Remember the outrage over this story?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I bet if this were a straight man, and claimed a black man attacked him for being white and then it was found fake, it would be on the news 24/7....

the liberal outrage would be flying

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Of course. How are you still missing the context of my reply to Nick again here? Considering he probably won't attempt to explain himself then how about you have a go at explaining what my "false narrative" has been & how "it's been blown out of the water"?

Otherwise, nobody is defending this individual or his actions.

How are you missing that? That you dont seem bothered by this, but if it were a different way, you would be.

Arthur Brain

How are you missing that? That you dont seem bothered by this, but if it were a different way, you would be.

What? I've just answered you directly on point on this. What this particular individual did was abhorrent and he deserves a severe penalty for it. What part of that are you not getting?

The context of my reply to Nick is the part you are simply not understanding or unwilling to address.

Arthur Brain

I bet if this were a straight man, and claimed a black man attacked him for being white and then it was found fake, it would be on the news 24/7....

the liberal outrage would be flying

Wouldn't you be outraged by it as well? How about if a white straight man cried gang rape by a bunch of blacks that turned out to be false, wouldn't that incense you also?

See, nobody is defending this guy in the OP. I think his actions were despicable as I've already said. I'm questioning the motives behind the thread sure.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Wouldn't you be outraged by it as well? How about if a white straight man cried gang rape by a bunch of blacks that turned out to be false, wouldn't that incense you also?

See, nobody is defending this guy in the OP. I think his actions were despicable as I've already said. I'm questioning the motives behind the thread sure.

What would be the motive for any sensational story?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Straight man does something to gay man: Outrage!
Gay man does something to straight man: ~Meh~

That's pretty much the gist of it. Just like cop vs black, or male vs female, etc.

Liberals and conservatives- but more so liberals- make excuses and dodge accountability.

Tinark

Someone engages in fraud by using outrage culture to their own advantage - straight white men never do that. Nope, they are morally pure in every way.

Or was the point of this thread that gay men are supposed to be morally pure and what a shock it is that one of them happens to engage in criminal behavior?

Arthur Brain

Someone engages in fraud by using outrage culture to their own advantage - straight white men never do that. Nope, they are morally pure in every way.

Or was the point of this thread that gay men are supposed to be morally pure and what a shock it is that one of them happens to engage in criminal behavior?

Still waiting on Musty to answer on that one. Something tells me he ain't going to...

:plain:

musterion

Point one: many homosexuals tend to be fabulists and chronic liars. This fact is well known to anyone who has been around them and is a fact admitted to by other homosexuals. The homo in this story represents that general rule, not an exception.

Yet AB once again predictably blames sexually normal people for a homosexual's self-made predicament no matter what the circumstances, AND admitted it is his default to always do so. That was point two of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.