Remember the outrage over this story?

Status
Not open for further replies.

musterion

But that's really all there is to it, right? He's simply another victim of right wing h8 with nothing more to see here, wouldn't you say?

Arthur Brain

Of course, though was compassion for those three the motivation for this thread? :nono:

Think - A4T - before tossing red herrings.

I'm still waiting for Musty to explain just what the 'point' of this thread actually is...

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Then you might want to adjust your eyesight to 'context setting'. :)

yes, context:

Fag who wants to be famous (online personality)

Who wants sympathy and support for being a pervert (gay)

Wants to capitalize on the Orlando massacre to generate even more fame and notoriety but for himself (this happened just a couple weeks later)

Was seen breaking his own teeth in police station

Arthur Brain

But that's really all there is to it, right? He's simply another victim of right wing h8 with nothing more to see here, wouldn't you say?

It's rather more likely that you started this thread with the aim of having a pop at homosexuality itself else what is the point of this thread? So, a homosexual breaks the law and frankly, deserves a severe penalty for his actions.

So? Is this indicative of most gay men?

Hardly.

Arthur Brain

yes, context:

Fag who wants to be famous (online personality)

Who wants sympathy and support for being a pervert (gay)

Wants to capitalize on the Orlando massacre to generate even more fame and notoriety but for himself (this happened just a couple weeks later)

Was seen breaking his own teeth in police station

Then you're still blinkered in the terms of the context of my reply to Nick. Nobody is defending this particular individual here.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
It's rather more likely that you started this thread with the aim of having a pop at homosexuality itself else what is the point of this thread? So, a homosexual breaks the law and frankly, deserves a severe penalty for his actions.

So? Is this indicative of most gay men?

Hardly.

Its not just breaking the law when you are also accusing others of hate crimes.

This kind of thing takes away also from those who do suffer wrong.

Arthur Brain

Post 23.

That's what every single story like this one always comes down to, right?

Well, pretty much yeah or an ignorant fixation at best anyway. Are there plenty of homosexuals who break the law? Sure, is that indicative of homosexuals in general? Course it isn't else the actions of a rapist reflect the average straight man in turn, which of course again, is nonsense.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I wonder if this perv made any $$$ off the sob story? These fake hate crimes often involves corrupt gain as well, other than notoriety, but real cash in their pocket...

Arthur Brain

Its not just breaking the law when you are also accusing others of hate crimes.

This kind of thing takes away also from those who do suffer wrong.

Of course. How are you still missing the context of my reply to Nick again here? Considering he probably won't attempt to explain himself then how about you have a go at explaining what my "false narrative" has been & how "it's been blown out of the water"?

Otherwise, nobody is defending this individual or his actions.

musterion

Pffft, I'd sooner have my mental acuity over yours any day of the week thanks. This kind of puerile crap is about all you're 'good' at Musty.

Not surprised you snipped my post there Musty. You're predictable all right...

With your aim it wouldn't have much chance of hitting anything would it?

Another typically bile laden bit of garbage is all it was. Your current avatar suits you in an ironic sense...

Not much for correct comma and hyphen usage, are you. Oxford?

Status
Not open for further replies.