Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Ok - but you used the phrase.

They should reevaluate their position before getting to heaven or they're going to look really stupid when they get there. You run your doctrine through the word of God not the word of God through your doctrine (2 Pe 2:1). :dizzy:

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
I think you are a total phony . . .

Nang,

I extend my hand in apology for being harsh.

We are certain to butt heads, and I'm positive that you dislike me, but that's not my feelings towards you.

I may be slick mouthed and stubborn, but people are the stones of the kingdom, and I count you one of them.

We may never see eye to eye, but I genuinely feel pain, every time I'm harsh.

Phony or not, I'm self disclosing.

Yes I've been exasperated by you as much as you have been exasperated with me, but that doesn't mean I question your salvation.

[emoji854]

Sent from my iPad using TOL Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
They should reevaluate their position before getting to heaven or they're going to look really stupid when they get there. You run your doctrine through the word of God not the word of God through your doctrine (2 Pe 2:1). :dizzy:

A man arrives at the gates of heaven. St. Peter asks, "Religion?" The man says, "Methodist." St. Peter looks down his list and says, "Go to Room 24, but be very quiet as you pass Room 8." Another man arrives at the gates of heaven. "Religion?" "Lutheran." "Go to Room 18, but be very quiet as you pass Room 8." A third man arrives at the gates. "Religion?" "Presbyterian." "Go to Room 11, but be very quiet as you pass Room 8." The man says, "I can understand there being different rooms for different denominations, but why must I be quiet when I pass Room 8?" St. Peter tells him, "Well, the Calvinist's are in Room 8, and they think they're the only ones here."

Sent from my iPad using TOL Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
...Your misrepresentations and accusations are simply :devil:

Take off your rose-colored Calvinist glasses :reals: so that you can see clearly. :dizzy: 1 Co 13:12

1.jpg

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
A man arrives at the gates of heaven. St. Peter asks, "Religion?" The man says, "Methodist." St. Peter looks down his list and says, "Go to Room 24, but be very quiet as you pass Room 8." Another man arrives at the gates of heaven. "Religion?" "Lutheran." "Go to Room 18, but be very quiet as you pass Room 8." A third man arrives at the gates. "Religion?" "Presbyterian." "Go to Room 11, but be very quiet as you pass Room 8." The man says, "I can understand there being different rooms for different denominations, but why must I be quiet when I pass Room 8?" St. Peter tells him, "Well, the Calvinist's are in Room 8, and they think they're the only ones here."
And the greasy grace Baptists
elvis.gif
are conspicuously absent (2 Pe 2:1). :think: I'm saved, isn't that great? I'm saved, too aren't we great? This has been a fine bible study.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
We have authority to walk over these snakes and scorpions--children of the devil (Lk 10:19). They can move this thread to the infidel section if they'd like. :dizzy: It doesn't change the fact that Calvinism is not a historical biblical position (2 Pe 2:1).

Bahahahahahahahaha. Says the Open Theist, which is an innovation from very recent years.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[We have authority to walk over these snakes and scorpions--children of the devil (Lk 10:19). :reals: They can move this thread to the infidel section if they'd like. :hammer: It doesn't change the fact that Calvinism is not a historical biblical position (2 Pe 2:1).] Bahahahahahahahaha. Says the Open Theist, which is an innovation from very recent years.

:yawn: Take it up with Abraham (Ge 22:12).

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
:yawn: You're projecting again (Eph 4:14). :noway:

No.

See:

Is the Future Settled or Open? Dr. Lamerson vs. Enyart

No.

God is timeless and created time. You deny God's eternity, and every other of His incommunicable attributes.

Enyart is an utter rebrobate moron of the lowest order. He should never even speak again. Not even a whisper.

Open Theism is an innovation of the late 20th century.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Greek paganism (2 Pe 2:1). :dizzy:

LOL. No. Not even close.

Nobody said anything about God ONLY being outside of time. You don't understand anything about the historical Christian faith. There's a reason for that. You're not within it.

:yawn: He's a fine servant of the Lord (Eph 4:14).

He's a reprobate heretic and schismatic, and innovator and renovator of the authentic Christian faith.

He's a moron.