Racism

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I believe that in order for Americans to graduate from racism that blacks need to let whites use the n word.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Japanese kids, Hispanics, Polynesians all use the word in the same way that some blacks do; As a neutral term neither good nor bad and as a term of endearment. By disallowing whites to use the term is the evidence of their racism towards white people.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
There’s no argument with the logic behind this. I’m not saying we should use the term but I am saying we all can use it in the very same non offensive way. That’s all.

quip

BANNED
Banned
I believe that in order for Americans to graduate from racism that blacks need to let whites use the n word.

We lost that privledge years ago....ironically, by way of establishing the 'N' word connotation!

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
My observation is that some (many) blacks feel different in America from other races do to the history of slavedom. Thus when some find success in capitalism there is still a feeling of not quite fitting in and by using the term they make light of that tension by reminding each other of what once was a very horrible time. The thing is that they do so lightheartedly with humor. I love it. I think it’s a sign of strength to be able to laugh at ourselves. You want racism to end? Then allow others to use the term similarly as the tension breaker.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Whites *can* use the n word in the same respect that the can use other crude, derogatory, and explicit words. The relevant question is ... why would they want to?

Because it’s funny. In the tv series OJ, Tommy Cochran passes by the black public defender and says under his breath n please. That was one of the funniest sciences ever.

quip

BANNED
Banned
My observation is that some (many) blacks feel different in America from other races do to the history of slavedom. Thus when some find success in capitalism there is still a feeling of not quite fitting in and by using the term they make light of that tension by reminding each other of what once was a very horrible time. The thing is that they do so lightheartedly with humor. I love it. I think it’s a sign of strength to be able to laugh at ourselves. You want racism to end? Then allow others to use the term similarly as the tension breaker.

Me and my brother used to give my sister pure hell. We'd have spat after spat over silly things. But she was family... while anyone outside that family- circle wouldn't dare treat her with such disrespect lest my brother and I'd be all over them in a heartbeat!

The point being whites are not privy to that particular 'family-circle'. We - as a race - disqualified ourselves from consideration. It's about respect.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Me and my brother used to give my sister pure hell. We'd have spat after spat over silly things. But she was family... while anyone outside that family- circle wouldn't dare treat her with such disrespect lest my brother and I'd be all over them in a heartbeat!

The point being whites are not privy to that particular 'family-circle'. We - as a race - disqualified ourselves from consideration. It's about respect.

Blacks calling each other ns is not giving each other hell. It’s a good thing.

This Charming Manc

If you think white people are discriminate against in any meaningful way by not being able to sue the n word.

Well then you have no idea what real racism is like, or the abuse and discrimination many people of colour go through.

Jerry Shugart

Should other people stop calling whites "crackers"?

Frankly, that is offensive to me.

And what about people attacking Christianity at the same time they think it offensive for anyone to say anything bad about the Muslims!

They are all hypocrites of the worse kind.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
And what about people attacking Christianity at the same time they think it offensive for anyone to say anything bad about the Muslims!

Slimeballs, they are.

And what about people attacking Islam at the same time they think it offensive for anyone to say anything bad about the Christians.

They're slimeballs, too.

They are all hypocrites of the worse kind.

Yep.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
If you think white people are discriminate against in any meaningful way by not being able to sue the n word.

Well then you have no idea what real racism is like, or the abuse and discrimination many people of colour go through.

In Hawaii white people are beat up for being white. Obama’s home state.
Again, if we want to end racism we need to let white people use the n word. Buddaheads, hexicans and coconuts use it. Why not whites? Because it is racist on the part of blacks to use the term neutrally but forbid whites to do so. You may not like to hear this but it is true.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Let’s elaborate on this so that Rusha can comprehend. The only reason that a black man can call his friends n**** and not allow Barbarian to do the same is because they insist upon him being racist based on the color of his skin. That my friends, is racism.