prepared...not that you came up with...

You think food and drink and various washings have to do with the kingdom of God.
clean food and drink certainly do NOT save...but unclean food certainly defiles is WHY the Acts 15 council in Jerusalem concluded with 5 things...3 regarding clean food REMAINS CLEAN...and that gentiles would continue to hear Moses every SABBATH as they kept crowdin the synagogues....to hear more...and of Moses...and what they CAN do to say “THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME...”...nice eh? Much better attitude than you and yours...”NO NO NOOOOO WAY MAN...NOT FOR ME”....Sabbath keeping makes you MAD...LOL

[quoet]You are badly mistaken not knowing the scriptures or God.[/QUOTE] you prolly think Paul didnt mean it when he said faith does NOT annul the Law but we are to ESTABLISH IT...

Paul is NOT a two faced hippocrite whose belly is god’s truth...LOL

clefty

You are so blind you don't know that God is the one who says:

2I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

3Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

4Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: 5Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; 6And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

7Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

8Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. 9Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: 10But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: 11For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

12Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.

13Thou shalt not kill.

14Thou shalt not commit adultery.

15Thou shalt not steal.

16Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

17Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ***, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.

God made it two different commands.

He MADE ALL the commandments you silly reprobate...

And ALL OF THEM...not just the lusting one...EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM...are broken this way:

“I do agree with you that sin starts in the mind, and then thought about for a while goes to the heart where it is desired, and then acted out it is sin born.”

I couldn’t agree more...thanks for teaching me how you hear it...LOL

And they are ALL closely related...think He lied when He said the Sabbath is for man...and you bare false witness, prolly cuz you covet the worlds good time rest, steal worship from Yah, kill the Spirit, adulterate His Way, worship another god who LIES and changes stuff, you make a new idol, blaspheme His name of course,

And if you serve Sunday Ham to your family well you dishonor your parent Health too...

I agree with you It ALL starts in the rebellion INSIDE YOU...then YOU DEFILE THE OUTSIDE with YOUR ACTIONS...

Yup Christians really don’t have ANY PROBLEMS with THESE NINE or think ANY of these are changed or replaced with something NEW or an upgrade version 2.O the “Son’s SUPER DUPER LAW”

These being:

worship Him alone
make no idols
don’t blashpeme
honor parents
dont kill
dont adultery
dont steal
dont lie
dont covet

But just mention “I also remember the seventh day SABBATH” and IMMEDIATELY it triggers “REEEEEEEE!!!!....NOT FOR ME!!”...and ”THE OLD LAW WAS ABOLISHED...THERE IS NEW LAW!!!”

And the classic “BUT BUT BUT YOU’RE JUSTIFYING YOURSELF WITH LAW”

But I do agree with you that with any of these 10 and more

“sin starts in the mind, and then thought about for a while goes to the heart where it is desired, and then acted out it is sin born”

Because THIS another gospel another way

“EVERY day is Holy now...eat whatever...an evil soul is not destroyed”

was NOT written or taught or demonstratively modeled by ANYONE.

But it HAD to come from your NOT “inner Jew” Christ mind and thought about for a while and then to your uncircumcised heart where it is desired...and then acted out...it is sin born”

Because if you claim you abide in Him you MUST LIVE AS He did...please ask John...

Let this end the matter...Fear Yah and Keep His commandments...as His Son did...

God's Truth

falling from grace is expecting to be saved by works...

works do NOT save...but they do reveal the faith that saved you...faith compels works...works befitting repentance...that HE prepared...not that you came up with...

The scripture says you have fallen from grace because you are trying to be justified by the old purification works of the law. You speak of being made unclean and having to get made clean according to the old law.

clean food and drink certainly do NOT save...but unclean food certainly defiles is

The Bible says you are a bitter root and defile others.

WHY the Acts 15 council in Jerusalem concluded with 5 things...3 regarding clean food REMAINS CLEAN...

That is about something deeper than just clean and unclean food. That is about evil practices of the pagans.

and that gentiles would continue to hear Moses every SABBATH as they kept crowdin the synagogues....to hear more...and of Moses...

As I have told you before, but you can't answer---if it is as you say that the Gentiles are supposed to keep all the dietary law and the various external washings---THEN WHY DID THEY SAY THEY WOULD NOT BURDEN THE GENTILES WITH MORE THAN THESE THINGS: 29That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.

24Forasmuch as we have heard, that certain which went out from us have troubled you with words, subverting your souls, saying, Ye must be circumcised, and keep the law: to whom we gave no such commandment

Did you read that?

CERTAIN MEN TROUBLED the GENTILES saying they MUST BE CIRCUMCISED and KEEP THE LAW---to whom WE GAVE NO SUCH COMMANDMENT.

So why do you keep lying and saying it is commanded?

and what they CAN do to say “THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME...”...nice eh? Much better attitude than you and yours...”NO NO NOOOOO WAY MAN...NOT FOR ME”....Sabbath keeping makes you MAD...LOL

you prolly think Paul didnt mean it when he said faith does NOT annul the Law but we are to ESTABLISH IT...

Paul is NOT talking about the PURIFICATION/CEREMONIAL WORKS of the law.

clefty

The scripture says you have fallen from grace because you are trying to be justified by the old purification works of the law.
you miserable blind deaf and dumb as your idol god is your belly reprobate...

I JUST LITERALLY POSTED WORKS DO NOT SAVE...they DO NOT JUSTIFY...He and ONLY He does and did that...faith IN HIM THEN COMPELS WORKS...HIS WORKS HE MADE FOR THOSE HE SAVED TO DO...you know to ESTABLISH LAW...HIS ORIGINAL UNCHANGED LAW

You speak of being made unclean and having to get made clean according to the old law.
which are implimented AFTER YOU RECEIVE YOUR SALVATION...duh

What is so wrong with washing and then waiting to be clean after defiling your self you know like eating worm, or touching a dead anything, or other bodily stuff...seriously how filthy are you?

No one cleans a house or a car to earn them...but after having become OWNERS now they keep them CLEAN...and running efficiently maximizing their ownership

Just like learn about and maximize our gift salvation by preserving it His way...

The Bible says you are a bitter root and defile others.
nope but ones like you that claim you are “safe” by your own mean...we covered that A LONG TIME AGO...but since everyday is the SAME you prolly have NOT CLUE WHAT DAY IT IS>>>LOL no concept of time at all...

That is about something deeper than just clean and unclean food. That is about evil practices of the pagans.
you are LYING...no evidence of anything more than how to keep clean food from being defiled and made unclean by being offered to an idol or retaining blood or unaware of the carcass’ demise

Greeks were civilized cultivated cosmopolitan citizens NOT monster barbarians ripping live limbs from stunned animals to devour raw

As I have told you before, but you can't answer---if it is as you say that the Gentiles are supposed to keep all the dietary law and the various external washings---THEN WHY DID THEY SAY THEY WOULD NOT BURDEN THE GENTILES WITH MORE THAN THESE THINGS: 29That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.
ALL FOUR plus hearing Moses read and taught on Sabbaths...were already found in the OT for strangers within their gates on Sabbaths...

But so the other 8 of 10 are NOT to be expected from them? LOL

24Forasmuch as we have heard, that certain which went out from us have troubled you with words, subverting your souls, saying, Ye must be circumcised, and keep the law: to whom we gave no such commandment

Ah yes you to proud to learn:

Compare what king Jimmy ADDED to what is in the Greek originals

It has come to our attention
Ἐπειδὴ (Epeidē)
Conjunction
Strong's Greek 1894: Of time: when, now, after that; of cause: seeing that, forasmuch as. From epei and de; since now, i.e. when, or whereas.

that
ὅτι (hoti)
Conjunction
Strong's Greek 3754: Neuter of hostis as conjunction; demonstrative, that; causative, because.

some
τινὲς (tines)
Interrogative / Indefinite Pronoun - Nominative Masculine Plural
Strong's Greek 5100: Any one, some one, a certain one or thing. An enclitic indefinite pronoun; some or any person or object.

went out
ἐξελθόντες (exelthontes)
Verb - Aorist Participle Active - Nominative Masculine Plural
Strong's Greek 1831: To go out, come out. From ek and erchomai; to issue.

from
ἐξ (ex)
Preposition
Strong's Greek 1537: From out, out from among, from, suggesting from the interior outwards. A primary preposition denoting origin, from, out.

us
ἡμῶν (hēmōn)
Personal / Possessive Pronoun - Genitive 1st Person Plural
Strong's Greek 1473: I, the first-person pronoun. A primary pronoun of the first person I.

without our authorization
διεστειλάμεθα (diesteilametha)
Verb - Aorist Indicative Middle - 1st Person Plural
Strong's Greek 1291: To give a commission (instructions), order; To admonish, prohibit.

[and] unsettled
ἀνασκευάζοντες (anaskeuazontes)
Verb - Present Participle Active - Nominative Masculine Plural
Strong's Greek 384: From ana and a derivative of skeuos; properly, to pack up, i.e. to upset.

your
ὑμῶν (hymōn)
Personal / Possessive Pronoun - Genitive 2nd Person Plural
Strong's Greek 4771: You. The person pronoun of the second person singular; thou.

minds
ψυχὰς (psychas)
Noun - Accusative Feminine Plural
Strong's Greek 5590: From psucho; breath, i.e. spirit, abstractly or concretely.

by what [they] said.
λόγοις (logois)
Noun - Dative Masculine Plural
Strong's Greek 3056: From lego; something said; by implication, a topic, also reasoning or motive; by extension, a computation; specially, the Divine Expression.

Yup something is missing here in the original...what did king Jimmy add? Wycliffe did NOT BTW...

Did you read that?
of course AND IN GREEK...you know...the original before king Jimmy ADDED TO THE WORD

CERTAIN MEN TROUBLED the GENTILES saying they MUST BE CIRCUMCISED and KEEP THE LAW---to whom WE GAVE NO SUCH COMMANDMENT.
I highlighted what king Jimmy added...

So let’s pretend king Jimmy did NOT add it and so circumcision was NOT commanded...

well THAT is GOOD as it is EXACTLY what the OT taught regarding strangers within thy gates...NO CIRCUMCISION was required for any of the Laws save Passover meat...

but even the unleavened bread that night is to be eaten by the gentiles...so “feel free to party with us on Passover night but NOT eat the meat...unless you are cut...but if you are NOT then here have some bread...unleavened”...LOL

But do compare Exodus 12:48 with 12:19...uncut strangers were welcome even offer thanks and to inherited land SAME LAW but you ignore all that...or reject it with your mind and then heart and then your outward parts...LOL

so king Jimmy is kosher in adding this...LOL

Ok so what is the next thingy king Jimmy added?

“and keep the Law”...LOL...seriously Jimmy? You think they expected these gentiles crowding the synagogues to also hear Moses every SABBATH...to now NOT prohibit themselves from

Worshiping another god
Making idols
Blaspheming His Name

Seriously Jimmy? These gentiles are allowed to

DIShonor their parents
Kill
Steal
Lie
Covet

WOW...so no blood in clean meat or clean meat strangled but gentiles are NOT TO KEEP THE OTHER LAWS

LOL

ummmm...not lying just there’s a translation closer to what the original greek says do NOT include that phrase king Jimmy added.

Look what else was added here...or in this case omitted...LOL

imrs.php

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...mmit-adultery/

Hey!! there’s you a NEW LAW...and it explains why you would support Abraham’s handing off his wife...LOL

Paul is NOT talking about the PURIFICATION/CEREMONIAL WORKS of the law.

Oh no?

Prove it...

and then realize anyway that the seventh day Sabbath is NOT a ceremonial/purification law but one of the 1O...established way BEFORE the Jews...LOL

The seventh day Sabbath was made for man...but you “NO NO NO REEEEEEEEEEEEE...NOT FOR MEEEEE!”

God's Truth

He MADE ALL the commandments you silly reprobate...

And ALL OF THEM...not just the lusting one...EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM...are broken this way:

You said I made two different commands out of one.
And they are ALL closely related...think He lied when He said the Sabbath is for man...and you bare false witness, prolly cuz you covet the worlds good time rest, steal worship from Yah, kill the Spirit, adulterate His Way, worship another god who LIES and changes stuff, you make a new idol, blaspheme His name of course,

And if you serve Sunday Ham to your family well you dishonor your parent Health too...

I agree with you It ALL starts in the rebellion INSIDE YOU...then YOU DEFILE THE OUTSIDE with YOUR ACTIONS...

I go by the scriptures that say don't let anyone judge you by a holy day or a sabbath, or about what you eat and drink.

You sin by judging me according to those things.

I go by the scripture that say holy days and food and sabbaths were a shadow.

You fall away from grace by trying to be made 'clean' from those purification works of the law.

The Bible says when you try to get others to observe the old law works you defile them.

But just mention “I also remember the seventh day SABBATH” and IMMEDIATELY it triggers “REEEEEEEE!!!!....NOT FOR ME!!”...and ”THE OLD LAW WAS ABOLISHED...THERE IS NEW LAW!!!”

That is exactly what you do when the Sabbath is mentions, and when food is mentioned.

According to the Bible, you are a sinner judging me falsely, and a defiler of yourself and others, and are far from God and grace.

God's Truth

you miserable blind deaf and dumb as your idol god is your belly reprobate...

I JUST LITERALLY POSTED WORKS DO NOT SAVE...they DO NOT JUSTIFY...He and ONLY He does and did that...faith IN HIM THEN COMPELS WORKS...HIS WORKS HE MADE FOR THOSE HE SAVED TO DO...you know to ESTABLISH LAW...HIS ORIGINAL UNCHANGED LAW

You are the things you said I am, for you don't get it that you SAY you get UNCLEAN by things the Bible says in the old law, and that YOU GET CLEAN by a bath, and a day. THAT IS TRYING TO BE JUSTIFIED BY THE OLD LAW.

God's Truth

which are DONE AFTER YOU RECEIVE YOUR SALVATION...duh

Again, if you do those things then YOU DO NOT HAVE SALVATION---you would need to have Christ FORMED IN YOU ALL OVER AGAIN.

Like the Galatians who were talked into getting circumcised and observing special days by the Jews.

Galatians 4:19 My dear children, for whom I am again in the pains of childbirth until Christ is formed in you,

No one cleans a house or car to earn them but after having become OWNERS now they keep them CLEAN...

I pay no attention to your silly analogies.

you are LYING...no evidence of anything more than how to keep clean food from being defiled and made unclean by being offered to an idol or retaining blood or unaware of the carcass’ demise

Greeks were civilized cultivated cosmopolitan citizens NOT monster barbarians ripping live limbs from stunned animals to devour raw

ALL FOUR plus hearing Moses read and taught on Sabbaths...were already found in the OT for strangers within their gates on Sabbaths...

But so the other 8 of 10 are NOT to be expected from them? LOL

You deny what is plainly written.

Did you read that?

Gary K

Banned
I do agree with you that sin starts in the mind, and then thought about for a while goes to the heart where it is desired, and then acted out it is sin born.

However, I don't completely agree with you on the word 'lust' and 'covet' being the same, since we are told not to 'covet' our neighbor's house.

I believe that lusting is even just to fantasize sexually about someone, even someone you have no intention of coveting, or it is impossible to covet. Know what I mean? You can lust over a model or an actress all day and night and know you will not ever covet her.

Jesus doesn't want to be in a heart that is fantasizing about someone you are not married to, and Jesus says that is adultery.

Your mistake in your above post is that the Bible equates lust and covetousness. To lust after your neighbor's wife/husband is to covet them first. To desire what you should not, cannot have. Both the Strong's Concordance and the English dictionaries say they are synonyms by definition, i.e. words that mean the same thing.

The Bible also attributes lust to the inordinate desire for things other than sexual desire.

Psalm 78:17 And they sinned yet more against him by provoking the most High in the wilderness.
18 And they tempted God in their heart by asking meat for their lust.

Is David really saying that they only wanted meat to use it to have sex with it? Of course not. He's saying they wanted meat more than they wanted the manna from heaven. In other words, they had an inordinate desire for the things of earth more than the things of heavenly origin. David uses the word meaning lust to describe that state of mind. That state of mind can also be described by the word covet. They coveted the meat of this world and did not desire the food of heavenly origin.

clefty

You said I made two different commands out of one.
what you mean like the catholics? You said coveting after a wife is not the same as coveting after something else...

I go by the scriptures that say don't let anyone judge you by a holy day or a sabbath, or about what you eat and drink.
but the body of Christ Paul says...no one but the BOC in the keeping of the shadow which ARE still pointing out good things to come..

You sin by judging me according to those things.
we are to judge...throw out to satan to save if must

I go by the scripture that say holy days and food and sabbaths were a shadow.
that is another gospel because THIS one Paul wrote says they ARE a shadow...

You fall away from grace by trying to be made 'clean' from those purification works of the law.
nope falling away from Grace is trying to earn salvation by works...not good works righteousness befitting repentance

[quoet]The Bible says when you try to get others to observe the old law works you defile them.[/quote] yes your another gospel does say that...Paul however says ESTABLISH LAW...there are more about doing AS HE DID but it is late and I have been corrected by you time and time again...that you do NOT do as you teach...OBEY HIM HIS WAY...but love Him your own another gospel way...

That is exactly what you do when the Sabbath is mentions, and when food is mentioned.

According to the Bible, you are a sinner judging me falsely, and a defiler of yourself and others, and are far from God and grace.

Again I am corrected...I thought you had new reprobation to share...but its the same ol’ same ol’ and scraping the bottom of the barrel there too...

but I doubt you would say any of that if I merely mentioned keeping 9 of the 10 laws...LOL

Leaving out well the one given before Sin and Jews and specifically made for everyone NOT JUST JEWS...the irony...

clefty

You are the things you said I am, for you don't get it that you SAY you get UNCLEAN by things the Bible says in the old law, and that YOU GET CLEAN by a bath, and a day. THAT IS TRYING TO BE JUSTIFIED BY THE OLD LAW.

I like how you said this:

“sin starts in the mind, and then thought about for a while goes to the heart where it is desired, and then acted out it is sin born.”

Good stuff there that is...gets to the heart of things...you know the circumcised or uncircumcised heart

Yup even the council in Acts 15 expected clean meat not to be defiled...you would interrupt the whole proceedings with “NO NO NO THAT IS JUSTIFIED BY THE OLD LAW” LOL

clefty

Again, if you do those things then YOU DO NOT HAVE SALVATION---you would need to have Christ FORMED IN YOU ALL OVER AGAIN.
you mean the One that showed me that WHEN I LOVE AS HE LOVES I FULFILL THE LAW AS HE DOES? I mean He kept His Father’s Law and taught we are to do the same to abide in His Love and be one with them as they are...

Would be odd expecting to be ONE with them while doing different and defiling things instead of WHAT THEY AS ONE ARE DOING...yeah dig?

Like the Galatians who were talked into getting circumcised and observing special days by the Jews.
you mean the Celts who were falling back to their own ways when they did NOT know Yah...or better He did not know them in their pagan disobedience not their keeping TORAH...He would know them there...

Galatians 4:19 My dear children, for whom I am again in the pains of childbirth until Christ is formed in you,
another christ with another law that is contrary to His Father’s...or a Christ formed which is obedient to His Father’s will...you know His Law that He put into all New Covenant believers...

I pay no attention to your silly analogies.
I am corrected again...I thought you paid attention

You deny what is plainly written.

Did you read that?{/quote] yes what king Jimmy ADDED...sure did

yup king Jimmy has gentile free to NOT KEEP THE other 8 commandments...they are to keep from adultery...DESPITE THE IRONIC ERROR but you have NO SENSE OF HUMOR...which takes Joy but you too bitter...

Oh and Sabbaths that is the other commandment James expected them to keep...but king Jimmy says the are NOT to keep the other 8...which explains a lot of why Christians act the way they do...

And NOT WWJD...certainly NOT Sunday HAM after Sunday church...LOL

already told you but as you said you do not pay attention...

God's Truth

I like how you said this:

“sin starts in the mind, and then thought about for a while goes to the heart where it is desired, and then acted out it is sin born.”

Good stuff there that is...gets to the heart of things...you know the circumcised or uncircumcised heart

Yup even the council in Acts 15 expected clean meat not to be defiled...you would interrupt the whole proceedings with “NO NO NO THAT IS JUSTIFIED BY THE OLD LAW” LOL

No such commandment given to obey the old law.

24 Forasmuch as we have heard, that certain which went out from us have troubled you with words, subverting your souls, saying, Ye must be circumcised, and keep the law: to whom we gave no such commandment: