Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation

Sonnet

Already did.

That compiled list was for you to spend time accessing and considering. It took me years and years to comprehend, and I was giving you a headstart by outlining part of the grammatical facts for you, which you ignored. You have no intention whatsoever of actually pursuing understanding on the matter. And I genuinely served you, as I said, until you made it clear you were only here to debate.

The summary clarity I provided was also not debate. Jesus Christ died for the SIN of all mankind, not some OR all individuals. You keep framing your argument based on individuals, and there's no argument. I declared the simple truth (with brief exegesis of singular anarthrous hamartia) to you and you rejected it. Just because many modern Greek scholars haven't thoroughly exhausted the noun constructs in their outlines, it doesn't mean there isn't simple lexical application for them.

I'm not. You have refused to even consider that Christ died for the SIN of all mankind instead of some OR all of mankind.

(And you don't get to equate desisting from responses as some "victory" for yourself, either. There's a point when adults stop engaging with adolescents when they prove to be obtuse or obstinant.)

Nope. Just from me alone, you've had enough to employ any Synergism you claim to have. This isn't an honest pursuit, it's a personal quest of some sort to avenge whatever vicitimization you feel from what Supralapsarians inflicted upon you that your alleged faith couldn't withstand.

I've clearly demonstrated that faith is a noun and hearing is a noun. You don't want to be served with the truth. You want to determine the truth for yourself.

If you ever want to actually engage in inquiries instead of competition for self-validation, I can answer every last question you have and explain grammar until you understand it. That's not likely to happen, though.

In the end, I don't care. You've been given more than 99% of those who have gone to their graves without Christ. You're playing games, and deceiving yourself if you deny it.

In the words of iconic cinematic narrative one-liners... "You can't handle the truth!"

Claiming to possess the truth is fine. Being unwilling to substantiate it when challenged isn't.

Sonnet

Claim truth and substantiate it.

John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

Acts2:22
“Men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a man attested _to you by God with mighty works and wonders and signs that God did through him in your midst, as you yourselves know—..."

Last edited:

Sonnet

Already did.

That compiled list was for you to spend time accessing and considering. It took me years and years to comprehend, and I was giving you a headstart by outlining part of the grammatical facts for you, which you ignored. You have no intention whatsoever of actually pursuing understanding on the matter. And I genuinely served you, as I said, until you made it clear you were only here to debate.

The summary clarity I provided was also not debate. Jesus Christ died for the SIN of all mankind, not some OR all individuals. You keep framing your argument based on individuals, and there's no argument. I declared the simple truth (with brief exegesis of singular anarthrous hamartia) to you and you rejected it. Just because many modern Greek scholars haven't thoroughly exhausted the noun constructs in their outlines, it doesn't mean there isn't simple lexical application for them.

I'm not. You have refused to even consider that Christ died for the SIN of all mankind instead of some OR all of mankind.

(And you don't get to equate desisting from responses as some "victory" for yourself, either. There's a point when adults stop engaging with adolescents when they prove to be obtuse or obstinant.)

Nope. Just from me alone, you've had enough to employ any Synergism you claim to have. This isn't an honest pursuit, it's a personal quest of some sort to avenge whatever vicitimization you feel from what Supralapsarians inflicted upon you that your alleged faith couldn't withstand.

I've clearly demonstrated that faith is a noun and hearing is a noun. You don't want to be served with the truth. You want to determine the truth for yourself.

If you ever want to actually engage in inquiries instead of competition for self-validation, I can answer every last question you have and explain grammar until you understand it. That's not likely to happen, though.

In the end, I don't care. You've been given more than 99% of those who have gone to their graves without Christ. You're playing games, and deceiving yourself if you deny it.

In the words of iconic cinematic narrative one-liners... "You can't handle the truth!"

Speaking from the chair.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Hence Matthew 13:11ff.

You are challenging Dort:

Election is God’s unchangeable purpose by which he did the following:
Before the foundation of the world, by sheer grace, according to the free good pleasure of his will, God chose in Christ to salvation a definite number of particular people out of the entire human race, which had fallen by its own fault from its original innocence into sin and ruin. Those chosen were neither better nor more deserving than the others, but lay with them in the common misery.

Not everyone is a murderer, or an adulterer. But everyone is totally deprived of seeking God if left to themselves. Reprobates are those who are beyond just being dead in sins, these are ones who are out of the closet if you will. Many moral individuals die unsaved. Grandi perhaps? Or Sidhatra Gautama ? I don't wether they were moral people but there are more than two witnesses to each that claim they were godly folk. Still lost, still in hell awaiting judgement although many good and religious acts to their credit.

The reprobate will have a more severe judgement in the next life than these examples.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Sonnet

Not everyone is a murderer, or an adulterer. But everyone is totally deprived of seeking God if left to themselves. Reprobates are those who are beyond just being dead in sins, these are ones who are out of the closet if you will. Many moral individuals die unsaved. Grandi perhaps? Or Sidhatra Gautama ? I don't wether they were moral people but there are more than two witnesses to each that claim they were godly folk. Still lost, still in hell awaiting judgement although many good and religious acts to their credit.

The reprobate will have a more severe judgement in the next life than these examples.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Can you substantiate that anyone is left 'to themselves'?

Never received your email by the way.

God's Truth

What scripture actually claims about God and the 'Good News' of Christ is the very substance of what I am to believe in. Believing in the God of Calvinism is a universe away from believing in the Arminian version.

Both those men, Calvin and Arminius taught falseness.

God's Truth

From your lips to God's ears. Sigh.

Nothing a person who hates God with every breath they draw (as do all non-believers) can be taken seriously on matters of what such a person claims Scripture teaches. The unbeliever cannot understand inspired Holy Writ, for the unbeliever...

- is deceitful and desperately sick (Jer. 17:9);
- is full of evil (Mark 7:21-23);
- is not able to come to Jesus unless given to by God (Eph. 2:2);
- must be quickened by God (Eph. 2:4-5);
- cannot choose righteousness until regenerated (Titus 3:5);
- loves darkness rather than light (John 3:19);
- is unrighteous, does not understand, does not seek for God (Rom. 3:10-12);
- is helpless and ungodly (Rom. 5:6);
- is dead in his trespasses and sins (Eph. 2:1);
- is by nature a child of wrath (Eph. 2:3);
- cannot understand spiritual things (1 Cor. 2:14); and
- is a slave of sin (Rom. 6:16-20).

Accordingly, engaging you in any discussion about what you think Scripture teaches is a fool's errand. I will lift up prayers that it be the will of God that you come to the faith (Romans 3:23; 6:23; 8:1; 10:9; 10:13)
those of us hold dear.

AMR

Those scriptures are about people who ONLY live to please their flesh.

Not everyone only lives to please their flesh.

God's Truth

I claimed_I wouldn't deny Christ...at the last supper Peter said he would lay down his life for Jesus but actually denied Him three times.

Peter did that because he was afraid to suffer and die.

It does not mean Peter did not believe in Jesus, it means Peter was afraid.

Cross Reference

Falteringly. I wouldn't deny Christ - though Peter comes to mind..........

Why "Falteringly"? Problem with likening yourself to Peter is Peter came around instantly after he saw himself for what he was. His end was a joyous one. What we all need to do when weighing our options is to run everything out of our life; our thinking to see where it ends whether in eternal never ending JOY or torment of our soul.

God's Truth

Why "Falteringly"? Problem with likening yourself to Peter is Peter came around instantly after he saw himself for what he was. His end was a joyous one. What we all need to do when weighing our options is to run everything out of our life; our thinking to see where it ends whether in eternal never ending JOY or torment of our soul.

That was not the only time Peter showed fear and acted out of line.

Sonnet

I wasn't likening myself to Peter regarding his faith.