Poll: When was the Cross first preached as good news?

Poll: When was the Cross first preached as good news?

• Sometime in the O.T. (specify where)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • During the four Gospels (specify where)

• During Peter's sermon at Pentecost in Acts 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

God's Truth

There is only one Good News/Gospel, and it is Jesus Christ.

God testified to the ONE AND ONLY GOSPEL/GOOD NEWS by allowing the apostles to do signs and miracles.

Your insistence that I cannot call the gospel the good news gospel doesn't matter to me one bit.

It was preached beginning with John the baptizer, Jesus Christ himself, all the Apostles including Paul, and by many disciples.

Right Divider

Body part
Hebrews 2:4
God also testified to it by signs, wonders and various miracles, and by gifts of the Holy Spirit distributed according to his will.

Acts 14:3 So Paul and Barnabas spent considerable time there, speaking boldly for the Lord, who confirmed the message of his grace by enabling them to perform signs and wonders.
Are you really this dumb?

Second Timothy was Paul's LAST epistle.

That means that it occurred AFTER Acts 14.

Do you not even understand TIME?

God's Truth

Are you really this dumb?

Second Timothy was Paul's LAST epistle.

That means that it occurred AFTER Acts 14.

Do you not even understand TIME?

What don't you get about God testified to what Paul said and He does not have to keep testifying to it?

What makes you think no one will ever get sick again just because they are an apostle?

musterion

John and Peter preached the Messiah of Israel.

Paul preached the crucified and resurrected Savior of all.

To preach today what John and Peter preached then makes it a false gospel because that good news cannot save anyone today. Only Paul's can.

Nang

TOL Subscriber

To preach today what John and Peter preached then makes it a false gospel because that good news cannot save anyone today. Only Paul's can.

The promise of Messiah foretold Jesus Christ . . the only name under heaven by which sinners can be saved.

This promise has been fulfilled forever and for all those chosen for redemption, whether Jew or Gentile, rich or poor, male or female, royal or common, young or old.

Right Divider

Body part
What don't you get about God testified to what Paul said and He does not have to keep testifying to it?

What makes you think no one will ever get sick again just because they are an apostle?
In the KINGDOM there will be NO SICKNESS.

BTW, illogical numb-skull.... I never said ANYTHING about an apostle never getting sick. Where did you get that? Out of your lying mind?

THEY (the 12) were preaching the gospel of the kingdom and HEALING EVERYONE.

Do you "preach the gospel of the kingdom"? Do YOU heal everyone?

Right Divider

Body part
The promise of Messiah foretold Jesus Christ . . the only name under heaven by which sinners can be saved.

This promise has been fulfilled forever and for all those chosen for redemption, whether Jew or Gentile, rich or poor, male or female, royal or common, young or old.
You talk about the dispensation of the grace of God as if it was always in effect and always will be. There is more to it than that, but you prefer your puffed up religiosity.

Last edited:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
You talk about the dispensation of the grace of God as if it was always in effect and always will be. There is more to it than that, but you prefer your puffed up religiousity.

Noah found grace in the eyes of God. Genesis 6:8

You think God created the heavens and earth apart from His attribute of grace? You think God can shuffle His eternal attributes like cards, to only play certain ones at certain times?

You do not understand how the word "dispensation" is to be interpreted, because you have not been taught proper hermeneutics.

musterion

I'll have to start a new poll, one for which I'll once again get answers pretty much only from MADs and no one else:

Can one be saved and go to heaven today by believing only that Christ is the Messiah of Israel and nothing else?

They'd talk all around that one but won't touch it.

God's Truth

In the KINGDOM there will be NO SICKNESS.

BTW, illogical numb-skull.... I never said ANYTHING about an apostle never getting sick. Where did you get that? Out of your lying mind?

THEY (the 12) were preaching the gospel of the kingdom and HEALING EVERYONE.

Do you "preach the gospel of the kingdom"? Do YOU heal everyone?

God gave miracles to TESTIFY TO THE MESSAGE THAT IT WAS TRUE.

Right Divider

Body part
Noah found grace in the eyes of God. Genesis 6:8
I know.... but THAT was NOT the dispensation of the grace of God that was GIVEN to Paul.

You think God created the heavens and earth apart from His attribute of grace? You think God can shuffle His eternal attributes like cards, to only play certain ones at certain times?
More religiosity.... good work.

You do not understand how the word "dispensation" is to be interpreted, because you have not been taught proper hermeneutics.
I understand it fine, Mrs. Religion.

God's Truth

How do you ever get that?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I'll have to start a new poll, one for which I'll once again get answers pretty much only from MADs and no one else:

Can one be saved and go to heaven today by believing only that Christ is the Messiah of Israel and nothing else?

They'd talk all around that one but won't touch it.

Saving grace causes belief. Beliefs do not earn or cause saving grace.

Not a one . . .