Reconciled to God while enemies !

God's Truth

Answer the question:

God. does. not. save. unbelievers.

God does not save people who do not believe He exists.

Hebrews 11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.

Nanja

God. does. not. save. unbelievers.

God does not save people who not believe He exists.

Hebrews 11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.

Answer the question:

Did Christ die for the very first sin of unbelief committed in the garden?

Yes or No?

beloved57

They were saved while Gentile enemies is about being an enemy and saved while not circumcised.

You are lying. The word enemies in Rom 5:10 is the greek word echthros and means:

hated, hostile; subst: an enemy.

exthrós – properly, an enemy; someone openly hostile (at enmity), animated by deep-seated hatred. 2190/exthros ("enemy"), implies irreconcilable hostility, proceeding out of a "personal" hatred bent on inflicting harm

A good example is when Paul as saul did this against Christians Acts 9:1

And Saul, yet breathing out threatenings and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord, went unto the high priest,

actively, hostile, hating and opposing

The word has absolutely nothing to do with ones race, circumcision. It has to do with attitude in the mind and heart as to hating someone or something. So you lied !

God's Truth

You are lying. The word enemies in Rom 5:10 is the greek word echthros and means:

hated, hostile; subst: an enemy.

exthrós – properly, an enemy; someone openly hostile (at enmity), animated by deep-seated hatred. 2190/exthros ("enemy"), implies irreconcilable hostility, proceeding out of a "personal" hatred bent on inflicting harm

A good example is when Paul as saul did this against Christians Acts 9:1

And Saul, yet breathing out threatenings and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord, went unto the high priest,

actively, hostile, hating and opposing

The word has absolutely nothing to do with ones race, circumcision. It has to do with attitude in the mind and heart as to hating someone or something. So you lied !

God does NOT save unbelievers.

Nowhere anywhere did you show anything about an unbeliever.

beloved57

Nowhere anywhere did you show anything about an unbeliever.

Thats a Lie, God saves unbelievers. Paul was an unbeliever when he persecuted the church and Christ saved him. 1 Tim 1:13

13 Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.

15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

Now show us a scripture that says:

Nanja

And has the audacity to have as a signature, she loves the word of God !:shut:

I know. And that one word she loves is "obey" and uses it deceptively by putting the emphasis on the work a person must do to get himself saved; as opposed to the Work Christ's Obedience alone accomplished in His Life and Death for His Sheep John 10:11,15 to make them Righteous Rom. 5:19.

(P.S.- That emoticon is too funny lol!)

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I know. And that one word she loves is "obey" and uses it deceptively by putting the emphasis on the work a person must do to get himself saved; as opposed to the Work Christ's Obedience alone accomplished in His Life and Death for His Sheep John 10:11,15 to make them Righteous Rom. 5:19.

Is there something wrong with obedience?

John 14:21 New King James Version (NKJV)

21 He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him.”

John 15:10 New King James Version (NKJV)

10 If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father’s commandments and abide in His love.

God's Truth

Thats a Lie, God saves unbelievers. Paul was an unbeliever when he persecuted the church and Christ saved him. 1 Tim 1:13

13 Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.

15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

Now show us a scripture that says:

God did not save Paul while he was an unbeliever.

Here is the scripture that says Jesus does not save unbelievers:

John 8:24 I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am he, you will indeed die in your sins."

Did you read that scripture?

Jesus says that you will DIE...if you do not believe...

Here is a scripture that says God saves believers.

Acts 16:31 They replied, "Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved--you and your household."

God's Truth

I was born and raised strict Catholic.

Jesus did not save me until I started to obey him.