Randy Brown and Brian Rohrbough Expose Columbine Pt. II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
CabinetMaker said:
Point blank Mr. knight.

1) Did the Harris and Kleedold families suffer after the Columbine?
Of course.

2) Do we as Christians have any responsibility to show Gods' love to people, whether beliveres or not, when hey are suffering?
Not in the way you think "God's love" should be given.

You have a perverted and hypocritical notion of what love is.

3) Your church made sure that evil was not honored by cutting down the crosses. That is in keeping with Gods' commandments. What did you and your church do to reach out to the 15 families who were devestated by tht day?
One of the families was a member of our church at the time the tress were cut down.

We simply helped them and the other families do the right thing.

What are you doing for the families?

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
Knight said:
Of course.

Not in the way you think "God's love" should be given.

You have a perverted and hypocritical notion of what love is.

That one you will have to explain to me. What, exactly, is my perverted and hypocritical notion of what love is?

Knight said:
One of the families was a member of our church at the time the tress were cut down.

We simply helped them and the other families do the right thing.

What are you doing for the families?

So after the trees were cut down your church felt that they had done everything that they should do an nofurther action was required.

The families have moved on so there is nothing more that I can do for them. Maybe we can help the next families that, tragically, will go through something similar in the future.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
CabinetMaker said:
So after the trees were cut down your church felt that they had done everything that they should do an nofurther action was required.
That's not what Knight said.

In reply to Knight's question, "What are you doing for the families?":
The families have moved on so there is nothing more that I can do for them.
What did you ever do for the families?

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
Turbo said:
That's not what Knight said.

In reply to Knight's question, "What are you doing for the families?":What did you ever do for the families?

I was not a Christian then. I did nothing for them. I did not, however, condem them for their parenting. Since then I have come to know Christ and that relationship has brought me to this thread.

Last edited:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
CabinetMaker said:
The families have moved on so there is nothing more that I can do for them.
Then why are you asking that the victims parents do something for them?

:kookoo: Are you mentally stable?

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
Knight said:
Then why are you asking that the victims parents do something for them?

:kookoo: Are you mentally stable?

Again we see a Karl Rove tactic. Mr. Knight has no response to the issue of whether Christians should extend compassion to people in times of great dispare so he accuses me of being mentally unstable.Again we see a Karl Rove tactic. Mr. Knight has no response to the issue of whether Christians should extend compassion to people in times of great despair so he accuses me of being mentally unstable.

There were many families that were devastated that day. 15 were impacted by death and many more were impacted by injuries that will last a life time. There is great hurt and anger that lingers. Maybe if these families were able to come together they could all help each other heal.

When counselors work with people in conflict they at some point try to bring them together to talk. It helps all involved. They can vent the anger and move on.

There were many families that were devistated that day. 15 were impacted by death and many more were impacted by injuries that will last a life time. There is great hurt and anger that lingers. Maybe if these families were able to come toghther they could all help each other heal.

When counsellers work with people in conflict they at some point try to bring them together to talk. It helps all involved.

Yes, I am mentally stable.

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
CabinetMaker said:
Again we see a Karl Rove tactic. Mr. Knight has no response to the issue of whether Christians should extend compassion to people in times of great dispare so he accuses me of being mentally unstable.Again we see a Karl Rove tactic. Mr. Knight has no response to the issue of whether Christians should extend compassion to people in times of great despair so he accuses me of being mentally unstable.

There were many families that were devastated that day. 15 were impacted by death and many more were impacted by injuries that will last a life time. There is great hurt and anger that lingers. Maybe if these families were able to come together they could all help each other heal.

When counselors work with people in conflict they at some point try to bring them together to talk. It helps all involved. They can vent the anger and move on.

There were many families that were devistated that day. 15 were impacted by death and many more were impacted by injuries that will last a life time. There is great hurt and anger that lingers. Maybe if these families were able to come toghther they could all help each other heal.

When counsellers work with people in conflict they at some point try to bring them together to talk. It helps all involved.

Yes, I am mentally stable.

Maybe you can start a memorial web site for the Harris and Klebold families with a donation link or something.

Would you be willing to call into a talk show with your concern? I know of a show that might take your call.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
CabinetMaker said:
I have one thing to say on the topic. The law enforcement agencies failed to properly follow up on threats. The parents failed to follow up when they learned of theirs sons troubles with the law and failed to "properly parent" thier children.
:up:
The worst failure of all is that all of the Christian students at Columnbine failed to reach out to the Eric and Dylan.
You have know idea if that is true.
Everybody failed those two boys and the only failure that counts is the one where Christians failed to share Christ's love!
It breaks my heart that a Christian would have more compassion for those two than for the families of the victims. Shame on you!

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
Delmar said:
:
It breaks my heart that a Christian would have more compassion for those two than for the families of the victims. Shame on you!

It breaks my heart that Christians seem to have no compassion for those two families.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
CabinetMaker said:
It breaks my heart that Christians seem to have no compassion for those two families.
What leads you to that conclusion? I simply don't believe it's true.

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
Shimei said:
Maybe you can start a memorial web site for the Harris and Klebold families with a donation link or something.

Would you be willing to call into a talk show with your concern? I know of a show that might take your call.

I would probably be willing.

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
Delmar said:
What leads you to that conclusion? I simply don't believe it's true.

Can you point to one reply in this thread where anybody has said that these two families deserved/needed any compassion/caring?

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
CabinetMaker said:
Can you point to one reply in this thread where anybody has said that these two families deserved/needed any compassion/caring?

It is, in fact, a tragedy to have your kids grow up to be murderers and to kill themselves. I am sad for their loss. I am further saddened by their unwillingness to be good parents who have some idea what their kids are doing. It is inexcusable for them not to know that their kids were building pipe bombs in the basement, don't you think?
Having said that, it is not the subject of this thread and you are an idiot!

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
Delmar said:
It is, in fact, a tragedy to have your kids grow up to be murderers and to kill themselves. I am sad for their loss. I am further saddened by their unwillingness to be good parents who have some idea what their kids are doing. It is inexcusable for them not to know that their kids were building pipe bombs in the basement, don't you think?
Having said that, it is not the subject of this thread and you are an idiot!

I admit I have taken this thread way off subject. Sorry about that and I will pay better attention to thread topics in the future.

I agree it is inexcusable for parents not to know what their children are doing. I try to stay very involved with my children so that they don't ever feel neglected or alone.

Finally, you call yourself a Christian as do I. By what right do you call a brother in Christ an idiot? I may disagree with your opinions but I would never call you anything but brother.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
CabinetMaker said:
Finally, you call yourself a Christian as do I. By what right do you call a brother in Christ an idiot? I may disagree with your opinions but I would never call you anything but brother.

"Better is open rebuke than hidden love."

fool

Hall of Fame
Why are people pissed at the shooters? I thought Michael Moore showed everyone that it was all K-Marts' fault, and Marilyn Manson, and the NRA, and Charlton Heston.
What happened to the armed cop at the school?

CabinetMaker said:
Get used to that, they think it's Christ like.

fool

Hall of Fame
Nineveh said:
"Better is open rebuke than hidden love."
I consider rebuke to be telling someone their wrong and showing them why.
Insults will get you socked in the melon anyplace but an internet forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.