Robert's Gospel According to the Apostle Paul

Idolater

"Matthew 16:18-19" Dispensationalist (Catholic) χρ
Paul was clear “copy me as I copy Christ” and is why he continued with keeping Sabbath, festivals, and kosher...Paul asked himself WWJD? and did exactly that...followed Him His Way...as He demonstrated and taught...

And when He was killed that signed this “new” covenant in blood and sealed it with His death...no changes are allowed since the testator to that covenant was killed...

So you want to live in the new covenant? live like He did...JUST LIKE

And yet changes were made later...because Paul taught against the customs is the jewish lie...
Do you describe yourself or identify yourself as/with 'Messianic Judaism?' It sounds like it to me, is all.

Idolater

"Matthew 16:18-19" Dispensationalist (Catholic) χρ
Yup...he’s peddling another jewish lie...
The jews accused poor Stephen claiming he taught Yahshua changed the customs Moses delivered...Acts 6:14

Verse 13 makes clear those jews were false witnesses

They even attempted to slander Paul with the same false testimony...Paul even had to take a vow to prove he was NOT teaching the OT was abolished...Acts 21:26 as if he would teach to forsake Moses...he wrote “copy me as I copy Christ...”

And He said of those in Moses’ seat do as they teach but not as they do...cuz they didnt do what Moses taught...
Do you believe that the Levitical priesthood is still valid? The Levitical altar was destroyed in AD 70 and never rebuilt.

Right Divider

Body part
Is the Levitical priesthood still in effect? If not, when and how did it end?

To me, the Levitical priesthood was fulfilled upon the altar of the cross. The Levitical altar, in the temple in Jerusalem, was ground into dust by the Roman army under General Titus in AD 70, and it's never been rebuilt.
The millennial kingdom will have a temple.

Robert Pate

Banned
You didn't seem to get it in the KJV. Here it is again in the American Standard Bible. This is why Jesus abolished the law.

"But now we have been released from the law, having died to that which we were bound, so that we may serve in NEWNESS OF THE SPIRIT and not in the oldness of the letter (law) Romans 7:6.

"What shall we say then? Is the law sin? May it never be! On the contrary, I would not have come to know sin except through the law; for I would not know about coveting if the law had not said, YOU SHALL NOT COVET" Romans 7:7.

"But sin taking opportunity through the commandment, produced in me coveting of every kind; for apart from the law sin was dead" Romans 7:8.

"And I was once alive apart from the law; but when the commandment came, sin became alive and I died" Romans 7:9.

"And this commandment, which was to result in life, proved to result in death for me" Romans 7:10.

"For sin taking opportunity through the commandment, deceived me and through it killed me" Romans 7:11.

This is why Jesus abolished the law for us. It causes us to sin.

Even when the scripture is right in your face you can't understand it.

Last edited:

clefty

Do you believe that the Levitical priesthood is still valid? The Levitical altar was destroyed in AD 70 and never rebuilt.

No need for levitical priesthood if we are priests and He is our high priest...

No need for blood letting as now He is pleased and His wrath will pass over as we are in His Son...

Please recall it is “rather mercy than sacrifice”

We learn Mercy from Him and not through sacrifices

john w

Hall of Fame
You didn't seem to get it in the KJV. Here it is again in the American Standard Bible. This is why Jesus abolished the law.

"But now we have been released from the law, having died to that which we were bound, so that we may serve in NEWNESS OF THE SPIRIT and not in the oldness of the letter (law) Romans 7:6.

"What shall we say then? Is the law sin? May it never be! On the contrary, I would not have come to know sin except through the law; for I would not know about coveting if the law had not said, YOU SHALL NOT COVET" Romans 7:7.

"But sin taking opportunity through the commandment, produced in me coveting of every kind; for apart from the law sin was dead" Romans 7:8.

"And I was once alive apart from the law; but when the commandment came, sin became alive and I died" Romans 7:9.

"And this commandment, which was to result in life, proved to result in death for me" Romans 7:10.

"For sin taking opportunity through the commandment, deceived me and through it killed me" Romans 7:11.

This is why Jesus abolished the law for us. It causes us to sin.

The deceiver perverts the meaning of the above scriptures, satanically spamming that it causes us to sin.

How can anyone sin, Pate, if there is no law defining the sin/offense/transgression, since you wickedly say it no longer exists, was destroyed, abolished?

Not a peep, from the spammer.

Why is murder wrong, Pate?

Not a peep.

Pate: The law was abolished at the cross, and resurrected again later, to be a schoolmaster for Paul, other future saints, but it no longer exists.....

Galatians 3 KJV
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. 25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

Romans 3:20 KJV Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

Pate: The law was abolished at the cross, and resurrected again later, to show Paul, others, what sin is, but it no longer exists.

This is the demonic "logic" of made up "Pate-ianity."

john w

Hall of Fame

The law, as contained in word of God, defines sin, and calls murder, rape, sodomy, theft.................a sin/transgression. Why is murder, rape, sodomy, theft.................wrong, Pate?

Answer the question, Pate, and also why you refer to Christians as sinners, if there is no objective holy, right, spiritual law of God anymore, according to you, to define said sin/transgression.

Tell all of the TOL audience, from "Pate-ianity."

Go ahead.

Robert Pate

Banned
The deceiver perverts the meaning of the above scriptures, satanically spamming that it causes us to sin.

How can anyone sin, Pate, if there is no law defining the sin/offense/transgression, since you wickedly say it no longer exists, was destroyed, abolished?

Not a peep.

Pate: The law was abolished at the cross, and resurrected again later, to be a schoolmaster for Paul, other future saints, but it no longer exists.....

Galatians 3 KJV
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. 25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

Romans 3:20 KJV Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

Pate: The law was abolished at the cross, and resurrected again later, to show Paul, others, what sin is, but it no longer exists.

This is the demonic "logic" of made up "Pate-ianity."

You are a hopeless case. You are not capable of receiving the truth of the scriptures. It suppose it is because you are void of the Holy Spirit who is the teacher of truth, John 16:13.

Right Divider

Body part
You are a hopeless case. You are not capable of receiving the truth of the scriptures. It suppose it is because you are void of the Holy Spirit who is the teacher of truth, John 16:13.
Your same old tired and hollow claim.... I, ROBERT the GREAT, have the Holy Spirit and you (anyone that disagrees with you) do not.

Get over yourself.

john w

Hall of Fame

No, as you spam that to everyone who despises your satanic, demon "inspired" "Pate-ianity," and I picked your satanic "argument" apart, devil child, who denies that Christ died for our sins, asserting there is no sin debt for which to die, as there is no law defining the sin/transgression,deletes 2/3 of the bible, and asserts, on record, that murder, theft, sodomy,.........................are all OK, as there is no law to define them as sins/transgressions/offenses, so all you are left with is the above word-for-word spam that you post on every 5th post.

john w

Hall of Fame

Not a peep.

Robert Pate

Banned

Not a peep.

What do you think Paul meant when he said... "The commandment which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death?"

john w

Hall of Fame
What do you think Paul meant when he said... "The commandment which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death?"

1.Evasion, and I, others, have addressed the passage you quoted, at length, but you keep spamming the above.

2.ANSWER THE QUESTION, Pate:

3. And this deceiver does not even know his own argument, being so demon intoxicated, that he cannot see that Paul was addressing a commandment(s), that was existing, post cross.

Tell us Pate: How could Paul assert that as commandment, when he read it it, could cause him to die, if that commandment does/did not exist anymore, according to you, being destroyed/eliminated/abolished, years before came on the scene, at the cross?

Well, Pate?

john w

Hall of Fame
Again-POPE Pate: tell all of TOL, just how you can consider yourself a sinner, meaning you sin, if there is no law, since, according to you, it was abolished, to define what sin is.

What law did you break, that created a sin/transgression on your part? How could that be-you say that there is no law, so there can be no sin/transgression. That is your entire satanic argument as to why "Jesus" had to abolish the law, instead of dying for our sins, for breaking the perfect, holy, just, good, spiritual law of God.

Go ahead and spin, provide another one of your demonic, made up, intoxicated, irrational, "responses."

And, since you are a sinner, by your own words, you are under the law, per your own 1 Timothy 1:9 KJV "argument."

john w

Hall of Fame
Devil child Pate asserts, on record, that the Saviour did not die for our sin debt/IOU, paying our debt, in our place, as the solution, and, instead, asserts, on record, that this "Jesus" is an incompetent, impotent fool,UNABLE TO DIE FOR ALL OF OUR SINS, future sins, as is God the Father, for even sending Him to die, as devil child Pate's "solution" to the sin/sins problem, is to eliminate the law that defines the sin/transgression, thus, "presto," there is no offense/transgression/sin for which to die, instead of the Saviour dying for our future sin debt. Do you all "get that," TOL audience? That, in simple terms, is this satanist "argument," breaking it down. Again, Pate asserts that the solution to the sin/sins issue, is not that the Saviour died for our sin debt in the future, which is contrary to us, for breaking the LORD God's perfect,good, holy,just, spiritual law, and a reflection of His character to both the saved and lost, and not that we are the problem, but the problem is with the law, as it is not perfect, it is not good, it is not holy, it is not spiritual, as laws against murder, rape, lying, stealing......are all contrary to us, so, instead of the Saviour dying in our place, to satisfy the debt/IOU, abolish the law, so that there is no offense/transgression/sin for which He should die, and thus abolish the Saviour's work, as Pate asserts that the Saviour DID NOT DIE FOR OUR FUTURE SINS, SHOULD NOT HAVE TO DIE, for our future sins/sin debt. Thus, Pate asserts he died in vain, for nothing, as his "solution" is to abolish/eliminate/destroy/make void the law, so that there is no future sin/transgression/offense, and associated/corresponding wage/sin debt to be paid for. Again-Pate-Christ died in vain.

Mayor STP:"It's not that complicated."

Pate argues that the solution to the sins issue, is not Christ dying for our sins, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, to blot out/wipe out/pay for the sin debt, both past/future, "man's IOU" for breaking the good, holy, spiritual law of God, per Paul, in Romans 7, which Paul asserts is not void, as the problem is not with man, but with the God's law, as he asserts that it is not perfect, it is not good, it is not holy, it is not just, it is not spiritual, as it is the law, that is contrary/against us, according to Pate, those troublesome prohibitions against murder, rape, sodomy, theft, adultery, lying......and not the sin debt/IOU that is contrary to/against us; Again, Pate denies that the sin debt/IOU is contrary/ against us, as He asserts that God's laws against murder, lying, rape, sodomy, theft, adultery,......................................are contrary/against us, are not for our benefit, are not good, not holy, not spiritual; His "solution" is for the LORD God to destroy/abolish/make void the law, so there is no offense to break, in the future, not Christ dying for our sins, He paying the debt/IOU for us, in our place.

Thus, Pate, on record, asserts that Christ died in vain, there was no reason to die, as He did not need to die to pay our IOU/sin debt, as all the LORD God had to do, was destroy/abolish/make void/eliminate the law, so there would not be a sin debt/IOU. Thus, he then,like the devil attempts to ...

Delete "the handwriting of ordinances" of Colossians 2:14 KJV, replacing it with "law/ordinances," thus perverting, corrupting the scriptures, making it look like Paul says that Christ blotted out, made void, the law/ordinances, making it look like Paul is saying that the law/ordinances are contrary/against us, not for our benefit, instead of Paul saying that the sin debt/IOU was blotted out, as that is what is contrary to us, against us, as Paul asserts that the law is perfect, good, holy, just, spiritual, not void, in Romans 11, and the problem is with man, and the sin debt/IOU for breaking a good, holy, spiritual law, not the law itself.

Pate says the opposite, asserting that the problem is with the law, as it is not prefect/good/holy/spiritual,as he asserts that it causes us to sin, as it is sin, and the problem is not with man/him, and he asserts that the solution is to assert that Christ came to destroy/abolish/blot out the law, not to die for man's breaking the good, holy, spiritual, law of God.

The "secular" example of Pate's "reasoning::

Pate gets a speeding ticket. He goes to court, and, in front of the judge...

Pate:Judge, I demand that you abolish/destroy the law against speeding. It is not a good law, because I/others cannot keep it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This law is not for my benefit, or society's-it is contrary to/against me/society!!!!!!!!!! Abolish it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And, if you do not abolish it, it automatically condemns me, judges me, as guilty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The judge: No, the laws are good, and are for everyone's benefit, including yours. They are not against you, are not contrary to you, they are not against society, they are not contrary to society, -they stand. The problem is with you/others breaking these good laws, and the debt you/others must pay for these offenses(sins) you committed. That is what is contrary to/against you/others. Pay the fine. The law cannot condemn you, just because it is in place.

Pate: No!!!!! Abolish the law!!!!!!!

The judge: Either pay the fine, or go to jail-the law stands.

Pate: No!!!!The laws are not good-they are the problem, not me!!!!

Benevolent, gracious judge: Tell you what, Pate. Someone just paid your fine/debt/IOU(sin, offense, transgression) on your behalf. Justice is served. You are free to go(Christ died for our sins....paying the sin debt, IOU)

Pate: No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That person need not have paid my fine/debt!!!!!(Christ need not die to pay the sin debt/IOU). The solution is to abolish, destroy, make void, the laws against speeding(fill in the blank), so that we will not have to "do" these laws, obey them, and the solution is not the fine being satisfied(Christ-propitiation)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Benevolent, gracious judge: Lock up this man for dementia, contempt of court, lunacy-put him in a straight jacket.

And now, in wickedness, attempt to delete Genesis-John. You will lose, demon:

Matthew 24:35 KJV Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

1 Peter KJV
25 But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

Robert Pate

Banned
1.Evasion, and I, others, have addressed the passage you quoted, at length, but you keep spamming the above.

2.ANSWER THE QUESTION, Pate:

3. And this deceiver does not even know his own argument, being so demon intoxicated, that he cannot see that Paul was addressing a commandment(s), that was existing, post cross.

Tell us Pate: How could Paul assert that as commandment, when he read it it, could cause him to die, if that commandment does/did not exist anymore, according to you, being destroyed/eliminated/abolished, years before came on the scene, at the cross?

Well, Pate?

You didn't answer the question. It appears to me that you don't care what the Bible says.

Here is another question. What did Paul mean when he said... "The letter (law) kills, but the Spirit gives life?" 2 Corinthians 3:6.

Come on John, answer the question.