red77's witness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You're right. He's morally retarded. His mum didn't teach him that one should not commit sexual sin.

red77

Nineveh said:
Wouldn't it be more accurate to say morally retarded?

Oh really? Perhaps you can explain to me just how 'moral' it is for another Christian to say to me that I should repent of the rape of my own sister then Nineveh? Shall we divulge the name of the poster who said such a 'christian' comment - none other than the man himself - Stipe - isnt that right Stipe? Not only that but 'good ole' Stipe not only did not aplogise for the remark but has continually alluded to it since. so Please...........dont attempt to lecture me about 'morality' when supposed Christians come out with that type of rubbish.....

SUTG

Nineveh said:
Quiz for SUTG: Did I say that, or have I said many many times red supports the advocacy of all manner of immorality? Form just a few posts up "Like when you supported the advocacy of homos adopting? Or making prostitution legal?" for example.

Oh, now I see. In post 21, when red was saying he doesn't "advocate adultery or any form of promiscual sexual behaviour" you replied by saying he supported the advocacy of homosexuality, which is a different claim.

It is clear that you were being intentionally deceptive, i.e, lying.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well, that's not entirely accurate Red. But it's understandable that you would be upset by what I said in that thread.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
SUTG said:
Oh, now I see. In post 21, when red was saying he doesn't "advocate adultery or any form of promiscual sexual behaviour" you replied by saying he supported the advocacy of homosexuality, which is a different claim.

You're a dunderhead.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
red77 said:
Oh really? Perhaps you can explain to me just how 'moral' it is for another Christian to say to me that I should repent of the rape of my own sister then Nineveh? Shall we divulge the name of the poster who said such a 'christian' comment - none other than the man himself - Stipe - isnt that right Stipe?

Stipe, if you do not know for sure red raped his/her own sister, apologize. Do not make inaccurate judgements.

Now, back to the topic of this thread you and your unrepentant lies.

red77

stipe said:
Well, that's not entirely accurate Red. But it's understandable that you would be upset by what I said in that thread.

What exactly was not entirely accurate about it Stipe? Your exact words if i recall correctly were "have you repented of the rape of your sister" and they were there in open forum, you had no reason to say such a thing other than to be deliberately obnoxious and provocative, even yesterday you asked me the same, you havent apologised for it and seem to find amusement out of continually making light of what was a horrific time for my sister as well as all her family into the bargain. So if its 'understandable' that i was "upset" by your pathetic remark then thats very magmanamous of you, quite frankly your opinions on my 'morality' are about as welcome as a choc ice to an eskimo......

Nineveh

Merely Christian
SUTG said:

I'm being intentionally deceptive because you can't read? Once again, red supports those who promote (aka supports the advocacy of) all manner of immorality while patting folks like yourself on the back.

There ya go red, your inaccurate judgements have paid off! One of you pagan friends is here trying to defend you.

red77

Nineveh said:
Stipe, if you do not know for sure red raped his/her own sister, apologize. Do not make inaccurate judgements.

Now, back to the topic of this thread you and your unrepentant lies.

:rotfl: Unbelievable! "inaccurate judgements"?! Geez....thats the best 'rebuke' you can come up with is it? Do you think that Stipe thought I had raped my own sister when he made the remark? It doesnt occur to you that it was just an incredibly pathetic and obnoxious thing to say? Which he has continually said with no foundation whatsoever? What an absolute joke, you judge me for disagreeing with other christians and when a blatant example of UnChristlike behaviour is presented to you you make absolute light of it, dont even think of lecturing me about 'morality' anymore....
And btw the topic of this thread was not about my 'unrepentant lies' and I really dont care about what you or the supposedly 'Godly' people of this forum have to say, judge me as you want, I dont answer to you - only God....

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
red77 said:
:rotfl: Unbelievable! "inaccurate judgements"?! Geez....thats the best 'rebuke' you can come up with is it? Do you think that Stipe thought I had raped my own sister when he made the remark? It doesnt occur to you that it was just an incredibly pathetic and obnoxious thing to say? Which he has continually said with no foundation whatsoever? What an absolute joke, you judge me for disagreeing with other christians and when a blatant example of UnChristlike behaviour is presented to you you make absolute light of it, dont even think of lecturing me about 'morality' anymore....
And btw the topic of this thread was not about my 'unrepentant lies' and I really dont care about what you or the supposedly 'Godly' people of this forum have to say, judge me as you want, I dont answer to you - only God....
You will definitely have to answer to God someday. And right now you are completely unprepared for that moment.

red77

Nineveh said:
Hypocrite.

I dont owe you an apology Nineveh as I've already explained, you were wrong about presuming i didnt agree that murderers deserve death, quite frankly your views on 'moral retardation' are utterly subjective, I'll have to remember how morally unacceptable it is to accuse other posters of rape because of 'innaccurate judgments', what a complete joke........

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nineveh said:
Apologise for what?

red77

Lighthouse said:
You will definitely have to answer to God someday. And right now you are completely unprepared for that moment.

God will judge me as he sees fit, not you, Nineveh - or anyone else for which I am truly thankful.......

Nineveh

Merely Christian
red77 said:
:rotfl: Unbelievable! "inaccurate judgements"?! Geez....thats the best 'rebuke' you can come up with is it? Do you think that Stipe thought I had raped my own sister when he made the remark? It doesnt occur to you that it was just an incredibly pathetic and obnoxious thing to say? Which he has continually said with no foundation whatsoever?

What? You want me to put him to death for not apologizing to you, hypocrite? If his judgement is inaccurate, then s/he should apologize. I don't expect anything more or less from you.

What an absolute joke, you judge me for disagreeing with other christians and when a blatant example of UnChristlike behaviour is presented to you you make absolute light of it, dont even think of lecturing me about 'morality' anymore....

Right, such is a hypocrite. Screaming and demanding an apology for an inaccurate judgement yet let's their own pile of the same keep building.

And btw the topic of this thread was not about my 'unrepentant lies' and I really dont care about what you or the supposedly 'Godly' people of this forum have to say, judge me as you want,

This thread is about your unreliable witness. You are full of hypocrisy and deceit. You spurn correction and edification while suppoting the advocates of immorality.

I dont answer to you - only God....

Of that you can be certain. You can't lie to God and tell Him you were never told. Your false witness is still held against you just as you hold stipe's against him/her.

Status
Not open for further replies.