Rand Paul's Speech on Saudi Arabia Arms Deal

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Remember when you said the Shah's secret police didn't torture enough to suit you?

I remember.

I remember it well. Quote me on this one anna:

If the Shah's secret police had done their job right (and had Jimmy Carter not sold out the Shah of Iran), your mass murdering Muslims in Iran wouldn't be in power now.

Let's review what your beloved Ayatollah Khomeeini did when he took power:

CHILDREN as young as 13 were hanged from cranes, six at a time, in a barbaric two-month purge of Iran's prisons on the direct orders of Ayatollah Khomeini, according to a new book by his former deputy.

More than 30,000 political prisoners were executed in the 1988 massacre - a far larger number than previously suspected. Secret documents smuggled out of Iran reveal that, because of the large numbers of necks to be broken, prisoners were loaded onto forklift trucks in groups of six and hanged from cranes in half-hourly intervals.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ni-fatwa-led-to-killing-of-30000-in-Iran.html

Filthy barbarians.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I remember it well. Quote me on this one anna:

If the Shah's secret police had done their job right (and had Jimmy Carter not sold out the Shah of Iran), your mass murdering Muslims in Iran wouldn't be in power now.

Let's review what your beloved Ayatollah Khomeeini did when he took power:

CHILDREN as young as 13 were hanged from cranes, six at a time, in a barbaric two-month purge of Iran's prisons on the direct orders of Ayatollah Khomeini, according to a new book by his former deputy.

More than 30,000 political prisoners were executed in the 1988 massacre - a far larger number than previously suspected. Secret documents smuggled out of Iran reveal that, because of the large numbers of necks to be broken, prisoners were loaded onto forklift trucks in groups of six and hanged from cranes in half-hourly intervals.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...0-in-Iran.html

So for you, torture is acceptable - as long as the "right people" are doing the torturing.

I guess after all of those years of being an apologist of Margaret Sanger and Planned Parenthood, the mass murder of children doesn't phase you ey anna?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
He's been moving left in my opinion

You're welcome to your opinion but that doesn't mean your opinion is accurate. I'll let him speak for himself but I'll say this much: you'd have to come up with issues on which he's actually changed his view leftward, and I don't think you're going to be able to come up with much, if anything at all.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
If the Shah's secret police had done their job right

You mean if they'd tortured more people more efficiently.

I guess after all of those years of being an apologist of Margaret Sanger and Planned Parenthood, the mass murder of children doesn't phase you ey anna?

It's "faze," not "phase." And for the record, for those who don't know me, I'm pro-life and always have been, and aCW is a liar, and always has been.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

If the Shah's secret police had done their job right...

You mean if they'd tortured more people more efficiently.

You liberals use the term "death squads" and don't even know what it means (they kill evil people).

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

It's "faze," not "phase."

(Note how instead of denouncing the mass murderers at Planned Parenthood, anna focuses in on aCW's spelling error).

And for the record, for those who don't know me, I'm pro-life and always have been, and aCW is a liar, and always has been.

Because pro lifers always defend the founder of Planned Parenthood and her eugenics ideology

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
(Note how instead of denouncing the mass murderers at Planned Parenthood, anna focuses in on aCW's spelling error).

I'm a multi-tasker. You're welcome.

Because pro lifers always defend the founder of Planned Parenthood and her eugenics ideology

I have this thing for the truth, aCW. I demand it of myself and I hope for it and dare to expect it from others. When it can be shown that they're being deceitful, then I point out their lies. And when I get tired of doing that, it's time to walk away. So this is my last post to you in this thread because we're well off the OP now. I'll see you around.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
My wife teaches AP European History in high school. She puts both WWII and the current problems in the Middle East squarely on the Brits and French after that War to End All Wars. The economic sanctions put on Germany led to Hitler and the gerrymandering of the Middle East created countries out of nothing with little to hold people together but tyrants from time to time.

musterion

It is really sad I have seen so many people on here I respect turn left for unknown reasons...

In my experience, no one suddenly hangs a left out of nowhere.

Sometimes they were badly instructed in, or unconvinced of, what they claimed to believe and ended up swayed to the left.

Other times, they were lying the whole time.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

I have this thing for the truth, aCW. I demand it of myself and I hope for it and dare to expect it from others.

Yet you identify with and defend movements, organizations and a religion that are nothing but lies.

When it can be shown that they're being deceitful, then I point out their lies.

I must have missed those posts. Would you kindly forward me those posts showing where you said how deceitful Islam, Planned Parenthood and the LGBTQ movement are?

And when I get tired of doing that, it's time to walk away. So this is my last post to you in this thread because we're well off the OP now. I'll see you around.

The OP deals with the culture of death, so no, we're not off topic. As I've pointed out many times before: Islam and the left (which includes Libertarians) all have on thing in common:

A devout HATRED of Judeo-Christian doctrine.