Predestination, All Things are Determined by God, Even the Outcome of a Dice

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
God appointed sin to exist so that he may be able to demonstrate his forgive or judgment. How can God forgive unless there were sin to forgive? Or how can God demonstrate judgment unless he had first appointed sin to judge? He himself is not the promoter of sin, but he appointed it to come through Satan upon the world, to demonstrate these qualities of himself, whereupon the finality of sin will result in the reduction of all that is evil to mere rubble and ashes.

So... Galatians 2:17 needs to be crossed out of your .. ahem ... "Geneva" Distortion.

Just run a black sharpie over it.

That Revelations warning is lame anyways.

; )

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I did not say you quoted the Qur'an, I said you summed up the Qur'an. And you did a fine job, you must be quite knowledgeable about Quranic teachings.

Good job.

Don't recoil on this statement... you are accurate. This is the exact way the Creation account is laid out in the Qu'ran. You are correct, Jamie.

Yup...

I'm saying it... Spot on and Jam up rebuttal. This person whined because you rebutted them with an accurate rebuttal that brings the evil Eye behind their theology... to "The LIGHT".

: )

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned
So... Galatians 2:17 needs to be crossed out of your .. ahem ... "Geneva" Distortion.

Just run a black sharpie over it.

That Revelations warning is lame anyways.

; )

Not quite so, because in conjunction to what I stated, justification is found among sinners who are lawbreakers not because Jesus Christ is a master of sin, but because it is a demonstration of mercy and forgiveness, hence why Paul states elsewhere,

What if he did this to make the riches of his glory known to the objects of his mercy, whom he prepared in advance for glory-- (Romans 9:23 [NIV])

Yet this justification, among those who were first sinners, yet merely believed, results in perfection for those who become baptized in holy spirit, hence,

Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God. (1 John 3:9 [KJV])

Whereupon this righteousness is granted by holy spirit, through "grace", which is the favor of God, and not by one's own attempt to obey the law, "works of the law".

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Have I not done so already in this study I wrote myself? By all means, if you have another specific question, ask away.

How about you don't elaborate... gather up all your reformed, vomit commentaries... and beg Jesus to teach you the TRUTH... for He alone... IS the TRUTH!

He is not a promoter of sin! You are so in error at this juncture that I'm locked in on your posts.

I will be at every OP you make! Yup.

# Get Good News Right and read 1 John 2:27 (40) times in your theological wilderness of sin.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Not quite so, because in conjunction to what I stated, justification is found among sinners who are lawbreakers not because Jesus Christ is a master of sin, but because it is a demonstration of mercy and forgiveness, hence why Paul states elsewhere,

What if he did this to make the riches of his glory known to the objects of his mercy, whom he prepared in advance for glory-- (Romans 9:23 [NIV])

Yet this justification, among those who were first sinners, yet merely believed, results in perfection for those who become baptized in holy spirit, hence,

Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God. (1 John 3:9 [KJV])

Whereupon this righteousness is granted by holy spirit, through "grace", which is the favor of God, and not by one's own attempt to obey the law, "works of the law".

Great... Now... Is Grace by election, or is it a free gift to ALL mankind?

Hint... How far does the lineage of Jesus go back through Mary and which book is it found in?

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned

"This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all"
(1 Jn.1:5).​

I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things. (Isaiah 45:7 [NIV])

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned
How about you don't elaborate... gather up all your reformed, vomit commentaries... and beg Jesus to teach you the TRUTH... for He alone... IS the TRUTH!

He is not a promoter of sin! You are so in error at this juncture that I'm locked in on your posts.

# Get Good News Right and read 1 John 2:27 (40) times in your theological wilderness of sin.

Then I won't. Your loss.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Have I not done so already in this study I wrote myself? By all means, if you have another specific question, ask away.

I believe in the absolute sovereignty of God, but your presentation does not fully explain the accountability of man, as created in the image of God.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

Then I won't. Your loss.

I was hoping you would say that. Incidentally... there is irony in your answer.

#Eye.See.You.<(I)>

: )

# You'll have Fun... Fun... Fun... till Daddy takes your T-Bird away

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned
Great... Now... Is Grace by election, or is it a free gift to ALL mankind?

Hint... How far does the lineage of Jesus go back through Mary and which book is it found in?

Grace is offered to all, but it is only given to those who are elected, hence,

So too, at the present time there is a remnant chosen by grace. (Romans 11:5 [NIV])

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Grace is offered to all, but it is only given to those who are elected, hence,

So too, at the present time there is a remnant chosen by grace. (Romans 11:5 [NIV])

So I have to be elected... to receive grace?

Again... Mary... Lineage... how far back does it go... and which book is it found in?

# Theological joke...

Calvin 3:16

For God so loved "Most" of the World, that He gave His only Begotten Son and WhoSoElected shall not perish, but have everlasting life.

Fixed it for you.

; )

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned
I believe in the absolute sovereignty of God, but your presentation does not fully explain the accountability of man, as created in the image of God.

Even though God appoints every act that a man will make, that man is fully accountable for all the good or evil that he has done. This is why Paul even writes,

One of you will say to me: "Then why does God still blame us? For who is able to resist his will?" (Romans (9:19 [NIV])

In which case, this question is asking why does God find fault in us if he appointed us to be this way, and here was Paul's response to that,

But who are you, a human being, to talk back to God? "Shall what is formed say to the one who formed it, 'Why did you make me like this?'" (Romans 9:20 [NIV])

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned
So I have to be elected... to receive grace?

Again... Mary... Lineage... how far back does it go... and which book is it found in?

# Theological joke...

Calvin 3:16

For God so loved "Most" of the World, that He gave His only Begotten Son and WhoSoElected shall not perish, but have everlasting life.

Fixed it for you. ; )

Yes.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Even though God appoints every act that a man will make, that man is fully accountable for all the good or evil that he has done. This is why Paul even writes,

One of you will say to me: "Then why does God still blame us? For who is able to resist his will?" (Romans (9:19 [NIV])

In which case, this question is asking why does God find fault in us if he appointed us to be this way, and here was Paul's response to that,

But who are you, a human being, to talk back to God? "Shall what is formed say to the one who formed it, 'Why did you make me like this?'" (Romans 9:20 [NIV])

No, I do not talk back to God, but am simply asking YOU for explanation of how God made men in His image, and why. This seems to be missing from your treatise.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
"Eve" ... good job [MENTION=19651]cgaviria[/MENTION]

#Wow.. you Geneva bunch are quick... Sunday school Lollypop for you.

Now what does eve mean?

Breath.. Life... Mother of all life!!!!

# [MENTION=19651]cgaviria[/MENTION] ... another lollypop... lemon or cherry?

Now... hmmm... Jesus is... The Son of God and Son of Man... Ding Ding Ding!

Soooooo.... In His Body... He died for who's sins?

Was Jesus an amputee?

I'm thinking your theological error is that you mixed up a scripture and thought Jesus was an amputee.

Is that your error?