Reverse Terrorism?

eider

White 48 year old said he wants to kill muslims

I could not open the fox report.
A White 48 year old man drove a van into a group of Muslims outside a NW London Mosque last night/early this morning.
He killed one man and injured many, many others.
Muslims detained the man at the scene and the Police arrested him.

It was an act of Terror, not reverse terror or anything else.
Londoners are outraged by this mindless evil act of hatred.

chair

A White 48 year old man drove a van into a group of Muslims outside a NW London Mosque last night/early this morning.

It is definitely terror. I thought he called it "reverse terror" because it went opposite the usual direction. Explaining it as "revenge" doesn't make it any better- it remains a terrorist act.

eider

It is definitely terror. I thought he called it "reverse terror" because it went opposite the usual direction. Explaining it as "revenge" doesn't make it any better- it remains a terrorist act.

Yes.... absolutely.

It will be some time, imo, even days, before the Police can reveal more details about the terrorist.
I just hope that he's not any denomination of Christianity. That might sound a bit shallow, but my reasoning is simply that I would hate to hear of any congregations being attacked after this event.

Truster

It seems that Muslim Londoners are outraged.

Truster

Everybody is...... We'll stand together and we'll stand by the innocent Muslim folks of London and the UK.
It'll take time but I expect we'll hear more about the terrorist soon enough.

He's a Welshman. There are no innocents. The Almighty uses the wicked to destroy the wicked.