Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Meaning all spiritual knowledge is transcendant . . . even your brand, whatever it is. Buyer beware!

Amen!!! I even submit myself as mere humanity.

Only Glory to Jesus and the Profession of the power of the Cross is infallible.

1 Cor. 1:

17 For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to evangelize—not with clever words, so that the cross of Christ will not be emptied of its effect.

Signature: "If I've offended you, that's me getting in the way of Jesus. If you search the Scriptures open to only the guidance of God's Spirit to Theologically level me..... I've succeeded."

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
It's true isn't - the concomitant of embracing TULIP is elitism, condescension and arrogance...such that debate is impossible.......

The OP stands unchallenged.

Sonnet,

Forgive my ignorance. What does OP stand for?

Signature: "If I've offended you, that's me getting in the way of Jesus. If you search the Scriptures open to only the guidance of God's Spirit to Theologically level me..... I've succeeded."

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

These are not appropriate theological Incarnational terms, and none of it means we're divine or inherently share any of God's incommunicable attributes.

I am always willing to be the first to tell you that my humanity is indeed, not divine.

I am also willing to be the first to prove to you that divinity dwells within us, and always had.

Our reliance on self and desire to be like divinity caused enmity between the Spirit of God and the Spirit of Man.

Jesus rectified this rebellion on Calvery.

Do you dispute any of this?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

It's true isn't - the concomitant of embracing TULIP is elitism, condescension and arrogance...such that debate is impossible.......

The OP stands unchallenged.

You are correct!!! Anything that is birthed from teachings of man propagated from ideas of opinion about scripture that removes power from Jesus and the Cross is only there to make an elite group.

A subscription to personal theological elitism of any kind is a profession of being Great in the flesh, or greater than another.

Any theological Idea that does not Glory God alone and extend Him to ALL in all conditions has only one, deceived agenda.

Division of all through evil in its most potent form.

Hate disguised as Religious truth.

People caught in such traps unknowingly turn and rend Spiritual Pearls of the kingdom.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

None of this equates to us being divine and pieces of infinity. That's Kabbalah, etc.

Allow me to explain that I reference Pieces of Infinity to express how God is Life. If God removed Himself from any life, it would DIE physically and spiritually. That is destruction of flesh and soul.

I refer to God as Infinity.

There are mathematical pieces of infinity between .1 and .2,

But actual infinity denotes ALL mathematical possibilities.

I distinguished well in adding pieces.

I also demoted that we are all connected by the Spirit that gives us Life!

I then gave glory to that connection by explaining it is Through Jesus/God.

This is most relevant to the peace brought by the cross.

The Spirit can not only give life, but guide anyone, as spiritual enmity was destroyed on Calvary..

This means carnal judgment and vain teachings that define a group are merely musings of mankind.

The Spirit moves as it pleases in all.

Free Will is the Key.

Discernment of Mercy and Love are the only Characteristics that are absolute.

Mercy and Love transcend Judgment!

This is why doctrines that bear division of any kind are clearly not Spiritual.

Faith, Hope and Love are the doctrines of the King.

These are global and transcend building based teachings and theologically recognized works of extra biblical writers.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Allow me to explain that I reference Pieces of Infinity to express how God is Life. If God removed Himself from any life, it would DIE physically and spiritually. That is destruction of flesh and soul.

I refer to God as Infinity.

There are mathematical pieces of infinity between .1 and .2,

But actual infinity denotes ALL mathematical possibilities.

I distinguished well in adding pieces.

I also demoted that we are all connected by the Spirit that gives us Life!

I then gave glory to that connection by explaining it is Through Jesus/God.

This is most relevant to the peace brought by the cross.

The Spirit can not only give life, but guide anyone, as spiritual enmity was destroyed on Calvary..

This means carnal judgment and vain teachings that define a group are merely musings of mankind.

The Spirit moves as it pleases in all.

Free Will is the Key.

Discernment of Mercy and Love are the only Characteristics that are absolute.

Mercy and Love transcend Judgment!

This is why doctrines that bear division of any kind are clearly not Spiritual.

Faith, Hope and Love are the doctrines of the King.

These are global and transcend building based teachings and theologically recognized works of extra biblical writers.

You are spouting theosophy . . .

Which is not Christianity.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
You are spouting theosophy . . .

Which is not Christianity.

NO.... You rebuke without expecting rebuke.

You are threatened by my words that damage your desire to boast in your elite ideas and ideas that you are better than sinners who don't profess Christianity or sinners who do for that matter.

You bathe in the idea that God Loves you more than the Godless.

You believe your understanding makes you more special than others.

Sorry Snowflake.

That's not what Jesus taught.

Do you follow Christ or mans interpretation of who Christ is?

The lost and saved are everywhere.

Only characteristics of Faith, Hope and Love can assist in discernment.

However, the rub is, these characteristics transcend labels, theology and buildings.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Last time I read, Jesus didn't come into the world to judge it. . . nor was the cross a sword or a tree of life, but death.

Well that's just because you have no deep understanding of the Bible :wave2:

Not that it hasn't long been seen on here- you all just ran with whatever elementary notions you reaped from the beginning of your learning and that's that.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Neither Sonnet nor Nameless.In.Grace should be allowed to post on ECT.

They are not Christians.

Does not Christian denote follower of Christ!

I profess that I don't fit the mold of modern, man watered down Christianity.

Thus I am being honest.

Do you believe that my idea that God Loves everyone is radical?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Well that's just because you have no deep understanding of the Bible :wave2:

Not that it hasn't long been seen on here- you all just ran with whatever elementary notions you reaped from the beginning of your learning and that's that.

John 16:

8 When He comes, He will convict the world about sin, righteousness, and judgment: 9 About sin, because they do not believe in Me; 10 about righteousness, because I am going to the Father and you will no longer see Me; 11 and about judgment, because the ruler of this world has been judged.

And again....

Matthew 25:

34 Then the King will say to those on His right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.

35 For I was hungry
and you gave Me something to eat;
I was thirsty
and you gave Me something to drink;
I was a stranger and you took Me in;
36 I was naked and you clothed Me;
I was sick and you took care of Me;
I was in prison and you visited Me.’
37 “Then the righteous will answer Him, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You something to drink? 38 When did we see You a stranger and take You in, or without clothes and clothe You? 39 When did we see You sick, or in prison, and visit You?’

40 “And the King will answer them, ‘I assure you: Whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of Mine, you did for Me.’ 41 Then He will also say to those on the left, ‘Depart from Me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the Devil and his angels!

42 For I was hungry
and you gave Me nothing to eat;
I was thirsty
and you gave Me nothing to drink;
43 I was a stranger
and you didn’t take Me in;
I was naked
and you didn’t clothe Me,
sick and in prison
and you didn’t take care of Me.’
44 “Then they too will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry, or thirsty, or a stranger, or without clothes, or sick, or in prison, and not help You?’

45 “Then He will answer them, ‘I assure you: Whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for Me either.’

If you are hoarding Spiritual water,
Spiritual food,
Righteous cloths that were knit by the Life of He,
spiritual refuge in the midst of this storm called life,
love to those imprisoned by sin

and especially the healing ointment of the pure unfettered gospel from ANYONE sickened by the hate and judgment of the ruler of this kingdom of dust (Not the theology or message of words, but the commission to Love and embrace as He.....),

Shouldn't you be trembling in fear?

You who have been given much, do you give or hoard.

Is your giving conditional or unconditional?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

I do not rebuke you; I reject you.

You should not be allowed to post in this forum, for this is for Christian discussion only.

We should not have to be exposed to, and feel obligated to counter, your theosophical garbage.

That's exactly what the Jews who rejected Christ said.

Perhaps spouting Christ's words as He spoke them are too much for you to hear/here.

Shut you ears, eyes and mind tighter then.

But recognize Love vs Judgment here/hear.

I recognize you as my sibling in Jesus.

You desire to destroy my claims that God Loves ALL.

My words carry Hope for you, your words carry no Hope for me.

Were you baptized into Christ or Christianity.

Should not the bride look to her groom?

What is it when the bride only looks to the bride?

Temple Prostitution!

Sonnet

Neither Sonnet nor Nameless.In.Grace should be allowed to post on ECT.

They are not Christians.

Furthermore...
We are also willing to let any other unbeliever or follower of another religion post here if they are honestly seeking an answer to a question or have constructive input to the discussion. In other words... if an atheist has a question about God and he asks it in an honest, upfront way we will gladly deal with that question without booting him out of the forum.

Scriptures teaches that Christ died for all - Nang says 'not so'...is Nang a follower of scripture?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Furthermore...
We are also willing to let any other unbeliever or follower of another religion post here if they are honestly seeking an answer to a question or have constructive input to the discussion. In other words... if an atheist has a question about God and he asks it in an honest, upfront way we will gladly deal with that question without booting him out of the forum.

Scriptures teaches that Christ died for all - Nang says 'not so'...is Nang a follower of scripture?

Sonnet!!!!

I rebuke you as the Devil for acting like Jesus!!!

[emoji12][emoji57][emoji848][emoji41][emoji14]

Sonnet

I do not rebuke you; I reject you.

You should not be allowed to post in this forum, for this is for Christian discussion only.

We should not have to be exposed to, and feel obligated to counter, your theosophical garbage.

You don't truly engage in debate Nang - you feel it's beneath your dignity to mix with those you consider unregenerate.

Waste of time. These threads are for debating but it ain't happening.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
You don't truly engage in debate Nang - you feel it's beneath your dignity to mix with those you consider unregenerate.

Waste of time. These threads are for debating but it ain't happening.

2 Cor 4:4

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Furthermore...

Trouble is, yer not seeking an answer.