Racism

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Jerry, how about just not calling anyone, anything they find offensive? It's not a new idea. It's called "manners."

Use manners. Those who don't? Have pity on those people. Life is probably not very good for them.

Because in your politically-correct thinking, calling racial slurs is a positive thing.

Woman Gets Stiff Jail Time For Food Stamp Fraud – Was It Too Much Or Just Right? https://www.topbuzz.com/article/i65...d=6537885125936417034&gid=6537153047989060106

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Woman Gets Stiff Jail Time For Food Stamp Fraud – Was It Too Much Or Just Right? https://www.topbuzz.com/article/i65...d=6537885125936417034&gid=6537153047989060106

Like most welfare frauds...

hqdefault.jpg

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Don't worry, though; they're doing something about that problem...

White People Commit Welfare Fraud, State Creates Amnesty Program so They Won’t Go to Jail
cvnpdi4kjnltvhaxzmyd.png

The Ocean County Recipient Voluntary Disclosure Program will start Tuesday and run for three months, according to the Office of the Comptroller, Medicaid Fraud Division.

Under the program, people would have to repay the benefits they received that they were not eligible for, plus a civil penalty. In addition, they would have to agree not to accept Medicaid benefits for one year, NBC reports. Those who meet all the requirements for the amnesty program will not be referred for prosecution, and the Ocean County Prosecutor’s Office will not pursue charges against them.

Currently, the program is open only to Ocean County residents who have received Medicaid benefits but are not already facing charges and have not already settled with the comptroller’s office.

State and federal authorities charged 26 people in the town of Lakewood with a list of fraud counts in late June and early July. Among those charged were a prominent local rabbi and a special needs teacher.

So. Will this happen in a predominantly black town in New Jersey as well, or nah?

https://www.theroot.com/white-people-commit-welfare-fraud-state-creates-amnest-1803764136

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
There’s no such thing as systematic oppression of blacks by police in America.

72bcb33055c7149881f71df17423e595.jpg

Our team stands for the anthem

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Blacks don’t even try to fight back in there because the Samoans got them acting like lambs.

Neither do Muslims. Everybody dominated. Good things.

MennoSota

I believe that in order for Americans to graduate from racism that blacks need to let whites use the n word.

Really. Do you think it's that simple? Racism is "the blacks" fault cause they get upset when "the whites" use the "n" word. Just have all humanity use the "n" word and racism will be solved! How did humanity not think of this sooner? (sarcasm)

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Really. Do you think it's that simple? Racism is "the blacks" fault cause they get upset when "the whites" use the "n" word. Just have all humanity use the "n" word and racism will be solved! How did humanity not think of this sooner? (sarcasm)

Seems like its worth a try :idunno: