Planned Parenthood cleared (again), CMP indicted

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Second, they weren't indicted for merely exposing anything. They were indicted for falsifying government documents and attempting to acquire human tissues via prohibited means. Do you think those things should be legal?
What documents?
And they weren't actually trying to buy human tissue. :doh:

I'm trying to understand what is allowed and not allowed during an undercover operation.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
only governmental sting operations are legal, kmo

which means that trying to do a sting against a governmental organization like PP is impossible

Last edited:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Daleiden issued a statement saying that his group "uses the same undercover techniques" as investigative journalists and follows all applicable laws.

What can investigative journalists do?

ClimateSanity

Looks to me like she was talking about the fact that PP would be reimbursed for their expenses (remunerate and reimburse are synonyms).

If you truly think PP and ISIS are equivalent, I'll just let that speak for itself.

What law do you believe they didn't uphold?

Yes , PP and ISIS are equivalent in their indifference to human life that gets in the way of their worldview. PP feels women should be free to murder unborn humans who are an inconvenience. ISIS feels Muslims should be free to murder and enslave anyone who doesn't believe exactly as they do.

Quetzal

It will take awhile for the conservatives to wipe the egg off themselves and politely excuse themselves out of embarrassment.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Granite, who claims to be pro-life, always seems to find a way to support baby killers.

He isn't the only one here. Several alleged hard core pro-lifers attack the pro-life candidates only and support and defend the likes of Obama.

Jose Fly

Can her colleagues generate a fair amount of income by being reimbursed for their expenses?

I don't know. That's where things like documents and records are important.

The federal law that prohibits the sale of aborted fetal body parts and organs

But you have no evidence that PP did that. All the investigations so far have turned up no evidence of that, and even when the CMP people deliberately tried to bait PP staff into agreeing to do it, they refused and even cited how doing so is illegal.

While you're free to toss around such accusations all you like, they don't mean a thing without actual evidence.

How does one generate a fair amount of income by only being reimbursed for expenses?

That's where things like documents and records come in.

The Federal law prohibiting partial birth abortions which PP doctors have admitted to performing in order to harvest intact organs and tissues.

Again, while you're free to toss around such accusations all you like, they don't mean a thing without actual evidence.

Jose Fly

What documents?

Their fake identification they showed to PP. See, PP has a list of anti-abortion activist names. CMP knew this, so they created fake identities to get in.

And they weren't actually trying to buy human tissue.

And PP didn't try and sell it to them either.

I'm trying to understand what is allowed and not allowed during an undercover operation.

I'm figuring that these charges won't be picked up by the DA, or if they are, it'll result in nothing more than a fine.