Poll: When was the Cross first preached as good news?

Poll: When was the Cross first preached as good news?

• Sometime in the O.T. (specify where)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • During the four Gospels (specify where)

• During Peter's sermon at Pentecost in Acts 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

musterion

He was raised Jewish and taught that only certain foods could be ate and certain people could be associated with, DUH! Uncircumcised people are BAD!

Let's try this again because you have not adequately answered my question. Instead, you're creating a HUGE problem in the Bible that isn't actually there.

So...

Peter was told by Christ Himself to take word of Him to the ends of the earth, which meant Gentiles. Right? Right.

So here's Peter, told to go to see a Gentile.

He isn't happy. He goes, but he isn't happy.

Even though Christ had told him that he'd be going to Gentiles.

Peter expressed no problems with that at the time, as far as the Gospel accounts say.

So was he being disobedient to Christ/sinning when he didn't want to go to Cornelius? Are you indicting Peter of sin there?

Or...

if you really don't know what Peter's problem was (and he indeed did have a problem), admit it and someone here will tell you what it really was.

Epoisses

Let's try this again because you have not adequately answered my question. Instead, you're creating a HUGE problem in the Bible that isn't actually there.

So...

Peter was told by Christ Himself to take word of Him to the ends of the earth, which meant Gentiles. Right? Right.

So here's Peter, told to go to see a Gentile.

He isn't happy. He goes, but he isn't happy.

Even though Christ had told him that he'd be going to Gentiles.

Peter expressed no problems with that at the time, as far as the Gospel accounts say.

So was he being disobedient to Christ/sinning when he didn't want to go to Cornelius? Are you indicting Peter of sin there?

Or...

if you really don't know what Peter's problem was (and he indeed did have a problem), admit it and someone here will tell you what it really was.

You're lost and sold your soul to John Darby the false prophet of losers like you. The Israel of God have circumcised hearts aka they are born-again.

Epoisses

NO, but you believe in UFOs in Ezekiel and other parts of the Bible

I believe that there are flaming horses, chariots, swords and ships which are all documented in scripture. The current UFO propaganda that is being forced down everyone's throat is demonic where bug-eyed and lizard creatures simply perpetuate the false theory of evolution.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
It's my Christian duty to warn unbelievers of their plight. You bow to a false prophet.

Now that is silly, you do not know if I bow to anything? My Christian faith is well intact, but that is not to your knowing.

I do know you can be a pest at times.

Epoisses

Now that is silly, you do not know if I bow to anything? My Christian faith is well intact, but that is not to your knowing.

I do know you can be a pest at times.

Oh that's right you're the Reformed lady. It gets so confusing on these forums.