ECT Redemption? Salvation?

Cross Reference

Logos = Logic

That is what John wrote. Sorry you don't like it.

I don't like it and John didn't write it. It's perverted interpretation that comes from perverted commentary of God's written word. You use that word a lot to label folk. How do you like it thrown bac' acha?

nikolai_42

Only God, the creator can do such a thing. A rock cannot create itself out of nothing.

John 1 says the Word (the Logos) became flesh. Your statement was that the Logic became flesh. John 1 also says that the Word (the Logos) was God. By your own statement, you would have to have Logic as God.

Cross Reference

Yes, they are, according to the dictionary.

Redemption was an act of God which enabled you and I to receive His so great Salvation. Redemption was a promise fulfilled that only God could perform. Salvation requires one's faith unto a believing for what God has done and to desire it. This takes into consideration the believing righteous of both OT and New testaments, the OT saints who died with but the promise of redemption, the promise of peace with God would one day be made in their behalf that would set them free from the abode of the dead, paradise..

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Redemption was an act of God which enabled you and I to receive His so great Salvation. Redemption was a promise fulfilled that only God could perform. Salvation requires one's faith unto a believing for what God has done and to desire it. This takes into consideration the believing righteous of both OT and New testaments, the OT saints who died with but the promise of redemption, the promise of peace with God would one day be made in their behalf that would set them free from the abode of the dead, paradise..

So you are saying they are different?

I don't think so. They are simile.

It is not such good thing to make things complicated. Christianity is already a humongous mess. We should not contribute making it worse.

Cross Reference

So you are saying they are different?

I don't think so. They are simile.

It is not such good thing to make things complicated. Christianity is already a humongous mess. We should not contribute making it worse.

You go your way, Meshak, I will go mine. Thank you.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Both redemption and salvation are interchangeable.

not true
and
there is no place in the bible that shows that

do you believe everyone has been redeemed?

was it possible to be saved before Jesus did what He did?