Redskins

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
This message is hidden because resurrected is on your ignore list.

And there he remained, having the last word with himself. :poly:

So I guess the Redskins conversation is dying down. I hope some of you will reconsider. I know a few did and I'm happy to hear it. But if you didn't be sure and refer to every Native American you see, from here on out, by the term you insist was meant as a proud and honorable thing.

Then let us all know how that worked out for you. :plain:

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
:think:

town said:
But the question remains, especially to Christians, if you know you're offending those you say you never intended to offend, why would you continue to do that?

rez said:
if i can demonstrate that 10% of the active posters on tol are offended by your presence here, will you leave?

challenged to put his money where his mouth is, a cowardly town decides instead to pretend to put me on ignore and declare victory and retreat:
So I guess the Redskins conversation is dying down.

:darwinsm:

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Speaking of offensive sports team names, how about Crimson Tide?

"crimson tide A woman's period. Often used in the phrase "riding the crimson tide" -- which can mean "having one's period" or "having sex with a woman who has her period"
I'm riding the crimson tide -- you have a spare pad?"

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
if i can demonstrate that 10% of the active posters on tol are offended by your presence here, will you leave?
Fail to see how your offer so ignored is evidence of cowardice. Would be akin to me making the claim that I could prove to at least ten persons that have frequented TOL that you have some significant personal and doctrinal issues and you should then withdraw until and only if you get yourself sorted out, else you are a coward. Odd that would be, no? :AMR: Your statement is simply desperation born of frustration and trying to make more hay of its infelicitousness is not helping you.

What is the count of the population of the most active posters? Would also need this crafted by time of day, day of week, time of year, etc. And why limit this to some obvious arbitrary value of active posters? Forgive me, but I suspect an agenda with the "active users" qualifier. Are the lurkers not important or would their inclusion render your "10%" a wee bit hollow? ;)

AMR

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
(( snore ))
That's what I expected..........

What, that I would get bored with your endless stupidity?

Like I said, I have a life. I work 9 or 10 hours a day, sleep for six if I am lucky, and you think I have time to post massive tomes in response to your massive ignorant posts? Someone sure has an overinflated view of their importance here.

Like I said in the other thread, continued lengthy discussions with you are pointless and fruitless and a waste of time because you are a slave to ignorance and leftwing stupidity (this thread being exhibit A) and nothing I say will change that so there is not one good reason to respond to you more than a couple of times, if that.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
What, that I would get bored with your endless stupidity?
No, that you'd respond to reason like a hostile kid. And you did/didn't disappoint. So that's a twofer.

Like I said, I have a life. I work 9 or 10 hours a day, sleep for six if I am lucky, and you think I have time to post massive tomes in response to your massive ignorant posts?
If you're pressed for time don't let us keep you. If you want to raise points but not respond to their answers you picked an interesting hobby.

Someone sure has an overinflated view of their importance here.
You'll grow out of it. :)

Like I said in the other thread, continued lengthy discussions with you are pointless and fruitless
Then don't talk to me. It really isn't complicated. Given how you fail to address consideration it wouldn't be harming me and it would free up more time for you to not engage others substantively. :rolleyes:

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Like I said in the other thread, continued lengthy discussions with you are pointless and fruitless and a waste of time because.....

....because he has a pathological need to dominate a conversation

in the past, he has described it as "pounding an opponent into silt"

when it's turned back on him, he whines about it like a little girl with a skinned knee and petitions the mods for redress

if he doesn't get his way, sometimes he slinks off butthurt to sulk :chuckle:

Last edited:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
......Like I said in the other thread, continued lengthy discussions with you are pointless and fruitless and a waste of time because.........
....because he has a pathological need to dominate a conversation.......

Yeh, I noticed that.

....in the past, he has described it a "pounding an opponent into silt"....

Sounds like a leftist thing to say for sure.

.......when it's turned back on him, he whines about it like a little girl with a skinned knee and petitions the mods for redress....

He does get his pink panties in a wad, doesn't he.

.......if he doesn't get his way, sometimes he slinks off butthurt to sulk :chuckle:

The only problem is that he slinks back. LOL

......Then don't talk to me......

Then quit sniveling when I don't

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
^
LOL!

All I have to do is see this:

image.php

.....and I know something stupid has just been posted. I don't even need to read the post.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
^
LOL!

All I have to do is see this:

image.php

.....and I know something stupid has just been posted. I don't even need to read the post.
He said, continuing to "waste time" he doesn't have during his Herculean struggle with the demands of life to post about me.

It's a puzzle all right. :)