Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I'm certain that if you taught Sonnet, he would humbly admit error.

:crackup:

I am certain you are wrong.

This is the wheat and the chaff.

Do you also like to talk about the milk and the meat? :wink:

To believe that theology saves a person is gnostic.

Uh . . . "theology" is the study of God Almighty.

Our knowledge and flesh do not save us.

No, but God;s knowledge does.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
First and simply... Infinity is among God's incommunicable attributes. Mankind are not "pieces of infinity". That's false esoteric mumbo jumbo from Kabbalah and other earlier religious influences from the ancient pseudo-religions of the Mesopotamian Basin; crept forth to syncretize Christianity.

Also, I acknowledge that our soul is unique and not God, but He is indeed the very battery that gives this formed clay life.

Is He not?

Signature: "If I've offended you, that's me getting in the way of Jesus. If you search the Scriptures open to only the guidance of God's Spirit to Theologically level me..... I've succeeded."

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Christian no longer denotes follower of Christ.

Incorrect. It's just falsely employed by many. It still means all it did and should mean. Its corruption and co-opting does not demand vacating the term to those who have abused it.

It can, but the meat of the matter has been swallowed up in doctrines of men and self proclaimed prophets beyond the cannon.

Still valid and authentic. Others exclude themselves by using it, requiring further inquiry for clarity.

Signature: "If I've offended you, that's me getting in the way of Jesus. If you search the Scriptures open to only the guidance of God's Spirit to Theologically level me..... I've succeeded."

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Also, I acknowledge that our soul is unique and not God, but He is indeed the very battery that gives this formed clay life.

Is He not?

No. God is not a battery. Scientology has batteries powering the forcefield on the cave in which Xenu was held captive. Perhaps that's what you're thinking of.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
:crackup:

I am certain you are wrong.

Do you also like to talk about the milk and the meat? :wink:

Uh . . . "theology" is the study of God Almighty.

No, but God;s knowledge does.

Yes. Love abounds in knowledge (epignosis). Faith works though love. Epignosis is a synonym for faith, and accompanies it.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Lol... That is not what I meant... It was a way of saying the source of all life, the energy that gives us life.. IS GOD....

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
I add, He came with a message that transcended Spiritual knowledge.

Spiritual knowledge IS transcendant.

Is gnosis our salvation?

Ironically, YOU present strong overtones of Gnosticism. The usage of gnosis in the inspired text of scripture is not the same as Gnosticism at all.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
The breath of life is Numa.

This is the Spirit of God in Hebrew.

Do you not know that your body is the Temple of God.

Are you now saying God does not dwell in us?

None of this equates to us being divine and pieces of infinity. That's Kabbalah, etc.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Lol... That is not what I meant... It was a way of saying the source of all life, the energy that gives us life.. IS GOD....

These are not appropriate theological Incarnational terms, and none of it means we're divine or inherently share any of God's incommunicable attributes.

Signature: "If I've offended you, that's me getting in the way of Jesus. If you search the Scriptures open to only the guidance of God's Spirit to Theologically level me..... I've succeeded."[/QUOTE]

Sonnet

It's true isn't - the concomitant of embracing TULIP is elitism, condescension and arrogance...such that debate is impossible.......

The OP stands unchallenged.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

These are not appropriate theological Incarnational terms, and none of it means we're divine or inherently share any of God's incommunicable attributes.

Pneuma,

You have the word Pneuma I referenced in your name.

You understood what I meant exactly.

Gnosis is purely the belief that wisdom is our salvation.

I hold fast that God alone is wisdom and Salvation.

Please explain to me the genesis account and why the word Pneuma over the waters is the same Pneuma that is given to man By God for Life.