Presidential Debates

Presidential Debates

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Hillary is a polished, lying politician in her 36th debate including primaries - She sucked even though she has that much experience

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Seemed to me Hillary used up all she had on Trump's character in this debate, while he held back. I think the third and final debate will be more decisive. Hillary's ads running abut Trump smell of desperation. Trump alluded to them several times and stated that while he could have said some things in the same personal vein about Hillary as she has in these ads about him, he thought better of it.

Trump missed a golden opportunity in the cyber security topic opening statements to start with something along the lines of "One of the things we can do to prevent cyber attacks is to not use private email servers." ;)

Trump needs to do more than just wing it in the upcoming debates. I think that lesson was learned tonight. To me his best moment came in response to the question from Holt concerning the violence in the cities dominating the news: "Law and Order".

Hillary struggled most when she went off script.

AMR

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Trump's loud sniffing was obvious to everyone except himself, I guess.

"No, no sniffles. No, You know, the mic was very bad, but maybe it was good enough to hear breathing, but there was no sniffles."

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Trump's loud sniffing was obvious to everyone except himself, I guess.

"No, no sniffles. No, You know, the mic was very bad, but maybe it was good enough to hear breathing, but there was no sniffles."

i didn't notice it, but i was listening to a streaming video feed with one earbud in :idunno:

i spose if you turned up the feed and listened real close you'd hear all sorts of things, like hillary's quiet sobs of desperation

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

PureX

Trump had nothing at all to offer in the way of positive action. All he did was regurgitate standard republican lies about how we have to allow big business to do whatever they want to, and avoid paying taxes, because they are the demigods in control of everyone else's well-being (via the economy). These were lies when the republicans told them 30 years ago, through "Reaganomics", and they are still the same tired old lies they are telling, today.

Trump's only good point that I heard was his asking Hillary why in her 30 years in politics she is only just NOW proclaiming the need for raising the minimum wage, reinstating the Glass-Stegal Act, and correcting the terrible trade agreements that the big corporations keep pushing through to increase their profits at the expense of American's jobs. It's a legitimate question, and goes directly to the heart of why so many people do not trust Hillary Clinton.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
yeah - he's breathing through his nose

i spose you prefer a mouth breather like hillary :idunno:

:chuckle: The denial is strong in you.

It's possible he didn't even realize he was doing it, like it was a nervous tic. He was under yuge pressure to keep himself under control.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
anna - he's breathing

through his nose

unless you breathe through your mouth, you're doing the same thing

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
anna - he's breathing

through his nose

unless you breathe through your mouth, you're doing the same thing

He was sniffing loudly and persistently, and it was noticed by a tremendous number of concerned viewers. Tremendous.

He wasn't getting enough oxygen, maybe. A sympathetic nervous system in overdrive.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Oh yeah, this is reality TV at its finest:) This is gonna be extremely entertaining, with grave consequences. I think Clinton is going to expose Trump for the blundering buffoon he so obviously is. Not that I like Clinton either.....Its just that her IQ is dozens of points above his...He's in over his head... the only surprise is that Trump still has so much support, mainly amongst the great unwashed.

Oh well, you're a Canadian so why should you care either way? Just who are "The Great Unwashed," in your opinion? Most likely: All of America, right?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Oh well, you're a Canadian so why should you care either way? Just who are "The Great Unwashed," in your opinion? Mosy likely: All of America, right?

Americans are frequently found commenting on the politics of other countries. Why not accept that citizens of other countries are going to return the favor?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
He was sniffing loudly and persistently, and it was noticed by a tremendous number of concerned viewers. Tremendous.

He wasn't getting enough oxygen, maybe. A sympathetic nervous system in overdrive.

So, in your world, the "nose" is very important to who should be the President of the U.S.? Hillary's nose is better than Trump's, right?