question for MADIsts.

Right Divider

Body part
There is no dispensationalist anywhere, not here on TOL or anywhere else, that claims that we are not to obey God. Not one single dispensationalist has ever uttered the words, "We do not HAVE TO OBEY ANYTHING Jesus says when he walked on the earth" or anything similar to it.

You know, I really don't even get it. Why lie? Isn't there something that dispensationalists ACTUALLY believe and teach that you can find to disagree with and argue against? Why bother saying such transparently fallacious things? You're like the liberal politician who couldn't win a real debate about the issues if his life depended on it and so instead of making real arguments, spouts anything at all that sounds like it might make an emotional point with the audience so long as it doesn't address anything real. But why come to the theology forum if your intent is to bypass people's minds? Who exactly do you think you're going to convince? You're certainly not going to convince a dispensationalist of anything (except that you're a lunatic) by screaming about things he doesn't even believe! So why do it? I don't get it.

Resting in Him,
Clete
I couldn't agree more Clete. I believe that she is trying to convince us that she is a lunatic and I'm fully convinced.

God's Truth

I couldn't agree more Clete. I believe that she is trying to convince us that she is a lunatic and I'm fully convinced.

Why are you going against me then?

Tell us all right now if we have to obey what Jesus says in Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.

Tell us right now. I am waiting.

God's Truth

There is no dispensationalist anywhere, not here on TOL or anywhere else, that claims that we are not to obey God. Not one single dispensationalist has ever uttered the words, "We do not HAVE TO OBEY ANYTHING Jesus says when he walked on the earth" or anything similar to it.

You know, I really don't even get it. Why lie? Isn't there something that dispensationalists ACTUALLY believe and teach that you can find to disagree with and argue against? Why bother saying such transparently fallacious things? You're like the liberal politician who couldn't win a real debate about the issues if his life depended on it and so instead of making real arguments, spouts anything at all that sounds like it might make an emotional point with the audience so long as it doesn't address anything real. But why come to the theology forum if your intent is to bypass people's minds? Who exactly do you think you're going to convince? You're certainly not going to convince a dispensationalist of anything (except that you're a lunatic) by screaming about things he doesn't even believe! So why do it? I don't get it.

Resting in Him,
Clete

Go ahead and say it right here and now that you believe we have to obey Jesus' commands in Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.

I am waiting.

God's Truth

Do you do that? To which Islamic nations have you gone and preached your Gospel? I would love to learn your method. How many Islamic nations have you brought to the Lord Jesus Christ?

I preach the Gospel by sending the Gospel through satellites. My Lord Jesus Christ has a fantastic sense of humor. Satan the prince of the air and the Lord Jesus Christ sending His Gospel through the air. My God is amazing!

Do you really think what you say is a legitimate reply to what I said?

john w

Hall of Fame
Why are you going against me then?

Tell us all right now if we have to obey what Jesus says in Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.

Tell us right now. I am waiting.

You demonic little lush. You say that we "always" have to "obey Jesus," "always" have to "obey everything Jesus says," and again, now challenge others with this "Tell us all right now if we have to obey what Jesus says in Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John," when you, we, know full well that you don't, for, if you did, you would have sold everything you had, be going to Jerusalem 3 times/year, shown yourself to a Levitical priest, and........................................................................................ as these are just some of the commands "Jesus says in Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John."

You deceiving, hypocritical lush.

john w

Hall of Fame
We can see John W will not say, "We have to obey Jesus' commands as given in Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John."

Tell us all right now if we have to obey what Jesus says in Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, and, if we do, why you don't, you filthy little liar.

And define "everything...always...all of."

"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says.”-God’sUNTruth

God's Truth

Where are you Clete?

Musterion proves that you are false judge.

We are now waiting for your statement about how we have to obey Jesus' teachings in Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.

john w

Hall of Fame
Now we see that Clete falsely called me a liar.

Tell us all right now if we have to obey what Jesus says in Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, and, if we do, why you don't, you filthy little liar.

"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says.”-God’sUNTruth

Danoh

Where are you Clete?

Musterion proves that you are false judge.

We are now waiting for your statement about how we have to obey Jesus' teachings in Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.

The Body is to obey "ALL Scripture" IN LIGHT OF 2 Tim. 2:15.

Israel's "obedience of faith" being "ALL Scripture" IN LIGHT OF Isaiah 8:20.

2 Tim. 3:16-17.

God's Truth

The Body is to obey "ALL Scripture" IN LIGHT OF 2 Tim. 2:15.

Israel's "obedience of faith" being "ALL Scripture" IN LIGHT OF Isaiah 8:20.

2 Tim. 3:16-17.

I have no idea what mumbo jumbo you are saying.

Just say yes or no to our having to obey Jesus' teachings as stated in Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.

john w

Hall of Fame

Just say yes or no to our having to obey Jesus' teachings as stated in Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.

Just say yes or no to our having to obey Jesus' teachings as stated in Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, and, if yes, why you don't:

-always obey God

-always obey Jesus…

-follow all of Jesus teachings

-obey everything that Jesus says

Danoh

Should we obey a passage like Matthew 8:1-5?

Was Noah wrong to not have kept Israel's Levitical diet?

Was he wrong to not have kept Adam's vegan diet?

Was Paul wrong to say all is good for food?

Should one curently file one's taxes in accorrdance with those Tax Laws which were in effect under the Reagan Administration?

Are you really that dense?