RELIGION: Man's attempt to become like God.

Robert Pate

Banned
WHAT?! We are spiritually perfect in Christ but we are not in Christ?!!!!!!

You have now been shown your contradiction, your hypocrisy, your error, your contradiction of the scriptures, the Bible, the Truth!

Jesus TELLS us how to be put in him to become perfect!

Jesus tells us what to do, so if you want to be perfect and put in Christ...so if you want to be saved...you have to do what Jesus says to do to get in him so he can put you in the Father!

Jesus says to get his teachings and obey them.

That is about a DECAYING BODY OF FLESH.

That scripture does NOT say we cannot be saved now and honor God with our flesh!

We are supposed to honor God with our flesh!

1 Corinthians 6:20 ...Therefore honor God with your bodies.

Romans 12:1
Therefore I urge you, brothers, on account of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God, which is your spiritual service of worship.

Philippians 1:20
I eagerly expect and hope that I will in no way be ashamed, but will have complete boldness, so that now as always Christ will be exalted in my body, whether by life or by death.

You better bring something else to God besides your filth, as you say you have only that...you better obey God and come to him with obedience to God's Word.

You will have no future if you are not careful.

My future is at the right hand of God in heaven.

Most of the prophets and some of the apostles confessed that they were sinners. No one in their Adamic body can measure up to what God's law demands.

Prepare to stand before God in the judgment in your sins. You apparently don't believe that you need a savior.

God's Truth

My future is at the right hand of God in heaven.

Most of the prophets and some of the apostles confessed that they were sinners. No one in their Adamic body can measure up to what God's law demands.

Prepare to stand before God in the judgment in your sins. You apparently don't believe that you need a savior.

You just ignore all of God's scriptures.

How do you think that is a debate?

How do you think you know God?

1 John 2:4 Whoever says, "I know him," but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person.

Epoisses

You just ignore all of God's scriptures.

How do you think that is a debate?

How do you think you know God?

1 John 2:4 Whoever says, "I know him," but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person.

That would be you! You teach carnal, works-based obedience which is legalism. The bible teaches righteousness by faith and condemns you.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
How do you say such things about obeying Jesus' teachings? How do you ever get it is carnal?

GT,

The Devil is the Wolf. He devours through a lack of TRUST/FAITH.

Every decree to be perfect and sinless that you put out empowers him.

You mean well, and you think I'm lying and deceived, but I promise you that God's Love is a well that runs much deeper than you currently understand.

c7689a29dd2ebd2c51f5e1f6ab02d6d0.jpg

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
No one in their Adamic body can measure up to what God's law demands.

But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His. And if Christ is in you, the body is dead because of sin, but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. (Romans 8:9-10)​

Ben Masada

GT thinks that it possible to obey the teachings of Jesus, just like the Pharisees thought that they could keep God's Holy Law.

What's the difference between the teachings of Jesus and the Pharisees' thought that they could keep God's Holy Law? The Pharisees kept "Moses" aka the Law as best as they could. Jesus taught to listen to "Moses" aka the Law to keep safe from hell-fire. Not much of a difference, don't you think so? (Luke 16;29-31)

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
GT thinks that it possible to obey the teachings of Jesus, just like the Pharisees thought that they could keep God's Holy Law.

[emoji25]

The Rock breaks the hardened clay, and the Potter grinds the pieces.

The Water reconstitutes the Clay, and the Potter, patiently starts over.

It will all be ok. [emoji848]

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
What's the difference between the teachings of Jesus and the Pharisees' thought that they could keep God's Holy Law? The Pharisees kept "Moses" aka the Law as best as they could. Jesus taught to listen to "Moses" aka the Law to keep safe from hell-fire. Not much of a difference, don't you think so? (Luke 16;29-31)

One did it for Love, the other did it for self.

Robert Pate

Banned

Not only did Jesus teach the law of Moses, he elevated it and spiritualized it. See Matthew 5:1-48.

God's Truth

GT,

The Devil is the Wolf. He devours through a lack of TRUST/FAITH.

Every decree to be perfect and sinless that you put out empowers him.

You mean well, and you think I'm lying and deceived, but I promise you that God's Love is a well that runs much deeper than you currently understand.

I easily prove you wrong. Answer this question and you are forced to face your evil teachings:

If, you, are not, obeying Jesus, what then are you doing?

Answer that and you will see how stupid your speeches to me are wrong.

God's Truth

But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His. And if Christ is in you, the body is dead because of sin, but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. (Romans 8:9-10)​

People can and did obey God in the Old Testament times.

God's Truth

Jesus says the Pharisees did NOT obey. IGNORANT and pathetic Pate does not understand that Jesus TOLD HIS FOLLOWERS to do what the Pharisees SAY TO DO but to NOT be like them for they do NOT obey.

Matthew 23:3 So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach.

God's Truth

Pate thinks Jesus was a conspirator who taught us by irony.

How retarded are most people who refuse to listen and so be saved from the depths of their ignorance?

God's Truth

YOU do not obey Moses. Christians obey Moses. Moses says to come to the temple, the High Priest, and to sacrifice animals.

WHERE IS YOUR TEMPLE, HIGH PRIEST, and your sacrifice?

You. do . not. obey. Moses.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
God handed the Jews to their sin when they disobeyed, and worked with them when they were obedient.

This is how God works with nations today.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
God handed the Jews to their sin when they disobeyed, and worked with them when they were obedient.

This is how God works with nations today.

Isaiah 1:19-20
If you are willing and obedient, You shall eat the good of the land; But if you refuse and rebel, You shall be devoured by the sword”; For the mouth of the Lord has spoken.