Roy Moore, OJ Simpson, And why I don't believe you.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Sue them for what.

You're a special grade of stupid.

If someone had hard evidence that would disgrace Trump into resigning, they'd find someone through which to disseminate whatever evidence there is and ensure it goes public big time. No one on the planet could not hear of it without being a mile down in a coal mine. And sure as shootin', SOMEONE would be willing to take the fall if necessary, in order for the Left and the GOP to be rid of Trump. Enough idiot Leftists are willing to shoot random strangers NOW in order to make some retarded statement against conservatives; they'd have to turn away volunteers for a shot to take Trump down.

Still waiting!

:angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob:

Coprolalia
- comes from the Greek κόπρος (kopros) meaning "feces" and λαλιά (lalia) from lalein, "to talk"
- involuntary swearing or the involuntary utterance of obscene words or socially inappropriate and derogatory remarks.
- treated by injecting botulinum toxin (botox) near the vocal cords

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coprolalia

:angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob:

- You're a special grade of stupid

- idiot Leftists

- retarded statement against conservatives

I'll give "musterion" the benefit of the doubt and assume that he's missed his "botox" injection!

WizardofOz

Oh, so you're all for court of public opinion pronouncing judgment on people condemned without trial?
:doh:

The man is running for public office. Is everyone supposed to stick their collective heads in the sand like you are more than happy to do? Do you doubt this officer's recollection?
How liberal of you.

What does liberalism have to do with anything? What's your opinion of Al Franken?
Al Franken, a true creep, liar and harasser[/IMG]

scumbag Franken
Your double standards when it comes to your "court of public opinion pronouncing judgment on people condemned without trial" is so hypocritical as to be laughable.

Or, how liberal of you. Are you being liberal when you do it? Or, is it somehow different because...reasons?

But to answer your question...I dunno...if/when Moore makes good on his threat to sue for slander maybe? :idunno:

So, she should be put under oath but you don't know who would or why they would but she just should...Yes, if Moore sues these numerous people (who are all telling quite similar stories) then this officer or 30+ years may be put under oath. I think that would be fantastic.

Until then, you're really grasping at anything you can here.

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

What does liberalism have to do with anything? What's your opinion of Al Franken? Your double standards when it comes to your"court of public opinion pronouncing judgment on people condemned without trial" is so hypocritical as to be laughable.

Or, how liberal of you. Are you being liberal when you do it? Or, is it somehow different because...reasons?

Absolutely nothing but it's Musty's 'go to card' for anything or anyone he doesn't happen to agree with. That's why he lies and calls people like TH 'leftists' and aCW 'Moby's'. TH isn't a far right winger but he's not a 'liberal' either and no 'Moby' would maintain such a bonkers facade and obsession for years on end either.

WizardofOz

A judge in a deposition.

What deposition? :idunno:

No one is charging Moore with a crime so unless he sues for defamation, no one is going to be under oath. That said, I hope he does sue everyone for defamation. Let the truth come out.

What's a predator?

A person who uses violence, coercion, intimidation, status or other means to engage in sexual relations with someone who otherwise would not had any of these methods not been utilized or with someone not old enough to consent to engage in any sexual relation.

How did I do? :D

Clinton is a predator as he used his status as president. He also possibly raped someone and possibly went on lolita flights with a convicted pedophile.
Roy Moore is a predator as he sought relationships with girls too young to consent.
Donald Trump is a predator as he gropes, grabs and kisses women he wants to grope, grab or kiss with or without their consent.
Al Franken is a predator as he gropes, grabs and kisses women he wants to grope, grab or kiss with or without their consent.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Well, you can look at both men, and the lives they've lived the last forty years, and you should be able to see there is a difference. Moore has had no accusations during his long marriage, while Bill has been blatant in his dalliances for years. He can't even keep from eyeballing Melania Trump during the inauguration - caught ogling by his wife, I might add.
ok, in this case Clinton is the easier target but I've seen enough posts from Wiz and patrick to know who is biased and it ain't Wiz.

ClimateSanity

:doh:

The man is running for public office. Is everyone supposed to stick their collective heads in the sand like you are more than happy to do? Do you doubt this officer's recollection?

What does liberalism have to do with anything? What's your opinion of Al Franken? Your double standards when it comes to your "court of public opinion pronouncing judgment on people condemned without trial" is so hypocritical as to be laughable.

So, she should be put under oath but you don't know who would or why they would but she just should...Yes, if Moore sues these numerous people (who are all telling quite similar stories) then this officer or 30+ years may be put under oath. I think that would be fantastic.

Until then, you're really grasping at anything you can here.
We don't equate not accepting hearsay as evidence as putting our head in the sand. What part of innocent until proven guilty do you not understand?

ClimateSanity

A retired Alabama police officer said she and her colleagues were told decades ago to “make sure” Roy Moore “didn’t hang around” high school cheerleaders, and confirmed previous reports that the Republican Senate candidate was banned at the time from a local mall for predatory behavior toward teenage girls.

“The rumor mill was that he liked young girls, and ... we were advised that he was being suspended from the mall because he would hang around the young girls that worked in the stores and ... really got into a place of where they say he was harassing,” former Gadsden police officer Faye Gary told MSNBC on Tuesday.

“We were also told to watch him at the ball games, and make sure that ... he didn’t hang around the cheerleaders,” she said.

Where is the evidence for what she is claiming? Do you always believe a story because someone tells it?

ClimateSanity

BBFrO0J.img

"The Donald" threatened to sue his 13 accusers prior to the 2016 Election - we're still waiting!

Threatening to sue their accusers would open both Moore and Trump up to a full investigation of every women they interacted with over the past 55 years - given their past baggage, no lawyer would advise them to go that route!

If Moore is elected, he will be a continuous distraction for the Republicans throughout 2018, right in the middle of the Midterms!
A threat is all it took for these false accusers to drop their fallacious stories.

WizardofOz

We don't equate not accepting hearsay as evidence as putting our head in the sand.

They're lucky to have you as their spokesperson.

Obviously nothing would convince you. You've got 8 accusers and a retired police officer corroborating the mall story and how they wanted him to stay away from cheerleaders at the school.

Try not to get any in your eyes.

What part of innocent until proven guilty do you not understand?

What part of no one is being charged with a crime don't you understand?

You just keep repeating that though.

WizardofOz

Where is the evidence for what she is claiming? Do you always believe a story because someone tells it?

A retired police officer is a very compelling and reliable witness. She has no horse in the race. She is simply corroborating the events that some of these accusers have put forth.

Do you the officer is lying or making it up? Why would she do that? :think:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
People live longer now, for one thing, and it takes a lot longer to grow up in this world we live in today. Most kids don't even know how to cook and wash dishes much less take care of kids of their own.

I think there is some truth to that. But I also think there is an entirely different mindset relating to dating and marriage. I don't know how far back you go in your mind when considering societies that commonly had older men with younger women, but I'm inclined to believe that they also went hand in hand with societies where people weren't paring off primarily for romance or love. And if you go back to biblical times then it was a patriarchal society where girls were not treated as individuals with the same freedoms and independence that we do now.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I think there is some truth to that. But I also think there is an entirely different mindset relating to dating and marriage. I don't know how far back you go in your mind when considering societies that commonly had older men with younger women, but I'm inclined to believe that they also went hand in hand with societies where people weren't paring off primarily for romance or love. And if you go back to biblical times then it was a patriarchal society where girls were not treated as individuals with the same freedoms and independence that we do now.

Good post, but for such a progressive time, so we think we are progressive, it seems to me women need to smack men when this kind of thing first starts.:mmph:

WizardofOz

Two More Women Accuse Sen. Al Franken Of Inappropriate Touching

Two more women have told HuffPost that Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) touched their butts in separate incidents. These are the third and fourth such allegations against Franken in the past week. Leeann Tweeden, a radio host, wrote last week that Franken had kissed and groped her without her consent during a 2006 USO tour. On Monday, Lindsay Menz accused Franken of groping her at the Minnesota State Fair in 2010.

The two additional women, who said they were not familiar with each others’ stories, both spoke on condition of anonymity. But their stories, which describe events during Franken’s first campaign for the Senate, are remarkably similar — and both women have been telling them privately for years.

Might be time to resign...

ClimateSanity

They're lucky to have you as their spokesperson.

Obviously nothing would convince you. You've got 8 accusers and a retired police officer corroborating the mall story and how they wanted him to stay away from cheerleaders at the school.

Try not to get any in your eyes.

What part of no one is being charged with a crime don't you understand?

You just keep repeating that though.
So you believe in the court of public opinion that guilty until proven innocent is acceptable? Is that good for democracy?